Accidental Racist Remix/Lyrical Respone

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TheSign, Apr 12, 2013.

1. TheSign

TheSign New Member

My man sent this to me this morning. Not a diss but ya boy goes in. Don't real post here as much as I use to but I that this was a cool jem.

Below is the email I recieved and the jam....
    "Just asking for your honest opinion on this...if you like it please share
    Last night I was inspired to respond to Brad Paisley & LL Cool J's "Accidental Racist", honestly out of anger. I grew up on LL Cool J and have always seen him as a leader in this culture we call hiphop. This is definitely a step outside of my box, but let me know what you think."
    Audio
    https://soundcloud.com/mariodones/mario-dones-ahn-accidental
    test
  2. enigmatictruth

enigmatictruth New Member

Nice shit man.

Everyone started from the bottom at some point. This is ours. If you're looking for an alternative to the trash about cash, hash and ass polluting our radios, we might have it. We are just asking for a chance. If you don't like our music, then thanks for giving us a chance. If you do like it, then thanks so much and a like, comment or subscribe would make our day and so much more. Thanks so much already. Peace.

eviL-Enigmatic Truth - YouTube
    test
  3. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

i stopped listening once I realized the rap about demoting racism had a black guy call another black guy a house ******, kind of backwards my "brotha". Oh and travel back 200 years and explain to slaves that got whipped that nigga is different than ******, sorry to tell you but 200 years ago a white man with a whip in his hands pronounced it nigga also, its a southern accent not black slang, its wrong either way, and all the racists out there don't have to call black people ******s because they call themselves that.

p.s. im white, that probably hurts my argument in certain eyes, but yea, just keeping it real.
    test