Action Bronson Is Overrated Album Sales Prove It

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by DJboutit, Jun 19, 2013.

1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

fuccin moron

acting like he owns billboard
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol are you literally like slow in the head?

I've never seen you say anything that suggested you were ever completely coherent or sober.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

you don't have facts...you talk bullshit n try n make it seem true

we know better than to listen to no credibility havin lames like yourself...

[​IMG]
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Of course they rang it up multiple times, for the total cost you fucking retard.

But for the purposes of counting albums sold, they sold 1.
    test
  5. Mel Man

lol wrong

Total qty: 5.....they gon count all 5 units i purchased regardless...

you got some audacity to call anyone a retard fuck boy

no one fucks with you on here

where your proof tho at??? I posted mine...NO ONE BUYS YOUR SHIT
    test
  6. Mel Man

still waitin......
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Success is so far from simple.....success is never there if doors have not been slammed, promises broken, and energy spent......success is working hard, art is a different kind of work, but they have to become one in order to be in the business........I have typed this over and over again and don't want to make this a 13 paragraph post, so just try and do this.....ask yourself what you would do if given the chance to become something huge in the passion of your life.......then choose whatever for whatever reasons you have, and think of how you might respond to people that judge you based upon shit they don't really know.......

10000 bad paintings and idiotic stunts do not take away even 100 great works......If artists were judged by their thoughts and actions, every artist would be deemed crazy, and there is a large history with art and mental illness......there is no blueprint to please everyone and become successful.......largely cuz I have never heard of anyone who has done both......

It is just not a simple thing, and if it were, we would hear about rich superstars that have never made anything that someone hated
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

But selling a double disc album counts as 2 albums sold.....I could Make a double 9 song and 4 skit a piece album, and sell 500k to earn a platinum plaque.....
    test
  9. Mel Man

we aint talkin bout double discs

we talkin bout a nigga like me buyin two copies of Born Sinner n them countin as 2 sales..

this fuck boy nightmare can't comprehend simple mathematics/sound scan procedure cuz he dumb as rocks
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I know, I'm just adding that as a reference to how much the music industry loves it's sales figures......And I am too lazy to look this situation up...
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, you.

^^ Sony rep.

More research than I even needed to do for something so trivial and meaningless, I just wanted to make you feel stupid one last time before blocking your dumb ass again.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I take that back, you'll never feel stupid, because even feeling a sense of being unintelligent requires self awareness and introspection that you lack.

Kill yourself you goofy ass faggot lol
    test
  13. Mel Man

:dizlulz: :favreohno: :hoffawut:

phony nigga

hahahahahahahaha

what one order gotta do with multiple sales??? ONE order not ONE cd sold dumb fuck

hahahahahahahah

buy multiple cds in one shot = the same cd???????? sale person ring them up separately/?? nothing about those two sentences is clear

if that really is a "sony rep" he dumb as rocks just like you wtf is bum ass "sony rep" anywayy like you provin anything clooowwnnn?? hahahahahahaha

where your personal proof you followin ass nigga??? stop fakin the funk
    test
  14. Mel Man

this dumb nigga probly wrote that himself :funny:...sound jus like him

he soo faaakke, everything bout him

so obvious for real niggaz to see :hoffagrin:

Nightmare = phony
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Haha.

There you go again, being a caricature of some coon ass black stereotype, that three old racist white writers couldn't write for you any better than you write for yourself.

You should really feel ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly anti thought, and anti awareness. You're black facin in 2013....what's LESS real than that.

lol I see right through fake ass niggas like you. So you can make 5 posts at a time if you want. 10 of your faggot nigga, incoherent posts don't equal up to this real shit.

Read a book my nigga. lol
    test
  16. Mel Man

stop gettin off toppic, shit is see through

I swear niggaz get shit on n keep comin back

I be readin dumb niggaz like you like books fo a livin

nigga creatin fake sony rep quotes ahahahahaahahahahaha

that takes the cake, you care far too much but front like you don't phony bitch nigga

jus stop frontin
    test
  17. Mel Man

It's like I been slayin you for months, n you know this, but in attempts to save ya "image" n "online rm rep" you try n assassinate my character on some "he a typical stereotype' ignorant shit cuz you keep getitn bodied!! hahahahaha it never works though n you look like a fuck boy doin it.

get ya tight pants, eloquent house nigga wannabe stuck up demenor, suburb livin ass, drake sugar fruit cake bumpin, gay activist, new queer school feminine ass the fuck outta here!

real niggaz comin back
    test
  18. Beatorious

Beatorious Member

Let's bring some smiles to this thread. Leg sweep techniques for yall.
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Freebass, if you comprimise your sound/principals to sell more records you arent a proper hip hop head to me and alot of other people. Im not talking about 1 or 2 wack singles or collabs as most artist made a mistake or 2 along the line, im talking about the majority of your work being sell out crap.

Statik said it how i feel it, people like kanye, jay etc are in the spotlight and in the position to put on for hip hop and bring that real shit back but instead they put on for that bank balance.

There you go dropping nigga constantly with a fucking queer white guy as your avatar

Because he aint feeling that trash and doesnt write in full english sentences hes a terrible black stereotype? You dont have a clue about how he acts or speaks in real life. Not everyone takes the internet as seriously as you....

Also your wrong in almost everything youve said in this thread. You didnt anwser about jay z going plat from samsung, does that count as 1 sale?
    test
  20. Mel Man

loooooooooll
    test