Aiight so if a broad just came at you

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

and was like ..."wassup, I'm feelin you but I won't deal with you unless you spending your loot." How would you feel?

I ask because these days men are more and more aggressive about "just wanting sex with no strings attached" so would you be cool with a broad just keeping it real?

BTW, thats not the typa chick I AM... I'm just asking... [look]
    test
  2. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

There are key differences in each scenario. With the guy that approaches the girl and only wants sex without strings, in order for the girl to even consider it, it has to be a guy that she wants to sleep with and/or wants something deeper with. For a guy to even consider a woman that says she only wants to be with him if he's tricking, the woman has to be out of his league and/or younger than any other woman he could pull normally. In order for a woman to be able to be that honest with a guy, it would have to be with a guy that she knows would never be able to pull someone of her caliber without tricking.
    test
  3. Crusty Dagger

Crusty Dagger New Member

keepin it real is always best....cause when shit comes out tha wood work...its drama for everybody...they say it aint trickin if you got it....but shit....even if i got it...fuck i look like given it to you??....for pussy?...

asdgfklajklajsdklfjkldjfkladsjfkladjsfkljdsklfjskldfjklsdfjkljsdfkljsdklfjlskdfjkljsfjsdfljkklsdfjklsfjlksdfjlkasjdflkjsdfkljsdflkjklsfjklsdjfklsdjfkldjsflkjslfjaslkjsklfdjklsdfjklggggggggggggggggggggg...

I tella bitch get right, you ont know tha kid type...
    holla at tha dude if ya mood an ya shit tight..
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It depends on how desperate I am, how hot she is and how much money I have.

All of those factors have to come together in congruency.

Sometimes, I don't like the bullshit, either.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

id appreciate her bein honest

but i gotta wifey

i aint spendin money on outside pussy
    test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Im not trying to be disingenuous, I understand men pay and women lay, but when a broad comes right out and tells me she's wants to be my prostitute its a turn off...Id rather give the doe to the movie or the cheesecake factory than put it right in her thirsty palm lol...
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

big difference.

If I'm fucking a chick, shes getting something out of it too- some great dick...

with a bitch only being around me if I buy her shit- thats only good for her, so the bitch can fuck off.
    test
  8. Penny_Hardaway

Penny_Hardaway New Member

lol

fuck outta here
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Word!!!

I feel the same way.

Some women do feel like their pussy is made out of gold... the value of pussy is not that high, because it's so readily available... even blowjobs aren't precious anymore.
    test
  10. Crusty Dagger

Crusty Dagger New Member

lol...talkin like that shit a commodity...
    test
  11. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i'd tell that hoe to suck somethin'
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

No girl ever EVER says "I won't deal with you unless you spend your loot" ...It's only put like that in the songs of female rappers who are only here to entertain and feed fantasies. Oh, and prostitutes.

The game is much more subtle. When/If you find out you're in that type of situation the game is usually in the 4th quarter.
    test
  13. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

if a guy is trying to get @ a female for sex, at the end of the day, SHE getting something out of it to.

if a female trying to get @ a guy just to trick off on her; what would he benfit from that?
    test
  14. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

^^^^

i didn't peep thedream's response before i responded lol.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL...what you benefit is getting is the pussy.

She can walk down the street and say to any man, "will you take me somewhere and fuck me?" ....and she's in. Why should she see your sex as a favor? That's where the money comes in.

Not that I agree with it. Personally I've never paid for sex in my life. Actually, I once paid 20 bux for a bj. But I only asked her as a joke cuz I was drunk and she took it. Never again, I swear!

Anyway - I don't agree with it. Paying for sex is a crime against humanity.
    test
  16. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

^^^

in the hypothetical situation she laid out; there wasn't any guarantee of getting sex in return for tricking off...

she just comparing a female asking a dude to trick off on her to...

a dude being up front about just wanting to hit.

and don't let a female fool you my dude; THEY definately getting something out of sex TO. it's a win-win in the scenario of a dude telling a female he just want to hit.

not nessacarily a win-win in tricking off on a female. just saying. lol.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

hmm....does such a thing really exist in real life? I'm sorta naive, so forgive me. But the idea of a properly functioning man agreeing to buy a girl shit just for the kick of pulling out his wallet....seems strange.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

No, I think what the threadstarter is saying is "if you just want the pussy no strings attached - than I just want loot no strings attached"

I think it's cuz a man is more capable of having emotionless sex than a woman. So if he's gonna ask a woman to go against her nature and give up her body coldly, she should be compensated for that.

Cuz as I said, she can get cold emotionless sex anytime she wants.
    test
  19. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

id be like sorry ma but it aint rockin like that cuz if u truly feelin me we gonna do the damn thing anyways. i aint givin these hoes nothin but hard dick n bubble gum. CHU'UCH!
    test
  20. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Would take it as a sign that she's not really feelin' me, and she's money hungry. So, I'd politely decline.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.