Advice..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Envy, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Because she was controlling him too much.
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Booze talks, this is no secret.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

What the fuck?

You put stock in an intimate conversation with a girl you self admittedly described as drunk when she GOT to the club?

Do you drink?

Have you never woken up hung over like, "Why the fuckkkkkkkk did I say that last night"

She said the tiny dick shit to make you feel better

she told you because there was a good chance you would find out anyways

And she's your ex for a reason.

The advice in this thread is horrible.

You're an adult dude.. show me one ADULT person you know who was in an extensive relationship, broke up for an extended period of time, then got back together and lived happily ever after.

i'll wait.

Do you have any right to get emotional or upset over some chick fucking a dude who you're not dating? absolutely not.

Are you an idiot if you seriously get back with this chick? yes.

but i don't need to tell you that. you know it's a bad idea. You just are looking for vindication in hopes it will help subside the overwhelming feeling that you're making a bad decision.

don't be an idiot.
    test
  4. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

FYI; my ex's best-friend has also slept with this guy and when we were hanging out AGES ago, also said the same the same thing about his dick being tiny. Not being big headed here - but im quite confident in my own size, I've had enough comments to know i'm above average and i'm not really focusing on if he's bigger/smaller than me or not - there are gonna be guys bigger than me, that's a tiny part (no pun intended) of a bigger issue here.
    test
  5. Envy

My friend, he is 41 - he and his now wife met at 17, dated for ages, broke up for a year, got back together, got married and everything is great for them. Not to come in discrediting what you wrote, just saying i know people that this happens too..

I appreciate what you're saying, If this was ANY other girl - TRUST me, i wouldn't be in this situation, i'd of already slept with someone else straight after, but i'm talking 18 months of previous history, ME breaking up with HER, her being drunk on her birthday and what she is describing as a mistake.

I gotta trust that what she's saying is the truth, because ultimately if i can't believe a girl who had enough respect to tell me straight out what happened, how am i supposed to trust a girl i start dating that i know nothing about?
    test
  6. Envy

Geedorah, i dont know if you're trying to be funny or if you're just not used to dealing with girls, but i dont think you need to be giving me advice when you're about 0/3 with your posts so far.
    test
  7. Envy

As a girl, let me ask - do you think that everything she's said/done (as much as i've explained) is valid?
    test
  8. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I'm not gonna get in much detail about why you should listen to me, but I'm glad you broke it down the way you did.

Eighteen months isn't anything. It's not the quantity, it's the quality. Now, it sounds me that you have some quality time with this female human.

She made a "mistake." She fessed up to it too. You seem wise enough of a person to forgive someone for mistakes. We all do shit when we're drunk. And if you wanna get technical and take it to Jew court, she really didn't even do you wrong since you broke up with her.

But that's the key component. You broke up with her. Whether you like it or not it's a very, very important factor. Like I said before, unless that reason becomes resolved, it'll only rear it's ugly head again. Which means that there will be no chance of making up.

Yes, people break up and make up and live on with happy relationships. But these people also resolve their issues.
    test
  9. Envy

No, she's not...
    (obviously to my knowledge but im not about to start checking her phone)

Her and i have spent two nights together since sunday (no sex, i dont want that to confuse things for me) and we've talked a lot, I'm not going to keep questioning details on the night, i'm going to have to try and see if things can be normal between us, otherwise this will always be hanging over me and i wont be able to get past it.

She's already told him that i know and his biggest concern was whether or not i wanted to beat the fuck out of him for it and asked her to apologise to me for it, these aren't actions of someone who is looking to pursue anything further with her.
    test
  10. Envy

Appreciate this reply bro, because at the start of the scenario the whole "details of what happened when you had sex" was more important then the act itself, (Ie; did they kiss, did he wear protection, did he sleep in the bed after it...) and i didnt believe what she was saying.

BUT,

Then i started thinking rationally about it all and thought ultimately i can't be mad, i can be upset - but not mad, she made a decision and a mistake, it was wrong - but she will have to live with that herself and i wont be the one to punish her for it. Her feeling bad for hurting me is more then i could ever do to her.

I've been thinking i want to give this another go.. oh and trust me - first thing i said after i calmed down and started thinking i can get past this is, "You're getting tested before i ever sleep with you again".
    test
  11. Envy

Without putting too much of our life out there like that ...

She was going through a period of anxiety/depression, I was going through some issues with my life and we stopped talking about things, we spent nights just being around each other, getting drunk and trying to shut out the world. It was debilitating. Rather then talking it out, i decided that breaking up would benefit us more as it felt like we didnt want to be around each other.

Those issues have since been addressed by both of us since we broke up and the thing that gets me, is that i wish i had of seen what the problem was before i broke up with her. I never actually WANTED to be away from her.

We've spoken about a lot of things, not just what happened that night - but the reasons we broke up and we both acknowledge that we should of talked more before the end.

If i'm honest, the time with her up too about a month before it ended was amazing, best time/relationship i've had - small things just became big things because there was no communication.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Well then, to be honest, you sound like you're ahead of the curve. Eighteen months might not be a lot, but in being able to address the issues and to talk things out, you've upped the quality of your relationship significantly.

Which is to say, from my perspective at least, you're doing good.
    test
  13. Envy

Thanks, Alice.
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Fine man,dont listen.
    She was drunk when she said she loves you and when she fucked that dude,but you gonna say fucking is meaningless and saying she loves you isnt.
    Be consistent.
    test
  15. Envy

Horrible comparrison,

In 18 months of being with her, you think she never said she truely loves me? she used to text me after we broke up telling me she still really loved me too, I can't remember at any point drunk or sober where she told me she wanted to fuck somebody else...

Edit: Have you ever had meaningless sex with somebody before whilst drunk? I know i have, so i can understand where it's coming from.
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No I didnt,because Im careful with who I fuck with.
    Did you have meaningless sex with a friend?
    test
  17. Envy

Have i ever? or did i this time round?

Yes, no...
    test
  18. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Did she say it was meaningless?
    Now,when she told you.
    test
  19. MissAndrya

My take on it all is as follows:

First, you ended the relationship, not her, which means she was the one left wondering what she did wrong and the one who was hurt. The fact that a line of communication opened up again and she is willing to sit with you and talk speaks volumes. To me, it means she still cares.

While alcohol does make one do stupid things, it has also been known to act as a truth serum. She didn't have to tell you about what went on with said 'friend', and the only reason I can come up with as to why she did is extreme guilt. The details/reasons she gave were in an attempt to downplay the event so that telling you would be easier. It doesn't matter how small his dick was, or how drunk she was....it happened. You have to decide whether or not you can live with that. (also, in this last two months, have you been with someone else? Or, what are the chances she hasn't? It's immaterial, as neither of you owed the other anything at this point, and you both had the right to do as you pleased).

You have absolutely nothing to lose by sitting with her and talking everything out. There are things that need to be said and dealt with. Give it time, you'll know if it's meant to move forward again, and for that matter, whether or not you want it to.

And, what Lucy said......fuck what anyone else thinks. This is about the two of you, not them.
    test
  20. MissAndrya

Well said. 100% agreed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.