A small word to the "non-believers"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Your god condemns his creations to eternal torment if they don't ask for forgiveness, despite them never asking to be created in the first place.

That's not glorious, that's sadistic.
    test
  2. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Yep...Jesus is so miraculous

I bet he even freed the Dinosaurs, taught them the word of God and took our ancestors to heaven on top of a tyrannosaurus Rex

THERE'S NOTHING HE CAN'T DO
    test
  3. Froggie Fresh

tsk tsk tsk...why do you people do this to yourselves???

Hinduism is the most Polytheistic religion...They also believe and accept Jesus as one of their God's...so you saying Hinduism feels right is saying that you believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ because they believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

hmm...see that's where you are wrong my friend..if you read the bible and fully comprehend the extent of God's mercy...The bible says his mercy endures even PAST this life (our fleshly life) he wants to give us another chance...the temptations of the flesh only prepares us and makes our spirits stronger...he is preparing our spirits to become more christ like...HE WON'T CONDEMN US FOR ETERNITY FOR OUR SHORT TIME ON THIS PLANET (80 sum odd years) that's what those fake preachers on T.V tell you so they can get more money out of you...

RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSLEF...that is not what god wants to do..he wants a relationship with his children...he sent his son..the saviour to save us not condemn us...YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT WHO OUR GOD IS..do research for yourself and you will see his eternal goodness
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's a retarded argument, but anyway...

So you believe that Hindus are going to Heaven because they accept Jesus?

You believe that Muslims are going to Heaven because they accept Jesus?
    test
  6. Froggie Fresh

No I'm just exposing his lack of knowledge about other religions...he said Hinduism feels better than christianity but they also worship Jesus as ONE of their Gods...The religion is still wrong because no God shall be placed before the one true God but his argument contradicts...how are you going to try to bash christianity with a religion that worships Jesus???
    makes no sense

and muslims???? huh???? they don't accept Jesus as the son of God
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

They dont accept him, they know him. But even demons know him. Knowing doesnt qualify.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

They accept Isa (Jesus) as a Prophet.

And OK, I see the point Froggy made about them not believing he is the Son of God, as the Bible says. And granting that conclusion that Jesus is the Son of God for purposes of argument, and let's say the Muslims are deceieved ... what does God find so evil about being an honest victim of deception?

Why do you think people find Christians to be assholes (other than the fact that people like Froggy here are purposeful assholes). Obviously, people here think Christians are deceieved ... and when they decide to treat you like you are being an asshole deserving the same in return ... they are only doing as what you believe your God would have you do to them. Being a victim of deception who is sincere and honest with themselves is not a reason for Hell. I get that you believe we're all heading to Hell in a handbasket from our births unless we accept Jesus as the Son of God, but the point here is that being deceived makes us victims, not purposeful evildoers who know that it is evil not to accept Him. We don't know that Christians are right. We don't know that the Bible is right. We don't know any of that. You can't go to Hell for simply being born. That is absurd.

And wth @ "Even demons know him"
    test
  9. Froggie Fresh

Did you read what I told The Steve...I don't believe you all are condemned to hell for your ignorance...My dad's a minister..I was never taught of the same hell most christians believe it..when I asked about hell I was told to put it in this perspective...

If you have kids and your kids do something wrong..would you burn them???
    FUCK NO!!!!

we're God's children and I don't believe he would burn us for eternity for the things we do in the short life..if anyone believes that our God will burn us then they believe that he is worst than us...I was never taught of Hell in that way, The bible says hell is the place of the dead and that's it..others interpret it as the first heaven when God struck down 1/3rd of it during the war with Lucifer and his angels

I don't believe God will burn one of his kids for eternity because his mercy and his love endures..and once you non-believers began to read and understand the bible for yourselves you will see that as well...he's not your enemy..he's your father that loves you dearly and only has your best interest in mind.

and Demons did know Jesus...look up the story of Legion, the Demon possessed man that lived in the graveyard
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I am a non-believer who is a former believer, and what I have learned is that there are quite a lot of non-believers who know a lot about believers. A lot of non-believers used to be believers, and through learning they eventually lost their faith.

