A Special Rest In Peace To KOTD's 'Bruce B' [Aug22.1985 - March 28.2011]

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

darcy, you are more than welcome to come to the april 23 battle event here in calgary which will be entirely dedicated to the memory of bruce b. KOTD calgary is prepared to help your family in anyway whatsoever. you have my number man, please dont hesitate to call. he was such an amazing friend and an inspiring person to have around. i love him and miss him so much.

right now, more than ever, i am truly feeling the the lose of Bruce. this is an unexplainable feeling and i hope that he knew he had friends who loved and cared about him. sometime around the event where ubiquitous battled fredo, bruce made a remark to me about how he really respected the athleticism in mens figure skating. I, being the battler that i am, immediately took this as a great opportunity to poke fun at him. bruce, being the hilarious guy that he is, always loved to laugh and even though the joke was at his expense he probably got more enjoyment out of the joke than anyone. if you watch the 2 vs 2 battle bruce did with daley against hollohan and I you'll notice in thier overtime round bruce says something to the affect of hes going to do trusty figure 8s all over my crusty little face. once the crowd is done reacting to the line you can hear me saying "you thought i was gonna say something about that didnt you?" in a very cocky way, as i expected that from the get go. this is a very fond memory i have of bruce. just thought i would share it with everyone
    test
  2. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

We got you Dacry anything you or your fam needs, Bruce was our brother so you are to my man
    test
  3. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

RIP. Thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends.
    test
  4. newfdizzle

newfdizzle New Member

test
  5. MercuryStorm

MercuryStorm New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about his loss. From what I've seen in the videos and heard in his music he was passionate about hip hop. My thought and prayers are with Bruce's family.
    test
  6. Addict_07

Addict_07 New Member

RIP to bruce

his charisma really did shine through in his battles. I thought in the 2v2 him and daley did very well against sketch and hollo... Bruce really brought it to hollohan. Would have liked to see him in more battles like that - respect to his family and friends
    test
  7. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

terrible news

rest in paradise
    test
  8. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

RIP. I have lost too many friends to addiction.
    test
  9. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Dude its called paying your respects you angry fuckin douchebag. No one shows you love cause you suck. Just because bruce wasn't as popular as kid twist, doesn't mean people haven't always given him respect where its due. Don't try and speak on every on a forum everyones got different views asshole.
    test
  10. Beyonder01

Beyonder01 1/6th of Bad Seedz

just peeped the 2on2 battle vs hollo and sketch again

don't think i seen anybody enjoy battling as much as bruce did in that one...
    test
  11. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

you got no idea man
    test
  12. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

That's nice to see Bruce's younger brother post in here. Bruce was a great guy, he actually did enjoy battling more then anyone I have met. I very much so enjoyed all of our facebook conversations, he always had something funnny and positive to say. I can say I was lucky enough to meet Bruce when I went to Calgary. i also got to party with him and Hollohan at his place. Bruce was always laughing or smiling, was a hilarious night. I send my condolences to you and your family. I hope your parents know how many people he has reached out to with his battling talent.
    test
  13. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

Damn.

I didn't know the dude, but Aug22.1985 - March 28.2011 is never a good look.

R.I.P
    test
  14. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

A kid I went to elementary and high school with just died two days ago. Was working on his car and got trapped underneath it. Ambulance got in an accident on the way and they had to send a back-up. He died in the hospital, fighting for his life. I wasn't best friends with the kid and I will never pretend that. He was a nice kid, and my heart aches for his family. He was 20.

^Everyday someone dies, it just shows you how really tragic and sad life can be sometimes. Its not fair, and its so unpredictable. Its really telling of how people who we barely know or have really limited communication with can have such a strong effect on us and really make us reflect on what we actually have in this life and how easily it can be taken from us.

To all the friends and family of Bruce.. keep ya head up.
    test
  15. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

damn checkin diggles' link is sad as fuck. :(
    test
  16. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

We have another tasteless tag, whoever wrote these is a fucking spineless heartless coward. This is for his memory and for positive things to be spoken, keep your disgusting coward child like comments to your self. The fact you canT even know who posted it is pathetic, to those who have been respectful which has been 99.9 percent thank you very much. To that other .1 your are a disgrace and karma is a funny thing.

R.I.P BRUCE
    test
  17. Addict_07

Addict_07 New Member

Daley, ask a mod to check it out for you
    test
  18. Green17

Green17 Chuck Norris Tripple O.G

RIP to bruce
    test
  19. Suus Newcastle

Suus Newcastle 'Battle of the Week' guy

Rest In Peace, loss to the movement, but first and foremost my thoughts go to the family
    test
  20. -MV-

-MV- Banned

R.i.p man...heart goes out to the people who knew the dude
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.