A Woman With Three Or More Tattoos Is More Than Likely A Hoe

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

Aside from the issue of femininity or masculinity, for me, I think it's all about tattoo placement. I think I really well placed tattoo is sexy on a woman. The type of tattoo is important as well.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No tattoos is my more strict stance... however, my loose stance would be, if I absolutely couldn't find anybody I liked that was tattoo-less, I would go with a small rose or a butterfly or something like that on the calf by the ankle... no thigh, back, pussy, stomach, neck, arm, hand, wrist tattoos... I like smooth, clear, lickable skin.
    test
  3. Speedy Gunzalez

I disagree but I can respect your position. But I'm curious, why do you have a "strict stance" on women with tattoos?
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Maybe I didn't communicate clear enough, but my preference is no tattoos period... however, if I had to choose and there were no tattoo-less women available, I would choose the one with a small feminine type tattoo on her calf or ankle.
    test
  5. Speedy Gunzalez

No, you communicated your point clearly. I don't think I phrased my question as clearly as I could've.

Why "no tattoos?" Stated differently, why are you so strict about women not having tattoos?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

1) I think they're a masculine accessory... ie., bikers, thugs, gangsters, cons

2) I love clear, smooth, beautiful skin... tattoos ruin that visual appeal.
    test
  7. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

What if it's a well-hidden small tattoo?
    test
  8. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

how do you feel about birth marks? i have a huge blotch looking one on my back - would a large birth mark on a woman ruin the visual for you as well?
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, I can probably take a lil small rose on the calf by the ankle, especially if everything else is tight.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Not crazy about them, especially if they're on the face or in sexual areas like the breasts, thighs, booty, etc... a large one would more than likely ruin the visual.
    test
  11. *PLAIN ENGLISH*

*PLAIN ENGLISH* GOD Given

lol@forget who you're speaking to sometimes...don't throw subliminal shots like i can't understand maybe i just misread calm down...you seem a lil irked because i called your taste boring
    test
  12. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I agree...I have 5 tattoos and 5 piercings (3 in my ears,two in my eyebrow).I dunno it looks good on me,and im not a hoe and dont have whore-ish tendencies.But I am one of those bi chicks that wears wife beaters to show off the art work,haha.I love it,personally.But my girlfriend has no tats and just has her ears pierced and her lip.And shes a sexy-but-sorta-innocent kindergarden teacher. Dont get no better! :)
    test
  13. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

oh i forgot,the back tattoo aka "the tramp stamp" is called that for a reason.Id say 85% or more of the time when a girl has this shes...well,... hoe-ish...
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Irked? Nah, just befuddled... like what does that even mean?

Because a woman is free of body art and piercings, she has to be boring?

On the real, though, some of those tattoo-having, pierced up chicks be the downest hoes ever, who will have your back, roll the tightest blunts and fuck you like just came out of jail.
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

tattoos on a woman contradict the concept of femininity and fertility.

she is violating her skin in a way that only sailors, pirates, or gangster rappers would. having tattoos shows that she is tacky and has poor taste in art and aesthetics in general. why would any man want to ultimately live the rest of his life with a woman like that?
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And it's only been a trend over the last 10-15 years... black men started gettin' them when Pac and Jodeci started rockin' them in the early '90s... then black women caught on in the late '90s and early '00s... so I guess according to dude above, black women were boring as shit during the '80s and previously.

I don't like trendsters... I like women who create their own style... people are gettin' dreads now because it's trendy, without knowing the true meaning behind them. I think it's ignorance.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.