admiral crumple in KOTD

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Murkfest, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murkfest

Murkfest Well-Known Member

tis time...

[youtube]vI0Sp1UUc-s[/youtube]
    [youtube]_JDqQQZspgU[/youtube]
    [youtube]MsrfIAaf0Uo[/youtube]

dude was a legend on the ughh (underground hiphop) forums and on the hiphopcanada forums, but i never see him mentioned on here

whats good with admiral crumple's kotd debut?
    test
  2. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

I remember Rich have a Crumple line, can't remember which battle though

I think I saw this kid at a Taco Bell once

my post doesn't really contribute towards the topic....yeah, he should battle
    test
  3. Murkfest

zonal000 would be jealous of that sighting
    test
  4. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am jealous of that.

When I first found out about Admiral Crumple I remember spending hours on ughh.com searching for Crumple threads in their forum. There's now at least 8 years worth of threads where Crumple will post some self-promo thing and EVERYONE hates on him for at least two pages. With Crumple going "well, I always try to keep it moving, and improve on my lyrics. I'm right on track with my five year plan to become a platinum rapper." He's a fascinating case study, and can probably be classified as outsider art. He's clearly dedicated

I would LOVE to see Crumple battle, but he would almost certainly lose against even a low tier opponent. His heroic... and ongoing struggle has been one of attaining respect, even a little bit of it... and I don't think a win against a low-tier rapper would help him much. A loss would only confirm his current status.

I just looked him up for the first time in ages and he has a thread dated to October 11, 2011.. same olld Crumple. <sigh> And he's got a very handsome new photo of himself.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS: He has some new video with Mindbender's brother

test
  5. HaliDazed

HaliDazed Hot Sauce Connoisseur

wow. i thought i was the only one on this forum aware of crumples existance. hi guys.
    test
  6. zonal000

From ughh.com, Here's some recent activity from the poor bastard.

October 25, 2011
    Response:
    On his upcoming album:
    Also in a recent thread on ughh.com someone asked Crumps about battling in KOTD.
    Response:
    Fascinating. It sounds like he doesn't want to battle though...

He also adds:

And he cites the Crumple reference in PoRich vs Arcane, at 3:39 in the video
    test
  7. Murkfest

lml @ that last quote. " You don't see Eminem, Jay Z, Kanye and Lil Wayne
    battling. They're the leaders in this."

zonal, have you ever considered going to a crumple show? i remember seeing an interview with him somewhere and he was like "yeah, i get alot of hate on the internet, but at my shows, it's the total opposite, everyone shows me love."

you may be one of the biggest crumple fans.
    test
  8. zonal000

Hahaha, I'm not sure if you're serious. I'm going to answer your statement seriously though - I don't like his music at all. I'm fascinated by his hopeless drive towards attaining hip-hop superstardom but I hadn't looked him up on ughh.com in at least a year and things like that video with Mindbender's brother are completely new to me.

Really it's things like the fact that he'll say "Admiral Crumple's been reviewed in Vice Magazine" in all his promo statements when this is the review he's referring to.

...that I'm a fan of.
    test
  9. Murkfest

ahahah. that vice magazine thing is hilarious. i respect the kid's hustle for sure. but im totally serious about an admiral crumple show. i mean, given you probably wouldnt have to travel far to see it and it definitely wouldnt be that expensive... i think itd be an interesting experience for sure.

i think im gonna try to dig up some old ughh threads about him now
    test
  10. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

test
  11. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Admiral Crumple is a cool dude but he's not really interested in KOTD I've tried to get him to do it for awhile now. He's pretty good freestyler Not really a battler though.

He actually does get love at shows. Not big shows but he has a core audience of fan/friends who do support.

When you speak to him He speaks as if he's a bigger artist than he is presently as he believes in himself and his dreams and speaks as if they are already a reality
    test
  12. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

You can't be serious that this guy chose Admiral Crumple as his name...I guess it might be understandable if his last name is Crumple though (or first name, I guess).
    test
  13. zonal000

His last name IS Crumple, and he comes from a family with a proud naval tradition.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.