ahhh heelpp

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Hotsauce X, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

k im just thinking really hard right now and first of all im 13-- so ok this girl that ive liked for months now...i found out that she liked me a few days and i asked her out...she said yes and uhh idunno its really fucked up because when im here at home i think about like huggin her and kissin her but when i get to the movies like earlier its just idunno i cant bring myself to do any of those things and its just awkward sooo yea and i dont want her to think that i dont like her or something because of those things soo yea...tips
    test
  2. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

test
  3. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

What I do when I am with a bitch is I fuck around with the bitch and make her ass laugh

Than I start tickling her and shit, get her in the mood. Than I go in and kill her pussy.

[funny] @ you being 13.

Just do it homie!

If she don't like the shit than fuck her!
    test
  4. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

aaawwz this is soo cute...dun rush things...yall just started goin out, u dun HAVE to be all up on her ass...but do let her know that you feelin her...hold her hand or sumthin. But when it's supposed to happen (the first kiss and huggin and all that), it will

good luck!
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Well you are 13, attribute a lot of it to that ;)

It's nervousness, it's understandable. Just let things happen naturally..if you ain't ready yet, you just aren't..pure and simple.
    test
  6. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

It's because your not ready for that step in your relationship, take it slow and just throw her over the popcorn stand and fuck her till she crys your name.

Light up a newport and fly the coop.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree with this right here. That's so cute :eek:) Holding her hand is a frist step. That's a huge deal around that age. So I think if you can even do that, she'll know you're interested :eek:)
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

share your pudding with her at lunch yo.. have your mom pack two spoons.. GURANTEE
    test
  9. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

[funny] [funny] [funny] [funny][funny] [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.