Action Bronson Is Overrated Album Sales Prove It

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by DJboutit, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

If it only counts as one sale. Then what was the point of buying all the cds? Or im guessing Cole and Draje didn't know that? But some how you do? LOL

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

^Yea let's buy out the store, only make 1 sale for Cole, n ensure that niggaz can't buy no copies until the store re-up....

that nigga logic worse than yours
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

So this gonna be your thing? Swinging from my nuts lil dude? We bumped heads in one thread don't be that nigga. Followin me around and every chance you make a comment. Real shit

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Don't ever say my fuckin music sound like Ghost shit!

/Bronsonbars
    test
  5. Mel Man

lol naaaw

I was actually cosignin you here
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

im dead ass serious when i say I hope u are trolling right now bro...

u actually believe buying more than 1 album of the same kind, counts as 1 unit sold no matter what on billboard??

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You can be as serious as you want, I don't actually take you seriously...nobody does really.

lol I don't have to believe shit, I'm stating a fact. A fact that doesn't matter to me either way at that. The fact that your simpleton ass doesn't see it, you're not worth the the cum of the dicks you slurp, faggot nigga.

Seriously, you sound like you have some sort of mental handicap.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so by this threads logic, Boutit is a lil wayne fan.
    test
  9. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Nightmare it has been established so many times that no one takes you seriously, literally not 1 person on this forum.

Your just digging yourself deeper.
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Dude is an imbecile

I hope he smartens up soon enough
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Action cool by me

It's hard as fuck to sell records
    test
  12. Blackbeard

Blackbeard The Poster Formerly Known as Murder Ink

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Bronson's dope as hell. if you don't like Bronson then why would you post a thread about him?
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I understand what you guys have been saying, creative integrity is not something one wants to lose or never have.....The dudes who I would guess you feel like compromise their music for money, are doing things for very different reasons....Maybe a ross or someone like that and I would not bring up the artistry there, cuz I ain't gonna argue this too much more with ya.....

You know I understand this view, it is just that compromise of sound and being told to do this or that are 2 different things. The stuff you call sell out crap, is often the stuff that is from those who have the most creative freedom, and some turns out bad, and some good......Jay, ye, em, big, pac, and them, have made their classics.....ye is baby daddy to a female paparazzi monster, this is marketing, but dude did sign common and pusha t......

Principals are something we do not know what other people consider......But I get your statement, just get mine, and realize that we do not know the behind the scenes stuff that goes on, just what it appears to be......Also being in a position to put on younger better artists is a tough thing, cuz you still have the bottom line to look at........this is why this biz is so tricky
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yes you do. And the only people you can get to co-sign you are the two dumbest fucks on here BESIDES you. A trio of morons who don't understand music...no fucks given. Several people asked me to come back specifically because people like YOU were fucking it up with your absolute hypocritical, biased, illogical nonsense.

Stop projecting. People only tolerate you because your pretentious, hipster nature occasionally enables you to incidentally like some good artists. Other than that, you're near retarded and a cunt.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Le'ts say he gets 1 sale, let's say he gets them all. Who gives a shit? He still sold 300K his first week. What he bought ain't no big deal.

1 or 40 or 100, he can sign and give those copies away (which I'm guessing is what he did). Hell, the stunt itself was promotion. Spreading word of mouth from people he may have given a CD to in Best Buy

"Yo that nigga Cole was at Best Buy with Drake and he gave me a copy of his album. Shit's fire, go cop it".

There's a ton of practical things that Drake and Cole were thinking about that had nothing to do with sound scan. Cuz at the end of the day, that's not the type of shit to put a dent in it. Ya'll niggas need to think about the large picture /Lux
    test
  16. Mel Man

shut your weak cookie cutter ass up faggot

you jus come on here to vent like a lil female fuck else you addin to the board??

lol atleast he got two niggaz to vouch for him, you got 0

:dizlulz:
    test
  17. Mel Man

test
  18. Mel Man

Why didn't you just state this in the beginning n cement your groupie status

instead of lyin n creating quotes like a lil ho

in attempts to make Cole look better

:calvinohreally: can you be any bigger a bitch??

homosexual ass FAKE mothafucka :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

no credibility//
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

What im getting from this post is you admitting that you were wrong.

Who asked you back then other than gal who fucked off and didnt even involve herself with you anyways?
    test
  20. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Don't go left field. We're talking about the sales on one receipt. Counting as one unit. Nobody said anything bout him putting a dent in Sound Scan. You're just retarded

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test