After the deal is done...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LikeWise3001, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

ok, ladies...

What should a guy do after sex? I mean, right after he takes off the condom or wipes off his business from your butt cheeks?

Do you want him to cuddle... ? do you want to take a nap? do you want him to... I dunno?

what?

me personally, I wanna jump in the shower for 5 minutes... and wash up and get ready for round 2...

I'll ask her to join if she wants...

what should a guy do after sex?
    test
  2. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

relax, i would want to relax afterwards so i figure he would want to do the exact same thing..then jump in the shower if anything.even take a nap and cuddle.it happens,sometimes you don't have enough energy to get up right then and there..
    test
  3. Renny9900

Renny9900 The army's musical genius

Let me enjoy the endorphins that are pumping through my system. More than likely, it's HOT! There's a heatwave going through the US right now anyway, so sex + hot weather = uncomfortableness. Just lay there, laugh or chat....but if you see that she is just enjoyin that natural high, let her be!
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Ummm well we usually get up and go on about our business...lay there for a few afterwards but still get up pretty quickly afterwards cuz we always end up having sex during weird times in the afternoon when there's other business to be had lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.