Aiight so if a broad just came at you

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

You guys are really fucking it up. For everyone.

You don't see how daQueen is playing you?

Haven't you ever told a girl you just wanted to hit, maybe even have a regular arrangement, without a relationship?

YES YOU HAVE.

Now you're fucking it up for all men by making us look like hypocrites.

DaQueen, who maybe would've let one of our brothers (and we're ALL brothers) hit with no strings attached, now she won't do it under any circumstances because of your answers.

As for me, no, I won't pay for sex (i.e. No prostitutes). But if a chick says to me that she won't deal with me unless I spend my loot, I'd gladly accept that proposal if I was feeling her. Her asking me to spend money is just her way of knowing if I'm willing to commit to her..."invest" in her, if you will....and if she's eager to know if I really like her, then she must really like me too.

If you just reconsidered and were honest, I'm sure all of you feel the same way.
    test
  2. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

[cooljoe]
    test
  3. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Depends. If I'm feeling the chick, I might be down for it. You are going to spend loot anyway if you have it AND if you trying to spend time getting to know her. Now, if she is on some "you need to take me to the Bahamas and pay my bills right from jump" then I'll stay away
    test
  4. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

I spend alittle out of generosity and i'm not usually cheap but conservative.

I'm actually at a time in my life where I'm not keeping all of my eggs in one basket, so if I was to spend loot on every chic i'm dealing with, i'd be a broke ass muhtha! However, i get money spent on me just as well because I believe in meeting in the middle and I can smell a money grabber when I see one... fine or not... you out for my doe you gets no nada! Period!

If the first few smooth ones dont work to reach that level, im out. Call ya when i'm bored.
    test
  5. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

kick her to the curb.. no bullshit i honestly don't give a fuck what she look like just because that personality is more unattractive than any physical trait.. nothin i hate more than a gold diggin bitch
    test
  6. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Your all suckers, never trick it out.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

haha.. this bitch one time was like"i like to go shoppin and shit"

i was like bitch not on this date u dont, i aint got no money!

but no seriously, y fucc with a chicc that aint kiccin in when u can find one that will...

id actually be pretty pissed if a chicc came at me like that, and id probly get her real drunk and rob her and leave her stranded.. jk..

but i mean, men arent agressive about gettin the pussy, but thats just what men and woman were made to do.. fuck.. but if a chicc was like ill only fucc with u if ur kickin in.. id tell her too......
    test
  8. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

this topic..
    [​IMG]

i'm a tall nerdy white kid, though, and i'm also not down with just random sex with some bitch, no strings attached. what kind of a slut has sex like that?

i'm not trying to catch a disease or something. i sex girls that i'm in relationships with. was never a fan of the 'fuck a random girl' high school mentality and never will be. otherwise, my hand does the job.
    test
  9. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I'd be like oh ok.

Then proceed to talk my way into her panties.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol id tell her to go head and put her in the direction of one of my boys i was with that head money

ive had girls come up and be like so why dont u by me a drink and i just laugh and ask them why dont they buy me a drink?

sometimes it works, other times they try and get all high and mighty in which i jsut go i work hard for my money and dont even know you, why would i spend it on you?

i like to flirt and have a good time, but i got my wifey im not gonna waste my money on getting some other bitch drunk that i have no plans on doing anything with
    test
  11. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

Depends if I feel chemistry.
    test
  12. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

:funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.