Action Bronson Is Overrated Album Sales Prove It

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by DJboutit, Jun 19, 2013.

1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Corrected for accuracy.

I laid shit out so simple for you to understand but you still don't. So who's really slow? Lemme try again since you seem to be having problems. I'll make it really simple this time, okay?

Some nigga was whining that Cole out here buying his own albums, like that's anything to care about and he's doing it to boost his shit.

I just pointed out the fact that it's common in retail to ring up a multiple CDs as one purchase (for which, the reasons should be obvious to anyone, but I'm sure they're not to the idiots here). The response?

"Nah man nah, nah man I ain't heard of that. You crazy nah. Duuuuuuuumb lollllll"

Like I give a fuck whether they're counted as 1 or 40. None of you faggots even looked it up. I'm not sure why I bothered but I did, and I couldn't find much on the subject, but what I did find supported what I said.

Find evidence to the contrary or shut the fuck up. Also, learn how to read and comprehend what you're reading. It's no skin off my back either way. Just a bunch of stupid niggas shooting the messenger over some trivial shit.
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

ur a fuckin idiot bro

smfh

if this nigga aint trollin

this aint life.
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Nigga im not reading all that shit

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I tried to tell people about how retarded nightmare was.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yo, I can tolerate people here who seem to be adding value, making the thread interesting or funny, or people who have opinions I respect.....not a lot to ask, just say something useful, knowledgeable, or funny....
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Why niggas don't like readin' anymore? We used to have some long back and forth discussions on this site back in the day... the debates between Ixtlan and I were epic... especially during the Nas vs. Jay Z days.

I hear what you mean, though... my life is more hectic and I'm only on during fits and spurts.

That's why I haven't really engaged Nightmare Ex like that... 10 years ago, dude, you woulda gotten it... I lack the attention span these days, too...
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Im not reading walls of txt from a moron bruh.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

when retail inventory is scanned and sold, the inventory in the store drops = [x] units sold = time to order [x] units or order for [x] projected demand based on units sold and sales trends

imagine if someone bought all the pepsi in wal-mart, and they didn't order any more because it was all on one receipt, so they thought there was still 1000 cases, and pepsi was like "i guess nobody at this store drinks pepsi lol"
    test
  10. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I still cant believe nightmare argued this retarded point for 5 pages, whats wrong with him....
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

can we hall of shame this?
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

....that literally took me 45 seconds to re-read.

Nigga, take any and all lines after "Grown man bars is something you have to deal with" from the Lux/Calicoe battle and apply it to yourself ignant ass niggas.

Also, Ignorant. Oh please. Don't throw out that "Oh man, back in my hay day it would've been over!" That sounds mad disrespectful. Don't call me out if you don't even have the time or effort to put into backing up the talk.
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

It was 45 seconds I didn't waste on your dumbass. Have a seat

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Running away is not the answer though, lil nigga.
    test