Acid and Meditation.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Aesthet1c, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Last night I took my first dose of lysergenic-acid-diethylamine to say the least, im astonished at what I found. Of course, not much can be spoken through word context rather then; Emotions being pulled Warped and distorted. I attempted too meditate for a long period of time on the 3rd eye and see if I can figure any life revelation shit.

Not many ideas popped into mind besides the 3rd eye...

I constantly felt popping on the inside of my head, like my sinuses were adjusting mucus yet they were completely cleared. The 3rd eye felt so defined at this time like it has always been a part of my existence, part of my spirit. Like a sphere at the very back of my skull, it felt huge; emulating vibes was no problem at this time. I eventually tranced into a weird state were I felt like the concentration was more like my body telling me too stop. The spinal cortex for instance felt way too "Prosthetic" and align then it usually is, it was almost unbearable at a few points. The knowledge I gained and self admittance it took to meditate for 2 hours was...

Incredible, for any spiritual drug user; meditation on acid is a must.
    test
  2. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

what knowledge and self admittance did you gain exactly? maybe i do it in the wrong contexts but any trip i experience, be it on any form of hallucinogen is just a bizarre, albeit hilarious and fun experience where i see and feel different things but i've never had a moment of clarity or been able to grasp any sort of meaning from it
    test
  3. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

I started too realize who I was, I really just sat down and picked apart my ego I suppose. I saw flaws in my morals; contradictions were overwhelmingly prevalent. Which was probably the most productive thought pattern I have had this year, im hoping too do it again soon.

Next time you trip, create your own meaning for random thought strings and patterns. Then ask why you think it means that. See how far you can go.
    test
  4. POSH MVK

POSH MVK New Member

Damn, wish I had the guts to take acid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.