Aint nobody die for your sins, mannnn

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Sep 10, 2013.

1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

The proof is in the pudding, observe these first two things before coming to the conclusion. In regards to the "God" of the Hebrews, if someone speaks not according to the commandments found in Genesis - Deuteronomy or not according to the prophets found in Genesis - Malachi, or a prophet which falls in accordance with Deuteronomy 13 then there is no light in them.

Also this is going according to the witnesses, which were the prophets; (Isaiah.43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith YAH, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no Creator formed, neither shall there be after me.)

1. Isaiah.8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
    2. Deuteronomy.19:15 One witness shall not rise against a man concerning any iniquity or any sin that he commits; by the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established.

Deuteronomy.24.16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jeremiah.31.29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. Jeremiah.31.30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Ezekiel.18.20 The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Ezekiel.18.30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Y'Sara'ul, every one according to his ways, saith YAH The Most High. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you obviously copied and pasted this from somewhere, it doesn't read like something you'd type.

anyway, we all knew that anyway, it never made sense for someone to be born into sin.

it also never made sense that somebody could sacrifice themselves for others sins.

especially if this "somebody" is supposedly the son of god.

:numaan:
    test
  4. SKY

Are you kidding me? It is not obvious that I had copied and pasted it. I did not copy and paste it, I took the time to type this up and color coordinate it and all like I always do, not only for you but for the brother who wants translations of my lessons of the Most High's word, I just translate this website for him as well as leave the English for anyone else who happens to view.

I have several YT videos of me giving lessons similar, so... don't jump the gun there buddy. Yes, glad it's much easier to accept that there's no J.C. or New Testament, and it is a wonderful thing not to get negative backlash from this. Much love, shalum.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Sup sky....I have a question for you. In this question let's not debate over messiah, let's just assume Abba did not send him.

This is not a trick question, I just want to know your understanding...

Before Israel was scattered compelty out of their land fully in 70AD by the Roman empire they had the Levitical priesthood around to minister in the tabernacle of YAH...they could offer up sin offerings to atone for transgression as it was written in the law to do them...

Only the Levites could do this....

Now that you and your kinsmen are in the land of your enemies and the levites not in their priesthood role, in the land of Jerusalem (as per law) to atone for sin and be intercessors unto the Father...

Who is atoning for your sins today ?

keep in mind that Moses was an intercessors...Abba said the children spoke well to have not him speak directly to the people, that they wanted an intercessors between them. In fact thay asked that right when they agreed to the covenant with Abba according to promise, according to the promise made to Abraham....see Deut 18, just before the law was given.

What do you make that Abba said he would raise up a prophet unto like Moses that all who will not harken will be judged for that ?

keep in mind Moses was a ruler to the people, and spoke mouth to mouth with Yah like no other prophet, even face face. Moses was also a Levite, of the order of the tabernacle....

What does this mean according to your understanding....again, I am not bating oyu into a debate, im curious as to your understanding...
    test
  6. SKY

Ok, wsup Coup? It's all love bro, and I am not trying to lean on my own understanding of these scriptures, but the understanding the Most High gives me by keeping his law. One can only get understanding from wisdom, and wisdom from experience.

Now when the true Yasaraul was in their land, they supposedly had Levitical priests and all these so-called sacred days/feasts they kept. One of them was called the "Day of Atonement" (Leviticus 23:26-32), and other ways of atonement would include so-called "sin offerings" (Num.15:27-28, Leviticus 6:25-30). However, according to those same scriptures, none of those are permissible while they weren't in their own land;

Deuteronomy.12:5-7 But unto the place which YAH your Creator shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before YAH your Creator, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein YAH thy The Most High hath favored thee.

Deuteronomy.12:13-14 Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest: But in the place which YAH shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.

As you can see, the true children of Yasaraul are not in their land therefore sacrifices and offerings, are not commanded to be done. It has nothing to do with any one dying for anybodys sins. In fact;

Hosea 2:10-11 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand. I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.

How did he cause these things to cease? During each of these so-called sacred days, there's some sort of burnt offering or sacrifice required. How did The Most High cause all these things to cease? Not by having a fictional character die on a cross, no... but by driving the true children of Yasaraul out of their sacred land.

Leviticus 26:34-35 Then the land will enjoy its sabbaths all the days of the desolation, while you are in your enemies' land; then the land will rest and enjoy its sabbaths. All the days of its desolation it will observe the rest which it did not observe on your sabbaths, while you were living on it.

See? Why does it say this here in verses 34-35?? Let's back-track a couple verses;
    Leviticus.26:27-28 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. (Deuteronomy.28:15-68)

The reason they (we) were driven into our enemies lands, is because of our unrighteousness. However this doesn't justify the wickedness of our enemies. Neither does it imply someone died for our sins. Right now the only "atonement" for sins is to turn back to the commandments.
    2.Chronicles.7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.​

If someone died for our sins, then why are we still living in sin and why is there a need for judgment day?
    Aint nobody die for your sins mannnnnnnnnnn...

Jeremiah.31.31-34 / Jeremiah.33.6-8 / Ezekiel.20.33-38
    Hosea.6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of The Most High more than burnt offerings.

Jeremiah 7:21-23 Thus saith YAH of hosts, The Most High of Yasaraul; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh. For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your Creator, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

1 Kings 21:25-29 But there was no one like Ahab who sold himself to do wickedness in the sight of YAH, because Jezebel his wife stirred him up. 26 And he behaved very abominably in following idols, according to all that the Amorites had done, whom YAH had cast out before the children of Yasaraul. So it was, when Ahab heard those words, that he tore his clothes and put sackcloth on his body, and fasted and lay in sackcloth, and went about mourning. And the word of YAH came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying, “See how Ahab has humbled himself before Me? Because he has humbled himself before Me, I will not bring the calamity in his days. In the days of his son I will bring the calamity on his house.”

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I have no other questions and want to comment and say thanks for your time in answering my question in your leanings and study.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

my bad, i thought you were alias.

or an alias of alias.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test