Action Bronson Is Overrated Album Sales Prove It

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by DJboutit, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

We just watched J.Cole go out and buy $900 worth of his own album, and this cat's talking bout Bronson overrated cuz he ain't sell. Ain't nobody selling albums these days...he ain't sell cuz he don't got his label buying his own albums. Dude is an underground artist, sales don't count the same for them as they do for commercial cats...he prob made just as much doe as J.Cole off his album when it comes down to it. Bronson sold what mc's at his level sell
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol Cole buying those albums were to give away.

The purchase counted as ONE sale, dumbass. He doesn't get credit for buying the 40 or so albums. And that's not the make or break of the nigga going plat anyway.

Goofy ass niggas, totally missing the point of shit.
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Dude hop off Cole's dick mayne.
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

So if I purchase 10 J.Cole albums he only gets credit for 1?...you cannot be fuckin serious dude. If he bought 40 albums then 40 albums were sold, whether you enjoy his nuts or not you have to admit to actuality. Do you love this cat that much? I didn't even insult his music or anything, I questioned his decision to broadcast himself buying his own albums like a lame. I know samsung and Jay are doing something siimilar to what you wish Cole was doing to save the embarrassment, but they aren't going into best buy and purchasing albums.
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

For someone with a faggot white guy as thier avatar you sure throw around nigga alot.
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

You dumb as rocks :funny:
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Buying multiple CDs on one receipt counts as one album sale, at least in SOME stores. And I'm almost 100% sure that Best Buy is one of those stores. And that's where they were.

Look it up.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Fuckin retard niggas think you know so goddamn much. lol
    test
  9. Mel Man

It's "units sold" not "number of people that bought the album"

dumb fuck
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I didn't say it wasn't...Jesus Christ you're stupid.

Buying. Multiple. Units. On. One. Purchase. Receipt. Counts. As. One. Unit. Sold. You. Dumb. Ass. Nigglet.
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

no hate man..... but

WHAT?!
    test
  12. Im Technical

Dam nightmare says some retarded shit but this is really up there.

So you think jay z gets 1 sale for his deal with samsung?
    test
  13. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Each time the bar code is scanned on a cd for a sale it goes to soundscan...so unless Bestbuy didn't scan each cd and just charged him for 50 then ok...only thing is, that is disasterous for the inventory of the store and would basically show that 49 J. Cole cds were stolen. I'm beyond baffled at the idea that you think if you go and buy 50 cds, the artist only gets credit for 1 sale. Stop fuckin wit us man...you know damn well Cole a cornball for broadcasting himself buying his own albums in bestbuy with a smile.
    test
  14. Mel Man

Actually I paraphrased your dumbass, don't get your panties in a bunch faggot

Buying multiple units of one album counts as multiple units moved....80 physical Boner Sinner Albums scanned in one purchase= 80 units sold...they scanned every copy..

When was the last time you purchased two or more copies of one cd at the same time though?

Cuz I just did earlier this week n the receipt show otherwise dumb son of a bitch
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I feel you on that... I don't have a problem with commercial success.... I just have a problem with compromising the integrity of the art...
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

That makes no sense bruh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Im Technical

It really is the simplest concept but people just dont seem to grasp it. No one hates on commercial success, we hate on the route to get there for alot of artists. By the time they get to success they arent even worthy of being called artists anymore.
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Lol @ the idiocy about buying 100 album's at once only counts as one unit moved
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol you faggots can believe what you want, just stating a fact of retail market. Can have your own opinions but you don't get your own facts.
    test
  20. Im Technical

Delusion 101.
    test