Abortion

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Some reason that cracked me up. LMAO!
    test
  2. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Azeus has changed my mind on abortion. I used to be against it, but then he was born.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

1. I don't give a shit about being important. We're born in shit and we die in shit and everything in between is nothing more than trying to keep other people's shitty ideas out of our heads. There is no important man or woman. There is only men and women and their delusions of importance.

2. There is no difference between what I said and what you said. I said that you think of abortion in terms of war and you said that abortions deplete our soldiers. That is thinking in terms of war. If you can't see that, well . . . I know that you can.

3. RM Veteran's disdain or approval is the least of my concerns. I don't concern myself with what real people think about me, why would I concern myself with what characters on a message board think about me?

Get over yourself, brother. You're just a man, I'm just a man, and everybody on here is just a man or a woman. No delusions of grandeur will change that. Whatever it is you think you will achieve is entirely irrelevant when one considers that the destiny of every living thing is to die.

If you look deep into the matter you will discover that all of your (Ghet's) thoughts about the future are fueled and bred off of your present fear over a possibility that may or may not come to pass in the future. If it does come to pass, it will only take place when the future is in the present and you will miss it because you never live in the present, where life is actually taking place. Everything you talk about is rooted in fear. Absolutely everything that you have ever discussed on RM is a reaction to fear. You are the most fearful person I have ever spoken to (on or off line). You even criticize those who live in the present as being "fools who cannot see into the future 15 minutes". You can't predict the future, Ghet. It is impossible. You can observe where the elite are trying to take the future and you can observe where things will end up if a certain course of events occurs, but you can't be certain that that course of events will actually occur. It is only a possibility. I said it before and I'll say it again, seek help. If you won't turn to a therapist then do it yourself, but you have got to work out those fears. It is because of so much inner fear in people that we have the problems that we have today.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You should stop living in your head, Ghet. Your entire life is passing you by while you plan to live.
    test
  5. Azeus...

If I was to list my personal and professional accomplishments out in the real world against yours, I would have to measure that list in light years.

You're the one on the board desperately trying to start the revolution, not me.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

List them.

I could care less about a revolution.
    I actually think shit is fine the way it is.
    People get what they want out of life.

It doesn't matter what system we live under, I'll adapt.
    They could force microchips in people and subdue the entire world and I'll go on living the way that I currently live right now, content and doing what I enjoy.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny] @ you thinking you've accomplished anything

The only thing a human being can accomplish is to live life to the fullest. And even then that isn't a "thing" or a "noun" . . . it's a "process" or a "verb". What have you done that will not eventually be undone? Name one thing that you have accomplished that will not die with enough time and I will show you that I have done one thing that will last longer and holds more value than everything you have done combined.
    test
  8. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

me too.
    test
  9. AKA

Masturbatory Metaphysical Self-Defeating Capitulation

Check the Myspace for the resume, faggot.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You're just mad cause you got bodied.
    Refer to the sig next time you're feeling arrogant.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Ghet I was watching wired science today for no other reason other than I was really bored and they were talking about peak water like peak-oil. Have you heard of this problem? How can we conserve?

This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing. I litterally laughed my ass off when I heard it. I was thinking there has to be underground rivers and lakes (which turns out there is). Then I started getting focused on what they were actually saying and the conclusion was in the future wars will be fought over WATER not OIL. Humans just can't do anything right it seems, they litteral move to places that don't have an adequate water supply. lol It's like water world without any kind of water at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbEs81RJdc
    It's on some Mad max h20 survival shit.

^ just a short clip give you an idea of what I'm talking about.
    test
  12. I'n not owrried about water loss.

Tell me.. where is the water going? In space?

The water we drink now is the same water that has existed for the last billion years. It's not gong anywhere.

It can disappear locally, but globally, it's still completely in play.

Azeus is about to find himself immortalized on ED in a minute. Watch.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Where is the water supposedly going (according to them)?
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

According to them it's all going to dry up due to over population and be depleted as the enviroment changes for the worse.

OK!
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Doesn't water just continue moving through the cycle? How can it dry up?

The hell is ED?
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I wondered that myself. I thought 48 states see 4200 billion gallons of rain-fall every year. But according to them it Supposedly has something to to do with the enviroment changing for the worse causing continuous droughts so the water cycle nolonger performs and over population causes what was once rural area to become nothing but homes, shopping centers, and highways.Where I'm confused is I thought Al gore said earth was going to flood with salt water. I realize we can't drink salt water but still bone Dry doesn't mean a flooding of salt water. I guess they would like me to believe that there will be no more recycling of water between the earth and the atmosphere. I guess there won't be freash water like in the rural Golden Valley which is having a peak water issue right now. I'd really have to look into it more I just found out about peak water.

Don't know but i'm waiting on it. I would imagine something like wikipedia.
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i dont understand anyone who values life like that...someone who values life only for military or economical reasons deserves to be hung upside down by the balls...
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Sounds like just another thing for people to needlessly be worried about.

It seems like politicians are always conjuring up some new fear for people to harbor. Apparently religion isn't enough anymore.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'll check these out later this evening. Can you summarize what they're about for me first?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.