About the $3000 battle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Beats4Real, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

He makes song on his free time for the love of it...he makes songs for your 3000 dollar contest for a chance at 3000 dollars.
    test
  2. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

haha, u dun know
    test
  3. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

OK lol at the tags.
    test
  4. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

Okay you don't have to pay 3000 if you don't think it was worth it. But if you don't compensate the winner with anything even something minor you are just burning bridges for yourself. I do it for the love, if you would have said drop a 16 on this beat i might have, but when an agreement and promise is made you stick to you're word. Just look at the feedback you're getting... if you don't give the winner even a small prize you wont be taken serious on here for you're future endeavors
    test
  5. Beats4Real

Beats4Real New Member

Just wanted to clear up the whole battle. Im not interested in making people on here happy. There are billions of other people in the world homie lol. Dont know why your trying to put me in a spot. I respect your thoughts man but im not going to give anything right now.
    test
  6. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

you said that it was worth 3g's for 20 people.

3 people did it

give them 450

thats equal do the math.
    test
  7. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

Cmon tho bro u must have known itd been hella suspicious, u make this contest n then the next day the prize is due u moving houses n got no internet?
    test
  8. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

The $3000 prize was too outlandish for anyone to believe was real and that is why you didn't get a lot of people to drop their verses. I never thought you had any intention of paying out the prize which is why I didn't drop a verse. If you remember I was all set to audio battle double/deuce after he said he wanted to battle over your beat, but he never responded back. But some form of compensation to the winner would go along way in restoring your reputation.
    test
  9. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

ok i have 1,000,000 entered so far, just need another 1,000,000 and its onnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  10. knamelis

knamelis New Member

Back in the day someone put on a battle and then pulled this same bullshit... 'not enough people turned up... i didn't make my money back'.

All the promoters got their faces punched in.

You're lucky this in on the internet.

Protip: Your beats and shit and you should find a new hobby.
    test
  11. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

You're full of shit buddy. It doesn't matter that there weren't enough people that entered, that's a flaw in how your contest was promoted and organized. If you had given the prize money to a reliable 3rd party, for instance, the number of entrants would have been a lot higher. You provided no information as to what was happening, disappeared for a few weeks, and come back not oblivious to the fact that you broke your word, but rather unconcerned with it altogether. Salvaging any remaining credibility is going to be an uphill battle for you.
    test
  12. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i'm pretty sure you would have gotten mroe peope if you said there was a $100 prize to begin with. lol. nobody on this board takes your dumbass beat posts seriously and seeing you host a $3000 battle just looked like an even bigger joke.
    test
  13. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

ok so i only had 1,999,999 enter the contest, so its only going to be for a penny. but since only 1,999,998 actually dropped (and i had to find a new cardboard box to live in), im not going to pay anyone. but how about we have another battle i'll set up for 1 dollar this time and if i get 8 million entries i say im going to pay it, then make a another thread after the fact and give lame ass excuses as to why im not going to give anyone anything and just go back to making beats for cash money!!!!
    test
  14. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

If there ever was an occasion to ban someone permanently, i'd say this is it.
    test
  15. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

yes
    test
  16. Boom

Boom paradox

agreed
    test
  17. Cajun Sparkle

Cajun Sparkle Add me as a friend!

Beats4Real - Even I think you're a faggot.
    test
  18. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

yep
    test
  19. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

there 664 people veiwing this thread this cats for real
    test
  20. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

Really? You have absolutely no idea why someone expecting but not receiving compensation from you is putting you on the spot? Why didn't you say, "if we get twenty entries or more the prize will be 3,000 dollars" if that's what you meant? Since everyone definitely knows you never planned on paying anyone, and there's no way you'll ever see any consequences for it, why not just admit it? In my opinion you'd look less silly. You remember Valchek on The Wire, and how he always thought he was getting one over on someone, only he was never smart enough to hide his true intentions and everyone thought he was a joke?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.