(Addition to my other thread) about weed what are yall prices

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by itdontmatter2me, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

yo common prices here are in canadian dollars

10 bucks a gram
    qp can go for 600 but found for 5 but u get what you pay for
    oz' from 150-250 depending

this is weed prices and not my prices this is just what it goes for around here
    test
  2. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

it depends on who you get it from and the type of bud....the reg i get from my main dealer is pretty good for some cheap ass swag,his other shit is bad ass,but i can't always afford it...and i agree with you about the best bud being in dallas i smoked some dro with my cousin over there and it made the dro over here look like reg
    test
  3. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

yah they got some kill up here and some strains i didnt even know existed in texas. came across some northern lights, white rhino AND some ak47...shit is once in a blue moon for shit like that but even the ordinary dro is insane there...and you can find it way easier than other places in texas.

and yah the reg in texas is very decent for the price..high times already said mexico has stepped their game up and because of that texas has the best bud for the prices PERIOD. considerin at least 90% of the reg in texas is from mexico...especially round the border your findin cheap prices for decent weed. san antonio, houston and corpus all have good reg.
    test
  4. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

1g - $20
    Eighth- $45-50
    Quarter- $85-105 Depends if you know the connect and if its some true fire and not just kryp
    Half- $165-180
    Oz- $280-320
    QP- $1000-1200
    test
  5. JiHaD210

^^^
    thats basic high prices...thats prolly the average prices for expensive dro. cuz thats the same as here
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

a QP for $1000?

lol yo i get my pounds for that price

my boy from the burbs hooks me up with some KILLER shit

$1500 for a pound

and you morons payin that much for a QP lol

yall need to move to LA

ill be able to retire in a few yrs [fro]
    test
  7. JiHaD210

yah 1000-1200 for a QP is basic high prices. it all depends no matter where u are...some people know people who got people and a good ass QP can go for 500-750..ive seen niggas pay 1700/lb for some good bud and turn around and sell it for 1000 a QP..or oz's for 250.it all depends on you area of availability and what kinda niggas is slangin the big shit.
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

thats why i love outta towners
    test
  9. JiHaD210

but it all depends guy...i mean the prices are up there because of the availability of it really. If you know people like i said...then you might get some direct connect to a big grower and get very good prices. But no grower is sellin anything less than what is accepted unless its a good friend or something. If i was a grower and had a pound of some kill that i know i can sell for 900 a QP..why would i let it go for anything less when i know i can get at least 900 for it? Unless its for a very good friend like i said.
    test
  10. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

shit..

i basically pay 50 an eighth for dank. 100/quad... 180/half. and you can trust me, that its the best dank i've found in AZ yet, always a named strain when i buy.

i recently ALSO copped a quarter of regs for $40..

thats it.. i'm not broke, and i could give a fuck less if you think i'm 'overcharged'... my hookup has been reliable as fuck to me for about 2 years straight now since i been out in AZ here.
    test
  11. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

see it from my side

i been sellin for awhile

i dunno what its like buyin weed

from a dealer to smoke feel me?

so 900 for a QP to SMOKE sounds like chinese to me

but of course i'd sell a QP for 900

the most i sold a QP for was $450 im gettin there [fro]

but i cant picture myself with 900 in my sock

goin to get a QP just for me to smoke

if ne thing if i wasnt sellin and i knew somebody sellin high grade shit

i'd buy that QP for 900

break it down and make a profit

im more of a hustla then a smoker
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i can honestly say i have never bought a nick in my life
    test
  13. JiHaD210

who does buy a QP to smoke it...i dont sell but just like you said id buy a QP for 900 and sell 325 an oz, 180 a half and get my smoke and a make a little on the side. shit even with the bud i get for 200 a zone i sell to about less than 10 diff dudes who pay 15-25 a gram. so lets say i end up smokin about 14 grams and sell the other half for an average of 20 a gram and i profit 80 bucks...not like im rollin or anything bud i pretty much smoke for free and make a little back for gas money
    test
  14. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

your tolerance increases for each different type of strain you smoke, so if you buy a qp of one strain, by the end of it you'd be a lot better off with a different strain. i try not to chief more than a half zip max of one strain at a time. if you continuously smoke on one type of weed, it begins to get you not as high as other strains would, even if they arent as potent.
    test
  15. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ Bunk ass weed having motherfucker
    This is true to some extent, because yea there are multiple types of cannabanoids.. but this stuff Ive been blazing on that my boy brought back from BC (supposedly "Abbotsford Thunderfuck", cheap ripoff of the alaska name, but whatever), is getting me blazed as fuck consistently and Ive gone through well over a zip. So whoooo sucks to be you. h0h0h0h0h0
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

alot of fiend ass niggas i know

some fiends that post in this very forum lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.