Advice on Workout (Includes Hydroxycut And Muscle Milk)

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by RedCageman, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCageman

RedCageman New Member

thanks alot for the advice bro. I threw Hydroxycut out today. I had a talk with my friend Jean LeGuerre who's dad was Mr. Natural a couple years ago, and he said that since i went from 189 to 164 in a couple months, and haven't shown definition, that i lost a LOT of muscle along with the fat. So I've decided to stop using Hydroxycut and I am going to use Muscle Milk and watch what i eat like i've been doing the past couple months.

So i'll drink Muscle milk before i go to bed and in the morning with breakfast. Those are the best times right?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Muscle Milk is best before bed, but in the morning you want fast digesting whey protein.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

well no need to worry too much, trial and error, it happens. the good news is that since most of the muscle you lost had probaly been there for a while (months and years) you should be able to recover it back pretty quickly, thats what muscle memory does. so aslong as you eat enough to gain it back you should be fine and probaly be able to put it all back as quickly as you lost it. in the future though try to take things slower in terms of dieting. also abs arent the basis of a solid physique. work on hitting everything else, abs will follow. theres no real need for direct ab work. keep your body fat in the 12% range and work on adding mass. this stuff takes years, not weeks dude.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.