acid.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

illest shit. i will only do it like...once every 4-5 months, though. i am not trying to die.

i think i argued with toker about shit like acid, but you right, man. this shit crazy!
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yes acid is the shit

to bad most people view it in a negative way..

acid has always intrigued me ever since i first took it an started reading more about it... timothy leary, RIP, an all his worj with it... then of course MK-Ultra

i have no way to prove this but it seems like acid an other haullicinagens(sp) open a widow in your brain/mind.. seemed like around that time i started questioning everything an moving away from mainstream society, who i view as mindless sheep...

i need to go on one of those "spiritual trips" in s. america..
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ haha, i feel you, man. i mean...i can't explain it. i saw everything that i have read about it: walls breathing, objects getting smaller and bigger, and the list goes on.

this past saturday, i was at this place called halloween horror nights at orlando's univeral studios. my two homeboys and i each had two little strips and we let them dissolve on our tongues and in about an hour the shit hit us. i saw a statue become as big as a skyscraper, man. every type of light i saw started streaming in lines. i heard what every single person was saying around me. i simply cannot describe how incredible the feeling was.

i would say it lasted for a good 2-3 hours, and it started off in spurts: the "come up" of the drug was during the first hour of my "trip". we all started walking throughout the park, and i just started noticing shit starting to "stream" - lights and people. soon, i started seeing the walls start breathing, and we went inside of this haunted house and all hell broke loose.

i dunno. i have never been so sad to come down on a drug in my life. i still ain't doin' no shit like pcp or heroine, lol. acid didn't have any addictive effect on me at all. just wanting to experience it again is the closest thing to "addiction".
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Good shit Hardkore. Now you know why we all rave about it haha. Acid is cool as shit.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Man, thats a short trip forreal, usually for me it takes about an hour to come up, and thats the start of it, about 3-4 hours in is when you peak, then after about 8-9 hours start to come down which lasts another 3-4 hours!!! overall acid lasts about 12-13hours for me!!!! And then another couple of days until the 'stars' in the corner of my eyes disappear!!!

Once on Acid I went on this amazing journey, it lead me to this.....the Earth is Purgatory, the space between heaven and hell, and thats because the Earth has a balance of good and evil, however there are different dimensions, every choice or decision or action a person makes or can make is made, this means parallel dimensions are infinite! Now, if this is the case, then there is a dimension where everybody has made the right choices decisions or actions, this is heaven, on the opposite end everyone has made the wrong choices and actions and this is hell, here on earth its a mixture and I tend to think the absolute middle, and therefore Purgatory!!!! hahahahahaha

I've also stood on the corner for about 6 hours with about 8-10 homies, hahaha we was all trippin and we wanted to go somewhere, it took us 6 hours to decide where to go and what to do hahahah we was all so confused hahaha

PEACE
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

wooooow, lmaoooo. when it truly hit me up, i turned around and told my homie carl. he was like, "dog...i know. i know it, man. i know. i know. don't look at me, man." and my friend jon was just smilin' so much. the girls we were with were so confused because we didn't tell them what we did.

i'm not gonna front, i damn near felt like i knew the meaning of life while i was on my "trip". as far as the short duration of my "trip", i would say we were at the park from 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. i was comin' up from 6:30 to 7:30 and i was trippin' balls from around 8:00 to 10:00. maybe it was the dosage of the acid because they were just these tiny strips that couldn't even cover the tip of my pinky finger.

another thing that sort of sucked is having to wait in line for an hour for each ride. :frown:

you know what made the night 100 times more special? it was the last time me and those two homies (jon and carl) are going to get fucked up with each other for damn near a year. carl has a basketball scholarship to a college in n.c. and jon received 1 year of probation less than a week before the trip.

soooo, ironically, next year we will go back to orlando and do this again. only we will bring waaay more trees, waaay more alcohol, a few more strips of acid, and not bring dumb-minded high school senior chicks. *smh* so many hoes was jockin' us at the park but we had this drunk girl who was acting dumb and all over my boy jon and me.

i guess you take the good with the bad, huh? lol.
    test
  7. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

... -co sign-

I'm exactly the same, it's not the same as weed - where you don't have the ability to decide because you're too stoned to think, Acid just .. ugh, i can't explain it .. but, y'know?

One time, i was trippin with my dude on Acid during the day after a rave, so i was already scattered as fuck & we were on the train, we spent the entire 2 hour train ride home, laughing because our friends reflection in the mirror - kept changing, like his face got heaps unproportionate, changed up shape & Then we'd look at him and he was different.

.. anyone else get 'flashbacks', where you'll look at the floor and it'll start to "breathe" slightly, even though you aint taken acid for a few months?
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

whaaaaat nigga

get off that white boy shit
    test
  9. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

how did it taste?
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

welcome to my world homie ;)

first time i did acid it crazy opened me up spiritually, it was fucked i was trippen in third person washing myself run around for like 8 hours

the reason yer trip was so short is because it was diluted as hell. trip should work as sifu described it. yer hit size was about right, a gram of acid is 10,000 hits so they are generally really small, when yer doin liquid its usually a pin drop per hit.

anyone you kno try fucken on acid? its never worked out for me, i always get distracted.

next time you dose try goin on a camping trip so yer out in the wilderness and dose a huge amount so you completely leave this world, id reccomend like 10+ hits for a night long trip and 50+ for a weekend long trip. . . oh yeah and dont take em all at once lol

lol yep, i live a permanent flash back. anything with a pattern bubbles n breathes and everything has tracers, you get used to it after a while
    test
  11. SiFu

