Aiming for a new car by next spring....

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MadVillain413, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so I'm saving up cash...about halfway to 15 g's right now so I can walk into a dealership and pay for it outright.

my top 5 choices are:

1). 2004-06 Honda Civic EX
    2). 2003-06 Nissan Altima
    3). 2003 Honda Accord
    4). 2003 Toyota Solara
    5). 2006 Toyota Corolla
    6). 2004 Subaru Impreza sedan / wagon

Right now the top two are tied. I'm looking for something sporty, that looks good, and is still easy on the wallet for gas consumption.

Opinions?
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i'd go with the altima i guess
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

probably scion tc
    test
  4. PsYkeWunderz

PsYkeWunderz following the delusional

test
  5. New car added to the list which actualy might make my final discision.

2005 Honda Element EX.

I love this vehicle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good gas miliage, all wheel drive, honda reliability, loaded with features, and lot's of room. I can get a decent 05 for under my budget as well. Plus it's got a sun roof that slides back across the whole car.

I think I just made my descision.
    test
  6. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

I'm not so sure you can ever truly love an automobile such as above.
    test
  7. Ben Official

Yeah man, that was a joke right? Please tell me your joking
    test
  8. Here's my reasoning.

*clears throat*

I'm getting older. I'm not 17 anymore.

I need more space, and more cargo room.

I need AWD because I drive through 2 feet of snow some days for work.

Honda reliability. The EX comes with the V-Tec, arguably the most reliable engine honda EVER made.

Pluse it comes with satelite radio and a booming system.

Call me crazy, but I've been eyeballing the fuck out of these whips lately. I like the styling. If you guys have reasoning behind your statements, or if you just plain don't like my descision, please share lol.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Lol, I'm not 17 either, but when I look for a car I need at least some style. This car to me looks like a giant box on 4 wheels. If you like the look, more power to you. I think its absolutely hideous lol.
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Americans have such a disgusting taste in cars. Every time I think you lot have jumped the boundaries of decency, you surprise me.
    test
  11. Snikka

You cant LOVE a honda element. I can tell you reasons I "LOVE" my cars, but theres always a better car. so fuck loving a fucking honda element other than the reasons you listed. it's just a car.

And talk to Japan about that one Ratiko, cause last I checked the Honda Element might be PRODUCED in OHIO but that shit is ENGINEERED in NIPPON baby.

Americans as a whole cant be held responsible for one person's actions.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Yes... because I said Honda was American.
    test
  13. Snikka

How many Honda elements do you think sold last year Ratiko?

do you think that number would dictate 'American taste in cars'?
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Yes... because the sentiment is based purely on the Elements sales figures.
    test
  15. Snikka

Well the "sentiment' wasnt based on anything else. Cause I bet the production numbers MAYBE would be large enough to represent a significant figure in Japan.

I think the Toyota Camry would be a better representation of "American taste in cars" because they sold over 400 thousand last year in America.

It's not like there was a vote and we could choose whether or not Honda released the Honda Element into America.

In other words, its the user, not the platform.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

The sentiment has been a long standing one and one held by millions world wide. I doubt too many have seen the Element at all, I know that was the first time I saw it.

Do the deduction. Alternatively, continue as if you have a point and please, offer further redundant information.

As for the Element, if you colour code the bumpers and badge it, it's nothing more than a Caddy.
    test
  17. Snikka

You must mean the 1912 Cadillac model.

oh I guess because it's the first time YOU saw it, it's the first time the WORLD saw it.

Forget the debate, you just want to critisize Americans somehow.

Check into how many manufactureres/makes/models/types of cars are available in America.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

I'm talking about the design of the modern Caddy, not the shape.

I don't recall saying I represented the world. As some one who follows Japanese and European cars, day to day and not having seen this car until now, I can safely assume that it's hardly a widely publicised car in Europe.

Debate? I put forward my opinion, and you in your usual insecure manner, try to put words into my mouth like you do with everyone else. You seem to confuse your enthusiasm for a topic, for some sort of superior intelligence.

I wasn't questioning nor even remotely giving the impression, that I was questioning car manufactures available in America. Just like I never said Honda was American, just like I never came up with my disdain for the American taste in cars upon seeing the Honda.

Why you feel the need to run in and prove yourself is beyond me, because I couldn't care less about your taste in cars. I've never showed any similar interests as you, when it comes to cars, yet you continually come in and start random, redundant 'debates' by putting words into my mouth.

Now my original point.

Americans produce terrible cars and their taste is terrible. I'm not trying to get at America, I'm just sharing my opinion, an opinion shared by the international community. If that makes you feel inferiour, then have a wank or something. Stop putting words into my mouth and trying to pick a fight with me because when it comes down to it, I don't care about American muscle cars or obsolete racing cars and you're a fucking idiot in general, you're no threat.

First and last.

Pce.
    test
  19. Snikka

I wasn't even mentioning anything about American muscle cars or obsolete racing cars, because you'd know nothing about either of those, updated performance cars, or most cars in general.

and you're a pussy british faggot.

but we knew that. so I guess that settles it.

lol, Cadillac is about the only American car you know and you've only been exposed to all older models of American cars so you come up with your "opinion".. it's ok though man, keep tossing out your opinion.

I was simply letting you know that the Honda ELEMENT is japanese bullshit. Not American. and I certainly wouldn't buy it. but that doesn't constitute the majority of American's decision. Not sure why you taking this personally.

go check out some 2006+ models/reviews on JD Power and Consumer reports, etc and see how GM only comes up second only to Toyota in quality right now. Even Forbes and most major business journals have been reporting this for awhile now. and I can find proof. I generally use facts, instead of opinion in most cases.

so that makes YOU the fucking idiot, chap. enjoy your frenchie econobox.

lol @ your dad owning a miata.
    test
  20. Ben Official

just because japanese people have bad taste too doesnt mean americans dont as well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.