adobe audition vs cubase

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Xpurt n1, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpurt n1

Xpurt n1 Guest

I use to use cubase. I have studio projecst c1 mic, witha prosonus pre amp tube pre. I am very familier with cubase, to an extant.

I recently start using Adobe Audtion and for some reason the program came very easy to me to use, and my quality is superb. better than cubase, lol why is this??
    test
  2. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

cubase with out a doubt....
    test
  3. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

i dont use either... i use nuendo, im just more comfortable with that... cubase is more flexible that adobe audition/cool edit pro 2.0, and the built in plugins in cubase are alot better than that of cool edit...they have a better sound. Cool Edit is a good program for starters.
    test
  4. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

syntax.. hook me up with nuendo.. fuckin i cant find a bootleg that works...
    test
  5. JayBee Nice

JayBee Nice New Member

nuendo is the way to go, if you familiar with cubase, nuendo won't be too complicated then
    test
  6. Demandred

Demandred Buck-Fifty

Nuendo and Cubase are basically the same thing cept Nuendo has a few more features for Video and "cost" more

Cool edit or audtion don't even compare
    test
  7. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

truth... i use it for video as well so it works for me in more than 1 way.
    test
  8. Iron1

Iron1 Duke gots some skillzzzzz

before i used to use acid 3.0 an soundforge 6.0, i had cool edit but never really liked how it worked, acid to me was simpler, then i got cubase an nuendo, noticed nuendo is basically for studios to work on multiple projects at once on different stations, it can handle major workload, so i just use cubase to record, my studio isn't big enough for me to use nuendo, and got the waves plat plug in's, cubase sx 2.0 sucked up all my soundforge plug in's and waves plug in's an now my cubase is on steriod's, its the shizzzni, when i come to practice mixing and minor mastering i switch to nuendo u can mix in surround, cool to experiment with, my sound quality with cubase is real nice, the more you record the better your quality will become if u pay attention to what ur doing, recording techniques is an art of its own,
    test
  9. Xpurt n1

Xpurt n1 Guest

test
  10. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

if u have nice equipment.. then on adobe audition, the quality will be good... but on cubase n shit.. they have better filters, they have vst's, which adobe doesnt support.. it also allows more featues.. that can make ur quality even better than it was on adobe/cep...
    test
  11. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

if you just record in cool edit
    and if you just record in cubase
    your quality will be basically the same
    but if you grasp onto cubases plug-ins and VSTs and want to make beats
    cubase you will realize is much more flexible
    test
  12. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

and xpurt and im sorry, but I cant stand your shit, cali swang is the only one, but your flow is just....dont even know, its almost un-listenable, and your quality isnt as ill as your always claim it to be, your shit just seems very amature and rhymes are kinda simple, it sounds like you tried to RnB and it didnt work, i dont know man, we cool and all but I had to say sumthin
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

if ur usin more than 5 plugins per session...ur doing somethin wrong...OR u need something (hardware wise).........less is better with plug ins......

the program has very little to do with quality...BUT some programs are alot more stable than others.......nuendo handles multiple tasks WAAAAAY better than acid.......(i have both)...i use nuendo because the VU meters and system stability is superb........

get to kno how to use a maximizer for vocals...with the right settings, u wont ever have to touch your faders hardly.....u can look at most of my sessions and see that my faders have not moved, but everything is leveled correctly....maximizers are a beautiful thing if used correctly.........
    test
  14. Xpurt n1

Xpurt n1 Guest

BP, right now, Im still learnn

Im expermenting with new flows and deliveries...

You like the caliswang, abstract kind of flow I tried, Im still in the search of my flow, something I can stick with and its hot. Once I find it, the whole world will know.
    test
  15. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

Sounds good man, but try and speed it up and not slur or stretch words so much and try writing more multi's and memorizing your lines before recording so no stumbles occur and mark where to take breaths so you wont have to worry bout that
    so sall good
    test
  16. Trompoums

Trompoums New Member

test
  17. blitz204

blitz204 BlitzBeats.com

nuendo is my fav as well
    test
  18. Dawane Smith

Dawane Smith New Member

Sounds good man, but try and speed it up and not slur or stretch words so much and try writing more multi's and memorizing your lines before recording so no stumbles occur and mark where to take breaths so you wont have to worry bout that
    so sall good
    test
  19. Trompoums

Trompoums New Member

test
  20. Trompoums

Trompoums New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.