Aiming for a new car by next spring....

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MadVillain413, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

and yes im american and yes i believe a lot of americans have terrible taste in cars. thats just my opinion, wanna fight about it?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I bet because everyone doesn't drive Euro cars? or because the other day you saw a guy in a Hyundai and just cant handle those low class bums.

at least base your opinion on some sort of facts, thats all i'm saying.
    test
  3. Ben Official

how many of these do you see in europe?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. Snikka

Well.. You would ALMOST have a point if those cars were all stock production cars and they sold Honda's in more than like 2 countries across Europe. but all you showing me is that people have bad taste when they start modifying their cars

last I checked Honda headquarters was in Tokyo, Japan. They have plants all across America. The Import "Tuning" scene is rather large out here, as well as in Japan. As well as in MANY Countries. I know for a fact the United Kingdom as well as other countries across Europe and other continents have their own tuning scene and I'm sure I can find some hideous examples in their native countries and claim random things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Snikka

test
  6. Ben Official

lol, i actually tried finding pics of horribly riced out m3's to make a point but when i typed something like i did, i think i typed like "ricer car" and coincidentally they were all hondas.

i've been to europe 3 times, to about 6 different countries and i didnt see one car riced out like i do every day here in america.
    test
  7. Snikka

oh well I can post a ton more if you want and more german/euro and newer models too. so they exist.. bad taste is everywhere.
    test
  8. Ben Official

um im pretty sure most of those were taken in america.
    test
  9. Ben Official

and the fact that i was in europe for a total of 9 weeks and didnt see one riced out car is why i made my statement. im sure there could be a few somehwere, but i see at least 2-3 a day here in america. compared to 0 in 9 weeks, i think there are a lot more americans with bad taste than europeans.
    test
  10. Snikka

The license plates all are from another country outside the U.S. I figured that was enough to say it's NOT in the United States.

but, we're just taking guesses i suppose, and you're making rough estimate judgements.

My time here is done I think.
    test
  11. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

true the element is rather ugly..and yes it is Honda..

But come on... he does have a point when Pontiac made the ugliest car EVER with :

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Snikka

lol. classic shit. That doesn't support my point. it just is an example of an American produced ugly car. I can go find plenty more ugly euro/import cars and have a field day.

Fortunately I already proved my point long before you stopped by.

Did they stop producing those Azteks yet anyways?

GM has to drop some dead weight soon. hopefully in the form of buick, saab, hummer consumer vehicles, and possibly pontiac.
    test
  13. Ben Official

one car I must say I completely do not understand is the BMW TI... WHAT THE FUCK!? That is by far the ugliest car bimmer has ever made.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.