Aight time to drop the dime on industry producers

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

the problem is fl has no exclusiveness.... anyone can get it, so everyone does, makin the majority of users wack, with no real drive to produce.... Also makin the internet the greeting spot for the wackness. if reason was near as easy to crack as fl it'd be a toy program too, and there'd be a whole rack of wack beats to be blamed on reason. In fact if reason could be cracked that easy it'd be more popular, and more hated on at the same time.
    test
  2. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Exactly my dude. Thats pretty much the main reason why it gets so much hate, because of its easy accessibility to the majority of producers (with the majority of producers being wack).
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

compare it to a bitch...

a bitch thats friends wit my girl (true story) and i told her she was ugly...(i'm an asshole) and instead of just dealin wit it....she goes on and on about how her husband loves her and she knos shes beautiful....blah blah blah........

bitch is insecure......she shoulda just took the fact i think she was ugly and kept it movin.......

thats how u fl studi-hoes is actin........
    test
  4. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

LOL, I had a similar experience also.

Anyways I guess we can agree to disagree when it comes to this topic. Besides, i'm proud to be a FL Studi-Hoe (LMAO). I never heard that one before lol.
    test
  5. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

reason 3 point hoes is quite as catchy.
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

that motif 6 is the truth
    test
  7. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

fuck fruity loops

fuck reason

fuck motifs

fuck mpc's...

my point is... why the fuck does anyone bash any type of method of music making?

i could sit here and pose argument for why mpc's are shitty.... or why a motif is shitty... you can pick and prod all day.... but why? Just make music. Period.

and wtf@urban... of course your not going to be mad when someone trys to trash reason, because the general consensus on this board is that reason > fruityloops...

which is absolutely fucking absurd... because its based on the user's talent.... both programs contain enough features for people to do anything they want with there music FREELY. Its that person's mastery of that program, and their talent for making music that determines whats best for them.

i've used both, i prefer using fruityloops, because i dont like the lay out of reason. That's me. I use fruity loops rewired into Nuendo 3 to do my complex composing. I dont see why people hate so hard on FLStudio... just because its "easy to get"...
    test
  8. Syntax_Mastery

thats were your wrong...

because you telling her she's ugly isnt a fact... its YOUR OPINION. What you consider trash can be another mans treasure.
    test
  9. disasta

disasta Filled with Sarcazm

logic is good for production, the midi is the shit, it has a good featurelike where it shows your notes uve played an midi codes, but when it comes to editing audio, protools is the way to go. logics audio editing is kinda annoying when protools 7comes out supposedly the midi is supposed to git better, logic is the future.........as soon as they git on protools audio editing level wit the super tool an shit...
    test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao.

i swear yall was bustin nuts when he did that threats joint or bleeks "be alright"

DAMN SON WE GOT ON OUR SIDE !!

lmao no homo.

i agreee wit Syntax 100 percent, music is music, people never told me they dont like my music SIMPLY BECAUSE of what i use, they might not like the piano in it
    the melody, the sample, but never cuz of reason

although quite a few people caught me off gaurd on aim with
    yo what you use
    reason/acid pro

WTF?! yo! you (insert profanity)

an shit like this makes me agree wit urb an premize some of yall are on that ima ride for my copy of FL5 type shit

most of yall cracked the program anyway, so FL 5 is not on your side to begin with
    defending its honor wont get you a free plugin

people tell me reason sucks im like, oh whell..i like it,
    some one says fruity loops sucks
    its a 2page report on every almost unknown producer who uses fruity loops

do i list joint off lloyd banks--- album made with reason? lol NO.
    typo lol.
    test
  11. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

most of them are very nice, yes

ultrabeat sucks, sculture uses too much cpu. the rest of the plugs are great. the only thing i added is battery 2, sampletank 2xl (which is wack, a mistake), a UAD-1, and a load of PSP plugs.

the exs24mk2 sucks compared to something like kontakt 2, hopefully there will be a mk3 version soon

i also want something like the korg legacy collection etc... and even though i don't really use reason anymore, i really do miss the huge sample library that comes with it. all sorts of strings, flutes, every instrument is there. i don't have the same 'go to' library in logic, which is something i need to get. i have my external synths for that though, i guess.

but er, yeah, i love it. it's so customisable to your own workflow

ok i'll shut up now
    test
  12. urban_tactics

all u did was validate my point...lol

so explain to me how i'm wrong.....

