after something has started, it can be said its on its way to ending.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

because nothing lasts forever.

so yeah, i guess we really are in end times then eh?

lol

you know if the news was to report only good positive shit, i bet that nobody would be hollering about end times and doomsday

the media has people scared. Exactly where they want em!
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

So true. And the closer we get to the doomsday date, the more people are going to panic and go crazy.

Throw in the mix there was an earthquake on the west coast, and a hurricane on the east coast, and you have yourself a doomsday prophecy occuring in the minds of the unstable.

*sigh*
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

People are still waiting for dec 2012?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^ i dont think so

i havent heard shit about it in a while
    test
  5. MissAndrya

I hear talk of it all the time. Discussions about what it means etc. (ie the world ending, or life as we know it ending etc.).

If anything, we think it could be hard/crazy times due to economic collapse. It's the other people we worry about in that kind of situation (looting etc.). Have to protect your own, you know?
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Our lives are far too short in order for us to see any actual end apart from our own.

This planet will continue to exist, even without humanity.

But yeah, media does like to be all paranoid about it.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i hear general doomsday talk mostly by christians, and im not picking on them, but were in North American and its what were exposed to, but the whole dec 12/2012 shit i havent heard of in a while

and im glad because it was based on misinformation for tv ratings.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

If I had a dollar for every time the worlds end has been 'predicted' and sensationalized...

well, I couldn't buy a car or anything, but it makes me roll my eyes.

Truth is, nobody knows how or when etc.., but the fact remains there will always be those who believe and anticipate it. They're the ones we have to watch for.

I do believe we are about to face some serious changes, ones that will have people going off the deep end. As long as we are aware of the possibilities and keep an open mind...we should be able to adapt.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well yeah were older than most cats here so we remember all the times it was supposed to happen over the last 20 yrs, which was like 4-5 times already, and we rememember after each time someone comes and says ooh we made a boo boo and its actually later on... and thensomeone eventually comes up with another date.

Y2K was like the 3rd in my lifetime

im curious as to what the next one will be after this 2012 thing....
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but you see, as a general statement, that could be said anytime in history and it would be true....

its almost like saying the weather will change for the worse. of course it will, but nobody counts the sunny days, its always the bad ones.

people lose focus and dont realize its all relative
    test
  11. MissAndrya

In general, you are right. There is always a chance of something happening to alter life as we know it. Most of the time, though, it's a musing. With the way the world is going at present, and economies crashing all around us etc. It seems more imminent. I was differentiating between something to consider, and something to prepare for now.
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Kinda like your signature blow jobs

If your Messiah Barack Obama wouldn't be such a dick to Americans and the rest of the world maybe your Utopian dream of "everything posistive" can occur. but as it stands, you remain up shit's creek.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not american dumb-dumb
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.