aight ya'll, fri it's a wrap

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by RichY RiCh, Jan 22, 2014.

1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

dont let any future downfalls lead to relapse... gotta be strong.. but if u fall off dont feel like a failure theres always another day
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Solve your problems with real solutions not ones that mask them for a few hours then come back.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  3. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

Don't listen to people calling you a loser or weak minded or anything.

Don't let that shit get in your head it'll fuck up your mind. You don't need that negativity right now. People that have never experienced addiction seem to talk about it the most. The fact is that if you are a true addict chance are this will be a lifelong struggle. I don't mean for that to sound bad or discouraging. It's just a fact. 99% of the time people don't have a eureka switch flip in their head and never think about substances again. Thats a fairy tale for a fraudulent memoir. This will be a long struggle. Just know that you are in this for the long haul.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Aight ya'll appreciate all the advice and everything from each of you. Also appreciate that no one trolled me bout it, shows that RM is actually coming together more cuz about a year or two ago i have a feeling this thread could've made it in the HOS.

Thanks ya'll that posted music in here for me to d/l, unfortunately i only have a 8gb iPod right now so i couldn't fit everything but made sure to put some Kendrick's old mix tapes, All of drakes albums (if i have time i'm still gonna add Comeback Season @Screech ) a bunch of shit from the music sharing thread (Shout out @quotive & @moe sizlack II & @L u c y ) and got the Of Monsters & Men cd (@HYPNOTIK wasn't feeling that rebulution songs, but i fuck with monsters n men which u put me on too)

@A.V.I thanks for the talk and letting me know your experience thru PM, made sure to ask them about the subs and they said they do a 6 day detox with them, 4mgs for 3 days, 2mgs for 3 days. @The_K3 i think i remember you posting you were going to go into treatment, not 100% if it was you though, do you mind telling me your experience if it worked or how it was? Doesn't have to be publicly in here can be thru PM.

Sry for the novel guys, but this shit meant a lot to me even though i never met any of ya'll. Gave me a lot of motivation and just the thought that some of ya'll showed a little concern, how much this would mean to my mom, grandmas, cousin, and especially my girl. This girls been thru a lot of shit lately sticking by my side giving me rides & money to make sure i wasn't going into withdrawal. I know its soon but I could def see myself wifing this girl down, she's already talking about getting a place to move in with her when i get out. I luh this bitch fr fr.

Oh @Sin Skywalker @J o o k @Resilient. @GaLaTeA @murderah ya'll better be ready cuz when i get out i'm turning them bologna nipples into rock solid muscles :funny: If anyone could send me some good dieting snacks & what workouts to do for the week. (for lifting, its suppose to be 5 days lift and 2 days off or go really light, rt?)
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  5. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

spose to be there in 5 hours, still gotta see the dr @4 and wait for my girl to get out of work to take me there. So i'll be bullshtting on here for a little bit more.

if anyone got a leak to the isaiah rashad or schoolboy q LMK please. Oh or the Lil Durk Fuckery mix tape or any Lil Prada mixtape(@stovetop shanty ) or any new Rich Homie or Jonny Cinco (@Big Dick Black)
    test
  6. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Good luck brother
    test
  7. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

U had your fun man now it's time to put your bad habits away and become a man

I had to do it and plenty others but it's the right decision

Only the strong survive in this transition tho don't get weak accomplish this
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. quotive

quotive 3

richy one of the coolest cats on here, hands down

STAY THE FUCK UP famo
    test
  9. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

Hey man, best of luck.

But this will NEVER....

EVER work. Unless this is something you actually want for yourself.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

sorry i didnt get to you before you left homie.... i aint on here much....

when you get out, hit me up and ill try to talk ya through it....
    test
  11. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Rhich did u ATLEAST look thru the albums of the link I posted
    test
  12. moe sizlack II

moe sizlack II Well-Known Member

test