A women whos an 8 but is great cook VS a dime who isn't?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Blanco_, Aug 12, 2011.

?

Which would you choose.....

1. The 8 who's a great cook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The dime who can't cook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I think yall are being naive into thinking she wasnt originally with him for the money. He's obviously richer now then ever before but he was still rich as fuck back then. He had already went platinum 5 or so times before he got with Beyonce and he has his Rocawear clothing line that was popular as fuck back then. Destinys Child went platinum but you're forgetting that dough was split three ways...Beyonce herself was not a millionaire. She didnt get millions till after she went solo. She eventually got with Jay-Z and got even bigger.

She's a major artist today because of Jay-Z, in my opinion.
    test
  2. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

im gonna make a post brb
    test
  3. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

lala: Because us men are fucking savages! Ok i know its not entirely true but empirical evidence points in that direction as far as ive seen, encountered etc.

Catch us at 00.00 still like "Meeeeh just a 5 I can do better. an 9 walks by, your like what up darling? okey...NO....SLUT!"

03.00: Yeah im down lets go fuck you look beautiful today darrlinkkkk..."but why you not give me attention befoooooooo?" "Sorry....I had to do......STUFF, but im here now"

06.00: Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh.....you wanna try this whiskey dick bitch dont you? ARGHHHHHHH.......044404004040 97979797979797 fakk fakk taxi sluts im gonna kiiiiiil sum1...fakk fakk fakk...error, wrong pin code 3 times, no cell service. "heeeeeyyy...drrrrlng I knw deez prtty nize bushes rnd the cornaaa....wnna goooo?"

FUCK JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH big pimpin...we think with are dicks to often. Not saying girls dont do this, but not as much since you have reputations to worry about since we live in a sexist world were we got props for fucking multiple chicks and you get an invisible "SLUT" tramp stamp for the next 2-5 years
    test
  4. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

mr salesman has never felt the exhilaration of sliding his penis in between a fine pair of breasts
    test
  5. MRsalesman

actually my man it was a long time ago...i dont think its that much fun really, maybe my dick isnt big enough or tits have been to small to make it enjoyable but the 3 cavities are enough for me.

ok time put this shit into practice 18.46.....time 4 taxi soon
    test
  6. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Wow, at this statement. This is so wrong in so many ways; however no disrespect Judgekure; this could very well be true in your world.
    test
  7. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Damn this thread went 11 pages deep, props to me!
    test
  8. Judgekure

Sorry, Obviously your a pimp who fucks tens regularly without dropping a dime on them. We can't all live your lifestyle.
    test
  9. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

I think Judge just means that you can't have unrealistically high standards. Which is in most cases, true. But I consider my standards to be fairly high and get laid on a pretty frequent basis, 7's minimum, with not too much effort or money spent.
    test
  10. MRsalesman

gotta agree with kure there...stop lying dude!

anyways...im out have a good day/night
    test
  11. MRsalesman

But Fresco....youre gay in a good way. Its different for you.
    test
  12. Judgekure

Im just saying that muthafuckas aint fucking Heidi Klums and Scarlett Johansons every day by the boat load. If you say you are you're either Derek Jeter or Justin Timberlake or a liar.

Fresco I know for a fact has high standards but he's a playboy who makes it almost his mission in his early life to get an insane amount of bitches. Even D-lor acknowledges Fresco being on another level of this shit. Kudos to you, But I'm personally not willing to dedicate myself to that kind of lifestyle...I'll be honest....Its too much work :(
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

damn dude its a done deal.
    test
  14. lightskintwin

I was simply disagreeing with a blanket statement that you presented as fact. The fact is VERY ATTRACTIVE women enjoy fucking just as much as anybody else; and there are PLENTY OF MEN that fuck VERY ATTRACTIVE women on the regular without lowering their standards.
    test
  15. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

ain't beyonce never been in an actual relationship before Jay Z? hmmmh
    test
  16. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Damn, an 8 from lala is like being called a leper from another person

Please don't rate me T_T

My insecurities can't take that kind of blow
    test
  17. Judgekure

Same. Dont rate me.
    test
  18. lightskintwin

How does Lala look? Anybody got pics? LOL
    test
  19. angel p

angel p ++++++

i think overall the whole scale 1 through 10 of hotness thing is really dumb.. there's a lot of cute chicks whom fall for guys that they get a long with really well.. its not always about the looks thats only part of it.. it's definitely more about how the connection/chemistry is between both opposites.
    test
  20. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

About a 8 tbh, you can watch her on KOTDC or just get on tinychat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.