A small word to the "non-believers"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

*sigh*

It only contradicts if you choose to listen to a shit load of people instead of opening the bible reading it and allowing God to open your mind to understand it...

at the rate you're going you will always be confused about the bible...my best advice is just to read it yourself...that's the only way to know what our God is truly about
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i read the bible front to back

and what it seemed like to me was a guide on how to act, complete with examples and stories of people who acted right and ones who acted wrong.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

True that. Try not to base ur ideas of christianity off people or u will always come out disappointed follow jesus' example
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

in the bible it says im a jeolous god and i want to be the only one praised as god. true or not?
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not confused about the bible. it clearly states if u dont do what god says without repenting you'll go to hell. what am i confused about?
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

It says thou shall have no Gods before me. But anything u put before God can be an idol in our lives, like money or drugs, or people
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

“You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4-5).

the exact wording.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Wha? No i said God is just. If u havent had a chance to hear the gospel ur not responsible for that ur fine.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i don't think people quite understand what Christianity stands for.

it stands for the real F word

forgiveness.

scientist, archeologist's, the WORLD can't disprove the bible. they can't say buddahs teaching's were unwise, they can't say mother theresa was a whore. why? because to argue those things would be a lie. it's true buddah was intellegent as fuck and it's true mother theresa was absinent, (i think) and it's archeological and fact the bible happened romans' recorded all those event's. and imo, all religion's ARE infact related.

only thing christianity fullfiled was the prophet's and gave us redemption. and a way. a path of light truth and righteousness.

this is bigger then sunday school, prayer meeting's feeling better then the next person.

before you can become a good student you must humble your self to your teacher. thats how it works.. god demonstrates to us how things work he could just snap his fingers, but he knows something we don't know aboutr creation. that is prob why it takes 9months to produce a baby. thing's have to go thru a cycle, just like night and day.. everything about life is based on this principal. and if god wanted to rest after 3 days or what not, who are we to judge and how do we know if he wasn't creating multiple universes at that time? how do we know our universes arent a result of his very seed, and he was tired after busting his nut all over space .. so he wanted to rest, he is god, he does define true comfort and peace.. hence taking a nap would be comforting n peacefull..and restorative. we all know to give power we have to wield power.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

well forgive me if I don't read all of that :D
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

i forgave you before you were in the womb :) lol
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

science does disprove god. u cant accept some of science as fact and other as not to protect ur belief
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

i dont do what u claim. the parts of science i have hard time believing science all the time too tho

the difference between science and having faith in god, or believing god created everything
    is my religion hasn't changed in over 2000 years vs- science changes every day. we discover something new all the time.

so u can't say you look towards science and ignore the possibility of a creator. any GOOD scientist will tell you. that all science points towards an origin of life.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

any good scientist will tell u science changes for the better, so thats not even close to a valid arguement.

science points to an origin of life? so if thats true then who created god?
    test
  15. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Oh snap.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

GREAT POINT!

Science is based on a lot of axioms. The study of religion can be axiomatic as well. We see religion as being ``less rational'' than science, but both science and religion are based on faith. The faith that the prime axioms, however unprovable, are reasonably consistent and correct, where correctness is beyond proof. Belief is belief, whether it is belief in the Laws of Physics or the Book of Genesis. So how do you choose your axioms wisely?

It's simple really.

If a law of physics is found to be flawed or incorrect it is altered until it is.

Religion doesn't have that ability to change when it's proven to be incorrect.

Think of science as clay and religion as a stone. One changes very easily. With the other it takes a lot of effort.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

oh and, "who created god" point, is like asking what came first the chicken or the egg?

IDK, and i'm sure we will find out some time in eternity. but the important thing is, for science to move forward, and for religion to move forward they must unite, and be in accordance with god, and he will bless us with the proper knowledge of thing's.

as long as scientist believe their own theories, then science will be a never ending story of changes. bc the creator is moving at a pace far beyond our capacities to catch up, so as soon as we find the compound structure for the color "human life" on his canvass he's already painting stars..

who created god imo tho..

God created God.. before god, there was god. that's what i honestly believe and that's no difference then scientist claiming before the universe there was just space..
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Actually you can. I don't believe in god, but there's nothing which makes believing god created science dumb. It's people who believe science is wrong because it's not in the bible who are idiots.
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no u cant. back in the day people where morons and believed god was responsible for EVERYTHING!! nowadays we have science which disproves old theories and people have the nerve to say "god created science too" and thats not fair. people used to think the earth was flat too. science evolved over thousands of years and religion has become outdated despite the great moral things it teaches us.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

and to lyricalpriest, we dont have time to find out in enternity because im damned for my beliefs now according to the bible. im my opinion god should have given us more prove bcuz if he DOES EXIST, his tactics to prove his existance has caused the most chaos then anything else in history
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.