AIM Cyphers

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by RocaZ, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocaZ

RocaZ C.R.E.A.M.

post your aim cyphers in here

heres one between me and ChyllTyrant

ChyllTyrantLyric: yo yo. it's the t-y-rant from ³³³³³³.com... u down to keystie?
    ChyllTyrantLyric: yessir... u down to keystyle suttin real quick?
    Rocazzzzz: i guess im fuckin hella rusty
    Rocazzzzz: u wanna do a flex or somethign or u wanna pick a topic
    ChyllTyrantLyric: let's jus flex doggy.
    ChyllTyrantLyric: don't worry about rust
    Rocazzzzz: ight
    ChyllTyrantLyric:strictly live shit over this thing. that's my specialty. jus live keystyles back n forth.
    Rocazzzzz: lol i guess havent done this in hella long but u can start i guess
    ChyllTyrantLyric: aiight.
    ChyllTyrantLyric: here we go, yup, a year old cheerful flow.
    clear like mold, wit beer throw up, and a mysterious herein glow.
    a myriad of mirages in the mirror's stolen wisdom.
    envision a barrage of a jeerer's coldest dissin. n know it's spittin.
    ChyllTyrantLyric: lol go head. jus type while i type too. i'll be checkin your stuff and playin off it, jus do the same.
    Rocazzzzz: ight
    ChyllTyrantLyric: my dvd cd is vd in 3-d tv. from ct wrappers to ny flowers, my need is to feed on peeps evil envy. my enmity is anonymous, enigmous animosity. spittin rapid caps boy wit captioned factoids for a ingenious listenin' velocity.
    ChyllTyrantLyric: i could cap acidity wit a high capacity. laugh at ya unwise vanity. spittin wit a tyrant whos' violence is a the widest insanity. call the emt's! we captured et! now i wish i hadn't said emnity, but intricately my energy is easy. so sleasy, so greezy, get ya hoe to please me. call her sugarpuff, buttercup, da slut has butt! and plus she's a real sweety.
    Rocazzzzz: This kids talking about beer and malt liquor
    Fuck a dvd in 3-d I skip previews n murda cat quicker
    I sell ice in the winter n fire in hell
    Im a hustler I can sell water to a well
    Don't speak bout flowers she loves me she loves me not
    Youll find out she never loved you when she lets ya body rot
    Rocazzzzz: damn im rusty lol
    ChyllTyrantLyric: lol. that was pretty tight tho.
    Rocazzzzz: na not really
    Rocazzzzz: check some of my poetry
    ChyllTyrantLyric: aiight i will. i write poetry too. i'm usually all over rapmusic.com

by the way ChyllTyrant if you see this i wanna battle lol if your up for it
    test
  2. I Ron Ik

I Ron Ik Member

>: Im the truth man, coming from the streets wasteland, dont waste man, take up space, bound to pop ya, I RoN IK and the TMP krew ready to stop ya, lyrical freezin-so cold have ya heart ceasin, Its the season, to kill some ³³³³³s straight, im ready to die anyday..
    cause im headin to those pearly gates,- In the sky, god is acceptance, never quitin cause i Ron Ik's Relentless, pent this!- fuck the street talkin, cause its really quiet in the hood when them gun shots go off, you see little ³³³³³s runnin when there click gets popped off, Lay down or get to walking!, jays talkin bout quitin the game, the bitch is back stealin rhymes from pac and biggies fame, the fuck is that? Is that how the industrys now,? so shallow willin to still lyrics from pals, lyrical wow, so let me mash and bash on these miracle cows, stealin rhymes from the streets like it was theres anyhow........cause this beat is forever acappella till i start to freeze in space, cause this shit is over like That Scott Peterson Case
    test
  3. RocaZ

RocaZ C.R.E.A.M.

yo i dont think u got the point the point was to post AIM cyphers not for you to post a cypher you just made up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.