A small word to the "non-believers"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I'd also say a big part of it would be due to the fact that this forum is generally viewed as a joke and some of the strongest believers aren't viewed as being very intelligent.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Human Origins vs. From God

Pitting two extremes. Who can say that Science has failed or that it will fail, especially at such a time in history where the thinking was that humans ought to be ashamed at themselves for having a wank. Had they known that over 400-billion sperm cells are produced each time they ejaculate, and henceforth had less sexual frustrations weighing on them psychologically, perhaps they would have had placed a little more good faith in the success, survival, and continued good endeavors of humanity. Maybe they would be a bit less sexist and chauvinist as well.

It baffles me how a person living in 2011 can have such an utterly suppressive view of humankind in this day. We are not the same people that these were. We are lucky enough to have been born in a place and time where we can marvel at things unforeseen by every past century before us. We're not a perfect people, and we need to focus attention on some issues at hand. If the Bible helps you to lead a more productive life, so be it, but to post such irrelevant scripture and aim it at people who don't believe in your God is childish. If you're going to quote from the Bible, at least make it something useful in our daily lives whether we believe in God or not.

This is one reason you guys get ridiculed. If you are going to target a group of people with a message, the message has to be something that can be geared towards them. That fucking person writing that verse even clearly admits that he is merely speaking of the "present case" which is either referring to the particular shit they were dealing with at the time, or to a particular subject ... which you didn't care to clue us in on so in doing so you have just committed a senseless act to of disparagement towards us.

You contemptuous prick.
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

There you have it. A quote from within the Bible telling its worshippers that this book is of Human Origin and doomed to fail. And by believing and worshipping by the words of a man made book are only fighting against God.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

he was god in falible human form suffered the same as we do, even tempted unto the sweating of blood. You minimize the greatest profession of agape love ever made for you. Believe me ud be more appreciative had u known what u were actually being saved from.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

It takes 9 days to fall to the bottom of tartarus or the pit. The deepest darkest depths of hell. Where satan is held face down so he cant look up in metal chains that dont burn.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I believe spiritual beimgs like angels and such travel at the speed pf thoughts
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

More better. Reaserch, compare. Think with ur heart, read each book and really see what rings the most true for you. And which have taken the word of God and twisted it. Ie catholisim & islam. But take a sincere look, u may find what u seek.
    test
  8. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Satan isn't locked away there as of yet...

correct me if I'm wrong but he won't be locked away till after judgment day
    test
  9. Froggie Fresh

You gotta understand BigPayBack...these GOD HATERS have never cracked open a bible in their lives...they've never truly came into contact with the word (God)...They come here in the most ignorance because they've never done research because they just listen to what people say about Christianity on t.v (which most of it is washed up and only geared to take your money) and they listen to fake Christians around them that think they know the bible but really don't so they have been fed wrong information for a long time and this is what has turned them off to Christianity...sad to say but we have the most Hippocrates..and if you don't do research and seek God for yourself then those Hippocrates will be the reason why one becomes lost in immorality due to the fact they have no God/religion to answer to...

My dad's a minister and every time I tried to get him to explain to me something I've heard he would tell me to go research it for myself and God will open my mind to better understand it...These people would have a completely different mind set if they just stopped listening to other people and making their own preconceived judgments on what Christianity and Jesus is all about and research it for themselves...God is the author of clarity and soon after seeking him everything will make so much since...
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

At the time being hes being held back. His spirit roams the earth and evil spirits from principalities which control territories cities, lesses spirits like spirits of fear, addiction, insanity, etc. They have a hiearchy like the angels, arch angels, cherrubim, etc. But as long as his church is here they cant run wild. Once were raptured satan is released he does his tjimg for a good 4 years. He gets locked up during the 1000yr reign. And is released after for a short time b4 hes completely destroyed.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

well busta prolly would do the research is why i issued the challenge to him specificly. But ur right u cant piggyback a relationship with God via someone else. When u finally humble yourself enough to be able to hear what God is saying they will see that hes been speaking to them the whole time. Tbh the holy spirit will talk nonstop till you heat him and learn how to dostinguish his voice. But thats christ 102 is a lil advanced for them atm.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

its not hate, honestly. its a differing ideology. atheists do actually believe that we're correct, you know. it's not all just to spite you.

as for why make the special trip.. thebigpayback was making religious posts in intro-spectrum before the sanctuary even existed, and honestly even though i disagree with almost everything he says, some of his posts are classic. like the one where god was talking to him through the tv and he filled up several notebooks with divine knowledge... simply classic.
    test
  13. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

So instead of 3 days it took him 3000 years? Now I'm even less impressed than before. Your god is weak as fuck
    test
  14. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

LoL

Seriously, where do you come up with this shit? Are you high all the time or just most of the day?
    test
  15. Froggie Fresh

No...you need to brush up on your math skills...if 1000 years is TO US as 1 day TO GOD... the 3 days TO US would be like a couple of minutes TO GOD...where did you get 3000 years????
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

The Steve^^^^Once again you God Haters have displayed your lack of reading and understanding...surely this is the reason for your religous disposition..I strongly suggest you study the bible and Jesus will open your mind to understand what you're reading my friend
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^how do you know that buddhism isnt the right religion?

did god say buddhism is wrong?

what if buddhism is right. Then you guys wasted your time trying to convince everyone to follow your false religion
    test
  18. Froggie Fresh

Do you believe in your heart that Buddhism is right???
    when you came into contact with Buddhism did it change your outlook on life???
    Is Buddhism the most talked about religion?..Has there been wars, debates, etc over the Buddhist beliefs??? NO..but there has been about christian beliefs, it's something special about Christianity that makes Totalitarian governments kill Christians, torch-er Christians, hate Christians...what is it about Christianity?...hmm...you should read the bible yourself and find out what all the hype is about...these are facts..and there has been conflicts behind this FAKE RELIGION for the past 2000 years...hmmm that sounds real fake to me!
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

compared to christianity yes

i feel its got it more right than christianity

even hinduism feels more right
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

There is no time in the spiritual world it says a day is like 1000years but on ewrth was only 3 days so he died went to the pitts of hell got your ancestors brought em to hevean built "a place for us" taught them the word of God and arrived back in time to eat dinner
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.