Aight time to drop the dime on industry producers

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

so a talented producer can make as good a beat on a radioshack keyboard than on a motif?
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

MAN.. they just not fucking getting it man. they stuck in this stupid lil world. but thats alright, •••••s who UNDERSTAND are the real producers to me, cats who just Defend some cheap ass shit sayin, "its skill not the program" are the cats who aint real producers, they just online wannabes(no offense).

its like man. say you got a GREAT painter. i mean he paints the most beutifal shit. aight, he can get a 99cent store paint brush, and some cheap ass walmart canvas, an dsome wack ass water colors. yea he can make some BEUTIFAL pictures wit it. but wouldnt he make even better shit with HIGH QUALITY paint brushes, and good quality paint? just like producers who can make hot shit wit fruity loops. ok then why stop there. get some equipment and make even hotter beats. but maufuckas dont think like that. like i said they just "wanna be" producers.
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

better equipment = better results

music is no exception....but these mafuckaz THINK music is an exception

when they dont realize they are their own worst enemy in this music shit....constantly limiting themselves to sub par ass software programs because they THINK they're ill enough

then they throw around the same 2 or 3 producers usin FL as a reason to keep usin FL....completely ignoring the fuckin norm.....

they got wheelchair high jumpers too....u think ur paralyzed ass is gonna make it to the olympics? hell....with 2 workin legs and 2 workin arms yo ass aint makin it to the olympics

cats need to stop...and break bread...ya'll are ignorant...in the most LITERAL sense...so dont take offense....because u simply dont kno.....

but......when somebody is ignorant and wants to stay ignorant...well, then it qualifies as stupidity.....*shrugs*
    test
  4. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

this arguement is so played, use whatever the fuck u wanna use, having a motif and a triton dont make u REAL PRODUCERS either, using Reason over FL doesnt make u a real producer either and vice versa....making beats period doesnt make u a real producer....really if u r just sampling i dont see how a motif would make u "iller" then Reason or FL, the functionality is a little different but it DOES THE SAME SHIT, SEQUENCES, SAMPLES....the end...if u cant flip a sample properly nothing in the worlds gonna save u, walkmart paint" or fucking 90210 beverily hills paint,

some people are FL cock riders and some are equipment cock riders

u will give some guy using a dated EPS respect and laugh at someone with FL pro, come on that ludacris, they are both fine, the EPS was great when i was using it in the 90's and was the shit back in 92, but its a dinosaur, ya ya i want that "grimey" feel...thats just as much an excuse is FL does this way or that way....fuck

get over it
    test
  5. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i dont kno one ngga on these boards usin reason BY ITSELF.......
    test
  7. Premize Prod

do you even take time to COMPREHEND wtf we are saying.. all you see is FL and Hardware and your redlight comes on. stop and fucking read for once. damn.
    test
  8. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

no all u do is try to belittle people to make yourself feel validated in using what u find is best...COMPREHEND that, your an anoiying as hell, always throwing your little 2 cents around like your opinion means fuck all to anyone, I dont know who u are u dont know who am.....yet u consistantly yap and yap and yap and yap like one of those lil chawawa dogs whos gotta yell the loudest because they are the smallest

your nothing more then a lil yappin anoiyance.....
    test
  9. Premize Prod

was this thread topic directed towards you in any way? then why you post in it? so who is the annoying pest? people here respect my opinion. you may not and countless others may not. but alot do. hence them hitting me on aim constantly.

all i do is yap but i post maybe wat 4 times a day? if that. and i go months without posting. then i come back to fuck around them im off. you keep saying all i do is yap. but wtf else can you do on a message board idiot? all you do is TALK to other people so if thats the case then thats all everyone on this board does...

now shoo fly and stop pestering me. until you post some hot beats (which will likely be never) shut the fuck up. you "claim" you been making beats for so long but got nothin to show for it. havnt seen you in ANY credits or nuttin. so until you get on my level. just stfu. your nothing but a fruityloop usin homo like the rest of these kiddies who dont know shit.

now can you comprehend that?
    test
  10. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

lol "people hitting me on aim"

good job, keep up that good work
    test
  11. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

if u really wanna yap it up, get someone unafiliated with either of us to throw up a song and we can flip and see whats good, otherwise* stop ya yapping
    test
  12. Premize Prod

test
  13. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

so if u dont accept the compatition, fall back and ignore me from now on...

the end...
    test
  14. Premize Prod

your competition made NO sense.
    test
  15. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

pretty simple really someone throw up a song *to sample*

and we flip it and see whats what, if u r so sure i'm so horrible whats the problem

do it up

lets go....whats the problem
    test
  16. Premize Prod

aight. tell someone to throw one on up. if its wack i aint samplin the shit. plain and simple tho.
    test
  17. Blockburnah2g1

Blockburnah2g1 www.myspace.com/jawzbeatz

as a matter of fact i need reason
    test
  18. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

the underlying argument here NOW is sampling vs composing...

a argument that is completly and utterly gayer than this one.
    so i wont step into it...

This thread is blahhhhhhh... Its gone completly off topic, and has turned into a pissing contest. It was created to make people who use reason feel better about them selves cuz someone was "droppin the dime on industry producers using reason" as if it was some sort of secret to begin with. I got no problem with that... cuz reason is a great tool, and it just further proves that integrating with software is the future...

what i do have a problem with is cats that think they're gods gift to producing because they have a certain type of gear or program.

no... you can't make a beat with a radio shack keyboard thats as dope as a motif... if the same producer is using them in a side by side comparison.

but if a wack ass wet eared "producer" is using a motif, and a talented producer is using the casio... the casio beat will indefinetly sound better. You can't sit here and tell me the motif will magically endow the wack guy with talent.

i agreed with you until you started calling people wanna-be's. I agree that if you give a talented producer MORE and better equipment, he will learn it and make better sounding shit, and be more versatile.

But i disagree about if he sticks with using that one program he's a "wanna be producer"... thats just bullshit.

beacuse who is to judge were the line between "wanna be" and "real" starts? Certainly not you or me.

by definition there is no one on this board, that is a music producer. DO you see me running around calling people wanna be's? Do i call myself a wanna-be cuz i dont match the definition of music producer?

there are alot of beatmakers, and musicians here though.
    test
  19. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

ok someone in here throw one up to settle this...
    test
  20. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

No...but it will enhance it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.