"A small percentage of men now monopolize sex with the majority of women"

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Luxuria, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

There is No Longer Someone for Everyone

This is is the same shit I've been saying on here. Hopefully this article clears things up more for you.
    test
  2. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

'This seems to make sense since there are an equal number of men and women.'
    false. didn't bother reading past that.
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

That's not the point of the article though... so...Whether there are equal men and women or not a small minority of men is going around sleeping with the majority of women. Majority of men are lonely and think asking a girl out is the hardest thing in the world. The small minority of men that every woman wants thinks getting pussy is the easiest thing in the world....

The point is the shit is imbalanced. Regardless of whether or not he was right about the female to male ratio wholesale.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok so whats your point?
    test
  5. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

the point of the article rested on the assumption that there are the same amount of men and women. as it clearly states. that assumption is wrong thus the whole thing falls on its face.
    test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

hahahaha DEAD

How old is that article. Did you get that from a PUA scam site or was it emailed to you from a do not reply address. What book or what online seminars did it ask you to buy or sign up to.

This shit is not real. It's meant to "brainwash" or persuade you into being a "Cocky Funny" asshole. Luckily I already am one, and was able to see right through the BS.

Cite the link pls.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well if nom is right(which most of the time he is) about the article riding that fact

then the whole thing is garbage cuz there definately isnt an even number of women and men

and men have bigger hearts

and i have sexay hands
    test
  8. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Irrelevant. All the article did was emphasize what I and many others already know. Let me guess. You can sleep with what ever girl you want right? That puts you in the minority of desirable men. MOST MEN are NOT in that category. I suggest you look up the TFL... True Forced Loneliness movement.
    There is a HUGE difference in the amount of lonely men and lonely women. A lonely man has NO ONE. He is truly alone and no woman wants him. When a woman says she is lonely she more than likely is by CHOICE. A guy will approach her and she will deny him... only to talk about no guy wanting her...

All the more proof that love.... is nothing but an illusion. And I'm going to free you all from this illusion...
    My point is what I've stated many times... When I say women have more power in the dating scene in men because they can say no to a man 1.Dating 2.Sleeping with her 3.Marrying her and also that women can have sex easier than men, people appraoch me with "well women are having sex with MEN so it's equal." It's far from the truth. Majority of women can sleep with who they want. Majority of men cannot.

This is all apart of my crusade to prove that love doesn't exist.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok so women hold the lock and key

whuppity doo dah

still doesnt prove love doesnt exist... and your crusade will fail because those who know it exists will always write you off, and thats a large majority.
    test
  10. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Don't get me wrong. I agree with you.

I'm just laughing at you using dubious scam material as emphasis.

That's like using that weight loss banner where the fat guy becomes a unbelievably huge body builder to prove it can be done. Essentially, you can't use lies to prove your point.
    test
  11. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

I always slept with whatever woman I wanted.

I rule.
    test
  12. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

Someone got there heartbroke, fell out of love with love and now is trying to destroy it for others
    test
  13. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

It doesn't fucking matter....

10 men in a room... 3 girls in a room. 7 of the men are desirable... all 3 of the girls are getting some. Only 7 of the men are getting some.

3 men in a room....10 women in a room. 2 of those men are desirable...all 10 women are getting some. Only 2 of the men are getting some.

10 men in a room. 10 women in a room... 3 of THOSE men are desirable... all 10 women are getting some... Only 3 of those men are getting some...

Yes we all want an attractive partner but men know how to be realistic to a degree. With women it's ALL or nothing. And THAT is why movements like TFL exist. THAT is why women would rather stay with a dude who abuses her because "he makes her feel good." THAT is why women would rather SHARE the men that THEY KNOW DAMN WELL are cheating and not look back once... It doesn't matter the ratio... the end result is the same!
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^thats what it sounds like

cuz most of the world knows it exists... on all types of levels
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

again whuupiddy doo dah

still doesnt prove love doesnt exist... which it does...
    test
  16. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

All I have to do is open your eyes. You've heard of Chapter Black? Well Chapter Red is coming soon.
    Well first off I'm a woman so that "you're a bitter guy who got dumped" charade won't have any effect on me. I simply see the problem unlike the rest of you.
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

this doesn't affect me whatsoever.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Back in Africa, before arab and Euro invasions, African societies were matriarchal. Even Egyptian royal lineage was traced through the women. Many practical reasons for this which i won't get into...

But one of them is that a woman has the power to choose her mate. Her one precious egg a month should be fertilized by only the most deserving male, especially if she's gonna be saddled with carrying it for 9 months. Woman having the power of choice is the natural order of things.

.....It's far from a proof that love doesn't exist. We have the power to choose who we fall in love with. It's not something that suddenly happens beyond our control....
    test
  19. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

What fucking losers do you associate with?
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you opened my eyes to the fact a miserable lady is a negative nancy

chapter black? never heard of it

if thats like defcon 5 then uh oh!

love exists, and you will never prove it doesnt. Yeah you might write a book about it, but again, everyone who knows it exists will write you off as grumpy/sad/depressed

in a world of light and darkness, youre darkness... the people in the light have better lives.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.