A women whos an 8 but is great cook VS a dime who isn't?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Blanco_, Aug 12, 2011.

?

Which would you choose.....

1. The 8 who's a great cook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The dime who can't cook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

how did u pull rihanna anyway craig

what's the secret
    test
  2. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

money n power can distort things, like litraly make a ugly guy attractive to a woman mayb ?

then again beyonce got them herself so who knows

i guess when u can have nearly any1 then them things aint as important

i.e an ugly person dreams of bein with a 10, a person who regularly gets 10s n could get ne1 perhaps tha isn tha most important thing to them

edit: jus noticed my nigga craig practicaly said tha same shit, great minds n all tha
    test
  3. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

lol jay-z aint that ugly ....

but real talk clothes really does alot of wonders for a man
    if a guy knows how to dress and is not even handsome that will add
    at least 4 points.
    test
  4. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Im just saying...shes a good example of choosing with your heart (and brain...she doesnt have to worry about no alimony or nothing but still hes ugly as shit)

And you also have to consider that looks can dissappear very fast if someone doesnt take care on them...a good indicator is to meet the parents, or at least your girls mother to see what she will look like in the future...THEN you know her true genes.

But i really dont think you guys would choose like that, youre just putting up a front to appear cooler in front of the board. If you like someone and the two of you are fit to be together then thats it...youre not gonna bitch about it.

Im saying this cuz im sort of in this siuation myself...I havent "liked" a girl in years, but this one is 20 years old, has barely moved out of her mothers and has a lot to learn in life...and I look better than her and have to turn away nice fucking girls. i caught myself thinking like this and quite frankly i was dissapointed that im that shallow. Cuz if someone is good looking (enough) a good person, fun, good sex etc...that makes up for a few points!
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

She doesnt have Jay-Z money

And she sure as hell didnt have Jay-Z money when they got together
    test
  6. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

beyonce networth like $300mil i think accordin to google

she def aint with jay z for money lol
    test
  7. MRsalesman

lala: what happens when the clothes fall on his body then? i agree that style means a lot, but it can also be deceitful as fuck...hiding disformed asses like the italian brand "Fornarina" that was really big in Sweden when i was 17-22 maybe. A push up bra that makes tits look bigger and firmer and when it falls of...."blaaaaaaaaaaaaaao....sagginess and general unhappiness"

im just saying how shit could turn out...you can also have a broad with a sweatshirt and ooooooooooooops...theres some awesome tits.
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I edited my post
    test
  9. lalaland

very very valid point mrsalesman, either way they were attractive enough for you to bring em home right, so whatever and besides when you're in the mood shit doesn't even matter. Usually people who don't have the looks~ make up for it in personality and what not so you tend to see past that after like 10 minutes of hanging out with them.
    test
  10. lalaland

this tbh, she has her own money she doesn't need jay-z's money.
    And when you genuinely like/love someone you don't care about all the
    shallow shit you love them from within, and every particle of their being.
    test
  11. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

hmm maybe ur right but

did jay z have jay z money back then tho lol ? i dunno i think theres somethin more to it than money, well there obviously is now like haha

ur right in the sense tha i doubt beyonce would of got with a broke rapper who looked like jay-z but when it comes to celebrities getting with celebrities, i don't think its down to money much tbh
    test
  12. MrCaldwell

MrCaldwell 313 to 706...

I think the 8 or 10 debate really comes down to age.

As I grow older I look for lots of different qualities in a girl. Cooking ability is definitely one of them. Back when I was 18-19 it was all about how hot she was... now at 26 I'm kinda like "Well she has a master's degree and can cook good" lol

So I definitely fall in the 8 camp... but I sure as hell didn't in past years
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

omg thank you. your cute too

And bobba is definitely an 11 with his horse mask on

"How does it feeeel to be, one of the beautiful people"
    test
  14. MRsalesman

No im saying i dont care, i dont like when im to superficial cuz i honestly feel like a stuck up cunt...when i was 14 (i started this girl thing) until I was like 24 I had to work like everyone else, be funny (ok im pretty funny naturally) but you know, actually try pretty hard and do a bunch of shit to make em like me...it worked so so to be honest. Nowadays im on the receveing end which was awesome at first but im noticing some fucking delusions of grandeur so im thinking its good this chick scooped me up so i dont turn into an asshole hehe

with that being said...ive never complained to much about looks, if i'd complain about anything is if shes boring in bed or her personal hygiene isnt to good, NAH'MEAN?????

Me and my boys have had this dicussion many times now...its so much easier for ugly girls to get good looking dudes (at least to fuck with) than it is for dudes to get nice girls if theyre not good looking or rich
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

Yes

Plus they always stay out of the media and tabloids. Thats realness right there
    test
  16. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

craig being serious bout Rhianna?

I cant even tell.

only read this page.
    test
  17. lalaland

how so? ^
    test
  18. THE CRUNK GHOST