ADK Vienna Microphone & Real Traps Portable Vocal Booth For Sale

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Kaotic33, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

ADK Vienna Microphone

Like new, only used in the studio for 3 songs.
    Flawless condition and includes shockmount and metal case.

$225 shipped (paid $300 new)

ADK Vienna and Hamburg Microphone Review by Dot

Real Traps Portable Vocal Booth

Excellent product, only owned it for 6 months and this is truly the best and most effective solution out there for people who are either: on a budget and can't afford to buy a full vocal booth, don't have the space/time/money to build their own, or can't glue foam on their walls due to renting.

They have side by side comparisons with similar products (SE Electronics) on their website and it simply blows them out of the water. It obviously doesn't compare to a whisper room but at less than 1/10th the cost, it gets AT LEAST 80 percent of the room ******ce out of the picture and makes a pretty substantial difference in your recordings.

RealTraps - Portable Vocal Booth

$280 shipped (paid $330 new) - shipping on this booth is $30 bucks in itself

If you're interested in purchasing both, I can do $500 shipped with priority in 2-3 days.

Only reason I'm selling it is because I purchased an Electrovoice RE-27, which is a dynamic mic and not as sensitive and doesn't pick up as much noise and room reflections so I no longer need the vocal booth.
    test
  2. slvicick

slvicick New Member

you giving a stand with the pvb or no?
    test
  3. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

yes, the pvb includes the stand it came with that attaches to the mic stand.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.