A small word to the "non-believers"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Buddah never did anything miraculous he was a disciple. He never ment for people to follow him and he never claimed divinity in anyway at anytime. According to buddah buddism isnt the right religon
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Theres one thing that hindu does not and thats feel good. Have you ever read any hindu books? And that feels right? Feels like a demonic doctrine to me. Made me feel extremely uneasy. Along with all the morbid pictures. Little girls dressed up in makeup and jewelry with 6 arms.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what? have you?

its all about feeling good
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Froggie you're a PK?
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and talking snakes and punishment for masterbating seems like the way to go eh?

right
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

You lot are ignorant to the beliefs of others and throw around the phrase "God haters" so you can try to understand why we don't believe what you do.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

im playing devils advocate because everyone is christian in here and pretty much push it like facts...

im not religious at all. I dont follow any religion
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

God hater!
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i love myself. God is IN me.

and hes not any specific religion
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Froggy if you stop being so vociferous with the viciousness towards people who don't follow your Lord, I will buy you this T-shirt as a gift:

[​IMG]
    test
  11. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Where did you get this conversion chart from anyway?
    test
  12. The Steve

Sorry, I get mixed up when dealing with all this fictional bullshit. Oh well it was 1 day earth time, but in god time that's a minute, and in space time that's 3 seconds, and in hell time... You guys just make up shit as you go along, just as the authors of the bible did.

Anyway, yes I hate your god, but I especially hate his arrogant fucking followers like you.
    test
  13. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

The bible clearly states that 1000 years to us is as 1 day to God...you can do the math from their...they never specifically said what 3 days to us is to him but using that information you get the drift about our time compared to his

As far as you hating me?...smh..all of Jesus followers were hated by many and loved by few because the things they taught went against every secular view you world lovers have...

I can only imagine the immoralities you commit on a daily basis...I can only imagine tsk tsk tsk...I will pray for you my friend
    test
  14. Froggie Fresh

Thanx for proving me right...I knew the motive for you people was hate for Christianity and our God...

Goes to show that at the end of the day truth will prevail and I was right as usual...I will still pray for you
    test
  15. The Steve

Yeah, a man said this. As I said, you and your ilk just make up shit up as you go along.

I hate you because you think you could even begin to understand or comprehend the will or actions of an all powerful and all knowing being. It's utterly ridiculous.

It's true, I'm not religious, so of course I go about my daily routine of rape, murder, and theft. And that's before noon!
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Looks like someone's not getting a shirt this Easter Monday.

The True Christian is rearing its ugly head in this forum after church services yesterday it looks like...?
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It must have been some sermon! Plus you had your bite of Jesus' body and drink of his blood, so you are no doubt filled with the Holy Spirit today. Amen.
    test
  18. The Steve

I hate most organized religion, obviously I just deal with more Christians than any other group.
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

There were more people that resurrected after they died,look it up if u dont believe me,Jesus wasnt only one.
    test
  20. Froggie Fresh

I never said I fully understood the actions of God...no one will ever fully understand because he is too great...but studying his word and embracing his divine glory gives one a sense of respect for him..a sense of fear yet admiration of his perfection and motivates one to becoming more Christ like so that one may have the privilege to dwell in his house..the house of the all powerful, all mighty.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.