Abstract thoughts Keystyle... where is our world headed?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by AlmostFamous, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

this is a piece that I was just pondering... alot of stuff thats been on my mind as of late...

hope you likes

Pump your fist in the air and not for supremacy...
    No,No,No.... you got it all wrong.. let me show you

I say its time for a drastic change... reform, revolt, and all for a cause

Television is polluting the minds of our children... where did all the books go?

Future generations to come are going to be telemade... are you prepared?

Cosmopolitian this, cosmopolitian that... the world of today sickens me... there's only so much you can cover up...

Im curious as to what happened to all the romanticists... *raises hand in the background*

Millions of prophecies don't lie.... they've already predicted that we will have a downfalll... just a matter of when

Is it really that important that you must watch "the real world"
    Im full of all kinds of thoughts; how about you try facing the real world...

Before my grandmother died she told me "live a life that will bring you serenity and happiness; ultimately conquer every goal you set.... don't give into temptation"

Well this is what I have to say to that, as a teardrop falls to the ground.... I love you grandma and thank you for the inspiration... I hope to see you someday in another life...

godbless
    test
  2. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

oh shit... sorry for posting this in the intercourse.. you will have to excuse me... Its 449am in the fucking morning.. Just disregard this piece Ill just copy and paste it in the realm

in other words let it drop to the bottom.............................lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.