a bitch secure and confident with herself wouldnt had been fazed enough to do all that...she woulda rolled wit it

and yes, its a fact she's ugly...because i say so

just cuz an ugl person is attracted to another ugly person doesnt mean they aint ugly........

the bitch is well over 200+ pound...5'6...double chin...horrible makeup........all the making for a fat bitch with an uncute face...and her attitude doesnt help it.......which is why i had to bring her down a step by reminding her she was ugly......
    test
  13. Syntax_Mastery

fair enough... the chicks face looks like kurt russell in the flesh....

ok... let's roll with your point.... if we're insecure... its most likely (as i pointed out previously) because the general consensus here is that we are inferior because we use fruity loops. FL gets bashed wayyyyy more than reason. Which again... i say is stupid. No one should be bashing anything...

Because its all in what you create with your tools...

you can have all the craftsman power tools on the market... but if i can get the job done with hand tools, and do a cleaner and better job... you just wasted your money, and i'm getting the work contract to build the house.

feel me? just cuz a kid goes out and buys reason off the shelf, and makes his first beat.... doesnt mean he's better than me.

i know i cant single handedly stop the fruity loops bashing... but i just felt the need to say something. I have only been viewing this particular forum for like... a week... and shit is stupid as fuck how kids got egos because of the gear they use. Its all politics.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

dawg...fruity loops is used by almost all of you.........

so how could it get bashed more?

when damn near all of you use it........makes no sense to me

nor does it give a reason for ya'll to defend it errytime somebody says its wack....who cares??

cats shit on reason all the time...i could give less of a damn

no producer should be dependent on one fuckin program anyway

come on man...u tellin me ALL you use is fruity???

i use several programs and hardware...and live guitars....i even own an ORGAN, i been keepin that a secret, but the only cat i told was info.......who cares dawg? let cats say what they wanna say

i get tired of cats comin to the program's rescue errytime somethin is said about it.........shit is LAME....

fuck fruity loops by the way.....
    test
  15. Syntax_Mastery

lord have mercy...

i actually purchased that shit when it FIRST came out...
    i was highly pissed when i started to use it..... i dont like any of the sounds... they're all too thin. And you cant even play chords in it without it going into a poly freeze, and holding the notes...

that was the biggest waste of $350 ever.... joint was definetly not my cup of tea.
    test
  16. Syntax_Mastery

firstly...
    i never said all i use was fruity loops... please dont try to argue against your own made up statements.

anyone should be allowed to defend whatever program they want, or i suppose bash it... but all im saying is... its senseless... but like you said... and like i say... who cares? seriously we are thinking the same shit but arguing about it. Music is fucking music is god damn music.

i could be using the damn beat machine on the grand theft auto site... but if i make hotter shit... does it matter what i use? nooppe. I got that fire shit tho using a grandtheft auto beatmaker!...LMAO
    test
  17. urban_tactics

theres a beat machine on grand theft auto?
    test
  18. Syntax_Mastery

yea man... i saw a thread about that shit... it was a gimmick on the rockstar site right before the release of san andreas... it had alot of "west coast" like samples n shit that you could use with it... i fooled with it for a while out of curiostiy... and it was setup like abelton live almost... (which i dont like)... blah... anyway... it was a funny gimmick

lol
    test
  19. resa_rection

resa_rection New Member

lmao. nah. i was actually wasnt feeling that threat beat.
    i do think its funny how DjayCasper made a comment about •••••s in durham/raleigh dont know who 9th is, but a lot of other •••••s outta town do.

but on some real shit tho, •••••s are gonna hate on virtually any program, piece equipment, etc

i see and hear a lot of producers arguing over this type of shit,

but at the end of the day when u make a hot beat for an artist he/she's not gonna be like, "nah homie i dont that beat, that shit was made on fruity loops, reason, acid, etc."
    test
  20. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

MAN FUCK U FAFAFUAOUD FNIGNGINIA FUCK FAODFAKDOADKAOD IAFOSFOSFJ OFOFHO HFO FHOAI

Wtf reason aint shdishtishtithsi on forireutiuiy nguigag.a. give me a reason

GIVE ME A FUCKI NREASON NIGA

lie to you not son; u put that seqwuqncer on top

son stop playin wit me

thats word.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.