Haha shit, we used to get all kinds of acid back in the day...black microdots, purple microdots, purple Ohms, bart simpsons, frankensteins, double dipped strawberrys....the list is endless basically whatever they could print on the blotting paper hahaha When I move to the US tho, heads was getting viles of liquid acid, I aint ever seen that shit, only heard about it from old crusty UK hippies namean....never done it tho, did do some Mexican shrooms that fucked me up tho, in the UK the shrooms are little caps, so you gotta eat about 60-80 to get the effect of 1 tab, but I only ate one cap and a stem and half of these mexican ones and I was on the beach watching crabs and things run around, then I got a stick and wrote "WHY?" in the sand and circled it and got really weird hahahahaha

Man I still trip all the time, driving to Tahoe recently, at night, I thought I saw a cow in the middle of the road, I slammed on the brakes only to realise I was tripping ahahaha, plain white walls are NOT plain white to me......if its dark and I wave my laptop around or my phone I get huge trails of the lights hahahaha driving at night can be quite the experience for me.....and I aint even trip that much.....

That standing on the corner story is deep as fuck....we all dropped acid in the pub, about an hour later we get into a huge brawl at the pub, tables chairs glasses being lobbed, hahaha so we all leave, throw shit at the pub from the parking lot for a while and ruck more with the owner and shit....then we walk to thr projects and we chilling on the corner, smoking choppin it up whatever, the cops come past and stop to question us about the riot in the pub....hahaha I'm standing on the wall trying to stay out the way when a cop comes over and asks me my name, I ignore him like I dont see him and look the other way hahaha he asks again so I say I'm Jimmy Black (my AKA), he knows I'm lying but by this time the cops are surrounded by a bunch of trippin young males shouting and being silly hahahaha, they leave, we stand there deciding what to do, seriopusly for 6 hours, then we decide to goto the clubs, we walk to the centre of town, and as we get there the clubs are kicking out ahahaha so me and the homies is at the chip shop and out side the clubs and all these drunk people start coming out and it gets really busy and too intense for me, by the peoples are trying to get me to talk to beezies and shit I'm all in my own little world not wanting to be around people coz I keep thinking I look like a bum who is obviously tripping hahahahaha it was crazy.....then we get a taxi home and we almost get kicked out of it coz the homie keeps saying the word 'cunt' and the taxi woman is like "you cant say whatever you want except that word" so the homie looks back and says "she's a cunt init" hahahaha so we bump the taxi (all jump out and run) and go home, I layed in bed for another 4-5hrs just staring at my curtains that were moving and changing shapes due to the shadows and shit.....that was the last time I did acid!!!!

PEACE
    test
  12. liquid`acid

damn, i hate talken to cops when im trippen, always fucks my high for like 30 mins after

not a big fan of drunk ppl when im trippen either, i mean i used to go to parties wrecked on acid when i was like 15, couldnt imagine goin to a bar on it tho. by the time i was 18 i couldnt handle being around other people that werent trippen when i was on acid

now i cant even stand being around people that arent on acid when im trippen, everyone im with gotta be flyen with me or i get all bugged out in my own little world.
    test
  13. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Did it once.

I just remember laughing a lot and trying to watch the news. Niggas was halfway speaking in tongues and shit.
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmaoooo.
    test
  15. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

maybe he's white
    test
  16. liquid`acid

nah hes a nagger

but that reminds me

whats with black ppl not bein able to handle bein all fucked up on hollucinogens like white ppl.

wich brings another question to mind, has anyone seen a video of a white person flipping out on pcp?
    test
  17. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i love how it always turns to a black/white thing lol

and i dont see how it can be a white boy thing.. there were other things that caused hallucinations and those other effects way b4 acid was even invented that different cultures used..
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm black, but i do agree: i think you are ten times more likely to see a white person do some sort of hallucinogenic (spelling?) drug than a black person. sort of the same stereotype that you're more likely to see a black person smokin' a blunt over a joint and the list goes on.

i don't really think it's a bad stereotype, but i see it in a weird way...

like...you're more likely to see a white dude in the wild, taking pictures of crazy animals and shit like that, before a black dude. so, take that same attitude when it comes to drugs 'n shit.

most, if not, all of my black friends have never done shit like 'shrooms, acid, or ex, three things which i have done either once or twice each. all of them black dudes smoked weed before, though. now, i look at the other side of the spectrum. and see all of my white friends. the majority of them have tried fucked up ass drugs. most of 'em even fucked with roxies, too ("synthetic" heroine).

granted, the two dudes i did acid with were both minorities. the thing is, i have been on every side of the fence. grew up in the 'hood all my life (still live in the 'hood) but i went to one of the best private schools in south florida.

makes you see life in a funny way. [teet]
    test
  19. SiFu

I respect that Hardkore.....hood dudes aint all the same....I got homies from the hood that joined the military and went overseas, only did like 2-3yrs or whatever then came back to the hood, and you can see the difference it makes, 'usually' they are more open to 'white-boy' shit and have bit more of an understanding of things, yet they kick it with bloods/crips from they hood.....whenever gangbanger homies come thru to record, we might smoke out in the canyon (so I can walk my dog hahaha)....and they trip the fuck out!! They aint used to animals and the wild and shit, its funny to see dudes who done drive-bys and gangbang everyday get shook that a rattlesnake might slither out the bushes hahahah This aint a black/white thing either, its more a poor/rich thing, coz poor people in the UK is mainly white but its the same shit, people who have traveled outside of the hood usually have a better understanding and are more open to other peoples.

One thing I noticed tho....black Americans generally dont like Africans....my girl and her sister HATE Africans hahaha I dont understand it??

PEACE
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

when u travel it makes u more well rounded period

but i know shrooms acid K and all that shit

blk people for the most part dont do

everybody smokes weed though

and about that african shit man

they dont like blk americans

them muthafucka be callin us cotton pickers and shit

its THEM not us