Abra Kadabra

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Liquidator, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

Bitch you are a bore and a very dull one at that,ya have the warm personal charm of a millipede and bout as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.
    Maybe ya wouldnt be such a hideous scoundrel and a miserable nose pickin mass of existential impotence if you werent so dense that light bends around you,if your werent so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your sumo wrestler mass down the street or if ya didnt have a face like a boiled octopus,nah come to think of it ya would .
    test
  2. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

how you get wins
    test
  3. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

I slayed Mrs.Bustalot n his fiance shorty the "man"..why bitch you wanna battle me ??
    test
  4. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

no fag i dont text
    test
  5. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

Pussed out i see
    test
  6. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

sorry i aint a nerd
    test
  7. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

You right you aint your a peckerheaded urine reekin pedantic peremptory pedagogue...your came to this site in 2001 and your still here ya got 14,603 posts n ya still postin you prolly tried ta battle but texttees crushed ya,your here prolly cuz ya got no friends in real life bitch n if ya have any them homos prolly a lousy judge of character..seriously i've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are,maybe you wouldnt read like such a pathetic loser if didnt lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile
    test
  8. hand jive

hand jive New Member

Someones Been Reading The Dictionary
    test
  9. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

^ hey isnt Mrs.Bustalots groupies??whats the matter?the Docs finally removed his boner outta your lunges faggit ???
    test
  10. hand jive

hand jive New Member

lol, i dont even know bust i just voted for him coz he better than u, he wrote illmatic for fucks sake
    test
  11. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

no homo,ya votted for his ass before i dropped my verse so dont bullshit me with your childish excuses,when ya entered tha room ya already knew whos cock ya gon suck n whos semen you'll swallow so dont front lil momma .
    test
  12. hand jive

hand jive New Member

^
    so if i voted for u i woulda bin on your cock? fuck a text battle man, u need 2 get off that
    test
  13. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

LOL @ w1gger,ya really think that by defendin a homosexual and suckin up to him he'll let ya fuck him??shits pathetic keep searchin for your soul mate on the internet...lamer
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i lost so badly it even came out as a win on my record.......

even the server thinks i won

ya verses suck, you win ccuz you vote for yourself like 5 times in a row then close the poll
    test
  15. Liquidator

Liquidator New Member

Stop makin nerdy excuses and take it like a man,bitch you lost get over it or battle me again n get slaughtered once again ya wretched horror to all who encounter you ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.