Believers are the ones that teach the irrational beliefs. We just argue against them. So we're helping you out on the Hell one then. TheBigPayback believes people will go to Hell for being born if they don't believe in Jesus. Since you don't, you should be teaching him and not assuming that non-believers are all ignorant of what religious people believe. Religious people do believe what we are arguing against. You are not representative of all Christians.

blah.
    test
  11. Froggie Fresh

^^^I have this argument with believers as well...

why a true believer would wanna believe their holy father would take time out to create you breath life into you sacrifice his only begotten son the cast you into flames for all eternity is beyond me...

I believe in God and Jesus is the son of God..but I don't believe in the same hell the majority of Christians believe in...I can't label my spiritual father as a terrorist like that, he would never do that to his children
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I dont if they havent heard the gospel. The bible is pretty clear God is Just.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

"your god is wrong"

its a mission for you guys to convert people....

but what i think is it doesnt matter what religion you are..

just be a good person, that IS enough.

I believe in ghosts... so im not againts a god or something after death

i just find telling others that they are sinners or going to hell because they dont follow christianity makes you intolerant and unpleasant to talk to lol
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

I understand the sentiment. However id rather u be wrong and do what im expected to to help than sit back and let it go wether im wrong or not i ca
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Agree with this sentiment 100%
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

So you believe that someone that is born in an Islamic nation..and that's all they knew and that's all they heard of...but yet they lived their lives to our God's standards such as not having sex before marriage, being an honest good person that person would still go to hrll and burn for all eternity because he was never exposed to our God???????????????????

That's not the God I worship..You and I both know 1000 years to us is as 1 day to God...God knows we're going to mess up..it;s human nature to mess up, he didn't make anyone to be perfect...he understands those people that has never been exposed to his word yet they live righteous lives...That's why the he will judge our heart...

It'll be a completely different story if someone knew of Jesus and actually believed yet still chose to do the wrong thing...Yet God's mercy will still endure beyond his or her short time on this earth...

God sent Jesus to save us..he's the saviour not the condemner...

That's why these other people get on here with ill feelings towards christianity because you have placed a radical image of our God in their heads...that's not the God I worship...I'ma have to disagree with you about the "Burn for eternity" thing.

When Jesus returns he will bring peace and clarity and every person on this planet will know he is the son of God.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^^you say....

"That's why these other people get on here with ill feelings towards christianity because you have placed a radical image of our God in their heads...that's not the God I worship...I'ma have to disagree with you about the "Burn for eternity" thing."

but its kind of hard to argue that when god IS forcing you to do certain things and the punishment IS burning in hell and god states that he IS and JEOLOUS GOD that wants you to praise him and only him. ur arguement that god realizes we were not exposed to him and will judge on heart is only ur interpretation because what he actually "said" is what i wrote earlier in this paragraph
    test
  18. Froggie Fresh

Okay..before you try to prove me wrong can you please thouroughly read what I said!!!

if you've been exposed to the truth and you make the conscience decision that you will not follow God is completely different from never being exposed to God in the first place...

The bible says those that knows the truth but chooses to do wrong are held more responcible for their actions compared to the ignorant person that dosen't know what he's doing is wrong...

PEEP THAT I SAID A MUSLIM PERSON THAT HAS ONLY BEEN EXPOSED TO THE ISLAMIC CULTURE AND NOTHING ELSE!

I believe that this is one of many stages for our spirits to become more christ like...and if we aren't exposed to his truth in the fleshly realm then we would have another chance in the spiritual realm because his mercy endures...he knows we're gonna mess up, he knows about those people that has never been exposed to christianity and know nothing about him..he's not gonna condemn someone to burn for eternity if they know not of what they do...because he still knows what's really in your heart
    test
  19. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

That's not what preachers on T.V tell me, that's what every single christian I speak to tells me.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i read it dumbass what im sayin is that christanity makes no sense. it contradicts itself time after time. the bible clearly gives examples of what sins are and what aint. knowing "whats wrong and whats not" isn't possible because EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN DEFINITION FOR IT. many people dont think sexual harrasement, racism, jeolousy, envy, masturbation, sex b4 marriage, blah blah blah is wrong. whether they kno others think its wrong doesn't matter if they think its not wrong then thats all that matters. did u kno many asians think direct eye contact during conversation is rude???? who are you to put any limitation to right and wrong besides the ethics followed by present day america????
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.