Action Bronson Is Overrated Album Sales Prove It

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by DJboutit, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, green peace captain save a rhino......more of a local artist?....apparently in the game for 20 years and isn't on any sales list....your posts smell like boiled reptile shit......
    test
  2. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

I'm shocked that such an obvious troll attempt is getting so many responses. You guys are so much better than this.
    test
  3. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

If you like him so much STFU go out and his album stop dick riding him if your not gonna buy his album
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

what does STFU mean?
    test
  5. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

WTF can not be serious
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

You're....OMFGDYCBS....It's like Y.M.C.L. or P.A.S.S. you froze
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

huh what the fuck are you talkin' about?

what does WTF mean?
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

while ticklishly flabbergasted ...get the fuck outta here....what does gtof mean?
    test
  10. strykeout

strykeout Yamil167.com/beats

hes mad indy with shitty promo, so ofcourse he not gona sell that much, he on a good track to success tho
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

"Rap is not pop; if you call it that, then stop" - Q Tip

This is why hip hop will continue to stagnate creatively in the mainstream, because fans like DJBoutit and others continue to apply pop standards to a folk music.

I would love for hip hop to reduce its audience by millions... that would be GREAT for hip hop.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's not a troll.

that's the worst part.

:numaan:
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Ig you are a purist by taste and practice.......I am a purest by taste and practice with a mind for business as I have been through it and seen what it takes to achieve success.....I am like Morpheus cause I see the rules, and know which need be bent and broken to become a artist of impact and talent as well......you speak on your taste which is good no doubt, you work well cause you know prolly a bit more than me about the music history (I will never admit that again).....I know about it two and I was like you taste wise till I learned more from the business side......I wish sometimes that I didn't or that I didn't care as much about music as I do cuz I would have still been very much more deeply involved, making money off of the shit we do not like.....But I cannot stress enough that the labels got their que from fans, and they may get a bit overdoing it happy, but once music sells soooo much, can you blame the people who made the sales of it possible?.....

pop standards can be pop standard songs or products of each other.....purple haze, Georgia on my mind, like a rolling stone...but the usage of pop as a genre is to overdone....pop can and has come from most genres of music, particularly, rock, punk, rap, and blues....country seems to maintain what a fan such as you Ignorant, would like in a popular genre.....

Really I see the state of hip -hop as a huge opportunity to regain much of the stuff that went bye bye, it just needs a person who isn't going to be bitter and can change things up once they earn the respect to
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

If you've got a mind for business, pick up a sledgehammer and get to work. Music and art isn't a resource for anyone to drill a mineshaft into. The artist is the land, and they own the land they live on. Everyone and everything else trying encroach on it is big government, the railroad, shysters and crooks trying to sell snake oil, pyramid schemes and time shares to honest homesteaders.

Industrialization may create employment opportunities, but the industrialization of art will inevitably outpace the sporadic and naturally occurring nature of inspiration and muse, and at this point it will begin to create redundancies and empty gestures. The superfluous, mutant appendages created without soul and wholly for profit, are an abomination despite their lucrative nature. Time and energy, precious and finite life, is exchanged in order to create empty vessels equivalent to junk food that has no nutritional value whatsoever. It's inherently regressive and counterproductive.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

DJBoutit is one of the wackest posters in HHC. Definitely FutureFan tier shame on any of you for even responding to him seriously. I learned a long time ago, that people who are blatantly trolling like this or this stupid...should only get enough of your time for you to mock them.
    test
  16. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Djboutit is more respected here than you though...
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

who respect boutit? I'll ban them.
    test
  18. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm sure Technical agrees with the vast majority of was that idiot Boutit says. Ban him.
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I agree with more he says than with what you say but thats not a huge statement since you dont ever really have a point. Your just being being a dick for being a dicks sake.
    test
  20. D-verse

D-verse No drama

albums salles are about more things, many more things. Even musicaly if he was top 15 dopest rappers in the game if the beats and hooks are not apealing to customers he might move much less units then somebody with half as good skills and lyrics but radio hooks and killer beats.

Not ot mention the business side of it, and generaly all compnds ; image, videos, promo, grind, playing shows ect the state of the game and hwo you fit in at the moment.

Point is he sounds dope when he raps, I think as a lyricist he is solid nothing more but the way he raps, his voice and delivery are dope.
    test