"According to my Sources!"

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by 7UPAC, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

1. According to my sources (a fifteen year-old Stone Cold T-shirt wearing know-it-all mark in my media arts class, mind you) the BG James and Syxx-Pac are to return to the WWE in their good old DX gimmicks, to reform the beloved dead stable with Billy Gunn.

2. More information, reported as strictly fact from the same source... it appears that Kevin Nash's recent departure from WWE is a farce, a storyline, an angle... although I was not told anything about it being a farce, I was told that although Vince McMahon released Kevin Nash, Raw's sheriff Stone Cold Steve Austin rehired him.

This is big news, as we now know that Steve Austin plays a bigger role in the company as his sheriff character than he ever did as the Co-General Manager character.

3. Actually the reason for Kevin Nash's return is the reformation of the Wolfpac. It seems this is the reason Scott Steiner hasn't appeared on RAW lately. Not only will he be a member, but if you thought you'd never see it happen again - Scott Hall will return to WWE! Also, Hulk Hogan will be a part of it! Seems so surreal, but it is strictly fact, based on an episode of Sunday Night Heat with the Wolfpac's theme music, and Coach's and Al Snow's commentary! How amazing.

Thank you for reading "According to my Sources!"
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

I highly doubt it...
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

[funny]

good stuff
    test
  4. Cane

Cane Guest

this is almost as bad as when my buddy said his girlfriends 10 year old brother told him microsoft bought out zelda from nintendo

look up in the sky, it says gullible
    test
  5. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

kid's telling me all this shit and i'm replying simple information that gives doubt to any of the shit he said...

and then he said something about the wolfpac shit being on heat, whether he said it WAS or WILL BE i dont know, but i thought he said it was... i'm just like "oh was it?" i never believed him.

just thought i'd post some of the stupidity i encountered today... though i shouldnt be so mean.. he said he'd tape mania for me lol but i cant guarantee that anyway... especially with his inconsistencies...

he always acts like he knows what he's talking about... and then has to back it up with false information... so we have a fun time with this... we make him think he's wrong about something - like today he's talking about some old ass GM vehicle he saw.... and my friends just like "GM has only been around for a couple years buddy" and kid's like "yea i know, it wasn't a GM, it looked like one but it was from too far long ago to be a GM." then we laughed and he realized his foolishness. but that was before his wrestling stories so yea...
    test
  6. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

damn this kid is a pretty big liar...

i just realized... this kid is supposed to tape mania for me... he's the same kid who said a while back that he won tickets to wrestlemania xx over some radio station... kid better start hitch hiking fast if he wants to make it to the garden by sunday... so when and if he gives me the tape i'm going to be looking for some crappy camera work, without commentary...

i should ask him tomorrow.... "didn't you say you won two tickets to mania?"

fucking dumbass.... reminds me of when wwf came here, and kids who lived in my apartment building said they had tickets number 1 & 2 at ringside... when in actuality me, my mom, and my sister already had tickets number 1, 2 & 3 ringside (because the radio advertised the wrong date for sale, so we got them a day early)
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

lol about the scott hall part, we havent seen him on tv for 2 years because its a angle lol

also BG James has a contract with TNA i believe..

Your source pulls news from his buttocks
    test
  8. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

How dare you speak like that!

My source is a firm believer in confirmed truths!

Did you not watch Sunday Night Heat? They had the Wolfpac music play damn it. The facts are that the Wolfpac doesn't need to be a part of a second rate wrestling show like RAW. They must go with the best WWE show on television... Sunday Night Heat!
    test
  9. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

I forgot to mention another note about the Wolfpac story.

There will be one last and final member added... this... is... STING!
    I at first was so blinded by my disbelief in this one that I forgot to add it. But it's true folks!
    test
  10. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

Well things are looking much more interesting now! I'm quite excited, tell your source to keep up the good work!
    test
  11. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

i had a big comment to post but i decided to withdraw my comments until its proven false.. i basically said what you said is bullshit, can u specify how soon this is all to take place?
    test
  12. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

i hope so,dx was so awesome and road dogg is one of my favs.
    test
  13. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

I'd stake a fairly big chunk of cash that not ONE of those things happens. Only one I could EVER see happen is that possibly there'll be a DX reformation somewhere down the road, but even that is unlikely since Gunn isn't over any more, James is in TNA and X-Pac is generally hated. Plus HHH and Shawn have moved on, so who would be the driving force of DX now? I guess maybe James may come back and reform the Outlaws at some point though, but again, I doubt it.

As for Wolfpac etc, Vince already saw the NWO fail, he's not gonna try it AGAIN with the same wrestlers!!!

"You're talking shit Gervais!"
    test
  14. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Oh, and apparently Terry Funk being so old is really an angle.

Mae Young is played by Britney Spears.

Triple H's nose is going to feud with Triple H.

and Paul Heyman stole all of WWF's ideas, creating ECW.

According to the sources, that is.
    test
  15. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

Bob Backlund is in the lead in the presidential election!
    test
  16. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

can u not supply a date to go with when your friend said wolfpac and dx will return?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.