Affordable Professional Website and Graphic Design For Rappers/Producers

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Good Son, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Son

Good Son New Member

A lot of people realize, once they start to make moves they need a dot com to represent them. My company, Vision Pen Designs, http://www.visionpen.comoffers affordable yet extremely professional websites. I can make basically anything you could possibly need/want on your site. If you have seen it done chances are we can do it. For more information check the site or get at me. My info is on the contact page, but you my AIM is CallMeMrPeaches and Cage58 if you prefer to get at me that way. I obviously can't put it on my page - but I always show love to hip hop heads, and help ya'll out with prices and what not. Get at me.
    One Love,
    GS
    test
  2. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

horrible color scheme .. change it ..
    test
  3. Good Son

Good Son New Member

sorry to offend you dah... but i can change a color scheme to anything real easy, so once again - whatever u want i can do
    one
    test
  4. Draft Pick

Draft Pick Rookie of the Year LP

this site is weak. a waste of time. simple html coding wit shitty graphics,. nice try though
    test
  5. Good Son

Good Son New Member

once again, if you read it, i program in php, flash, java, javascript, perl... my site didn't require all that. have fun hating though.
    test
  6. Graffy

Graffy Pod #9382930

It isn't hating, eh. Why don't you ever realize it isn't hating.

"I can master music professionally like anything else you've heard"

Then people hear shitty before/after samples on your site that aren't impressive. Then you come and be like, "I didn't use my equipment for those samples, keep hating though" wtf? that's your problem.
    test
  7. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

test
  8. Good Son

Good Son New Member

no it would be like sayin i make songs and showing it to someone saying "i can do any type of music you want" - and then you ask me for a sample and i show you a rock song... and you blow because you assume i cant rap. i had no reason to utilize any more complex programming or use flash on this site.. so i didn't. .. and he said "basic html coding" - there isn't much else that the site required, (but for your own comfort, you should know the site uses javacsript, css, xml, and "basic html coding"). you can call the graphics shitty, but i doubt u were saying that cuz u actually looked at them and i will assume u just wanted something negative to say, because you were afraid "basic html coding" wasn't a low enough blow. if it makes you feel better...
    one love
    GS
    test
  9. Jae ArzoniK

Jae ArzoniK Creme de le Him

it needs work, but everyone else told you that
    test
  10. Draft Pick

Draft Pick Rookie of the Year LP

i dont like ur layout and i can make 10000x better graphics kid. and btw i did look at ur gallery and people musta been on crack when they paid for ur shit work.
    test
  11. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

ur a fuckin moron@my site didnt need it, yeah apparently you dont need customers then.
    test
  12. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

Graphic designing is nothing like music for the simple fact, every job needs to be your best everytime, no body saying you can't programme in all these different languages but what I am saying is your design scheme doesn't look that good. Your entire site is off to the right of the screen, which really gives you the feeling that there is more of the site to continue. So all I can say is when you design you can't give excuses for weak jobs, because as far as I see, all jobs suppose to be at least decent. You never stop displaying your talent... so you need to put your best face on at all times because no matter what style or feel you are going for on project, people always will comment on it. Wether it be bad commentary or good commentary, so make every project look as good as the project you do for a showing.

-Khalil
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.