A Simple Theory

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Sodium, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post-Marxist Posthumanism.

Yeah... that's a mouthful.
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Gotcha, you're what I refer to as a surface dweller.

There are four types:
    1. The Moles - These are the people who burrow down into the ground (usually head first with their ass in the air). They claim to be seeking a higher meaning and purpose (of which there is none to find) and so they dig their way into the grave in a sort of pre-death death. These people are stuck in the past.

2. The Surface Dwellers - These are the people who struggle and fight to make changes to a world under the illusion that their efforts are not in vain. They try to pursuade one another that they are correct and all others who do not agree are incorrect.

3. The Iacru - These characters, named after Icarus reach for the stars but wind up losing their wings to the sun and come crashing down to the earth where they are buried, mourned over and then used as a metaphor (or springboard) for/by the Surface Dwellers.

4. The Watchers - Those who watch as the play goes on, enjoying the spectacle for what it is.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Azues, it's a ganglion aggregation.

Ghet is, simplely pointing out Memes in two strips:

Number. 1) implicit, those which belong to the animal brain.
    Number. 2) explicit, those which depend on human neural addons,
    known as the cranial gizmos which is responisble for syntactic speech.

These implicit memes, are the ones transferred by brids, spiny lobsters, squid, octopi, and stored in a very old part of our brains. The implicit memes are what dominate our lives, from autopilot greetings, quarrels, reconciliations, unspoken cultural quirks, frustrations, joys, and yes azues even the way we drive. Implicit memes were a node that's been net-worked into the current global mind.

If you read riding on the shoulders of giants, you'd know where ghet is coming from. However, that doesn't speak for me.

Something random I wanted to speak on was...
    The true intent of feminism is survival of the fittests at its best. If feminist gained enough political sway the results would be disastrous for you and me. If you think about it from a feminist perceptive men really aren't necessary. One to five men, azues, out of say one hundred men is all that would be necessarily needed to procreate females and populate the earth. Right now, you're thinking but aren't men the bread winners that hold the social-family together. Wrong, women are every bit more cunning, vicious, smart, autocratic and manipulating compared to men. With women as the rising bread winners our essances would be depended on no longer if feminism ruled supreme. Think about, artificial insemination, with enough spermatozoon only a few male-slaves is all that would be needed for human survival. I thank our lucky stars the feminist movements aren't popular and genomes like lindsay lohan are. The less knowledgeable the better for our survival. This is also true among Langur female ape behavior. The langur female apes are every bit as cunning, vicious, smart, autocratic, and manipulating compared to the males. Infact, these langur female apes often conglomerate in groups with no male presence as the head of the hierarchy, and instead are the dominating head of the hierarchy. There is also a syntactic hierarchy.

I try to teach people the sociobiological structure, but they must be willing.
    Otherwise they'll never learn as long as they resist. It would be like going to japan to learn the way of the samuri only instead of learning it one argues with a different irrelevant teaching never to know the way of the samurai.
    test
  4. Odd categorization.

I simply desire foldspace. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Einstine shared your same disire.

Only thing is our molecular DNA might age older.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Interesting . . .

1. Yes, human evolution is going to place women in control and yes that will mean the elimination (with enough time) of the genetic defects (modern men).

2. Men can try to repress women, but this act alone goes against human evolution. If one is pro evolution and one can observe the up and coming pattern, why would one wish to go against evolution? Would one not be better off diverting the subjugation of men and instead preparing for one man / numerous women scenario in which the women run the world and the men provide the future of humanity? This could be viewed as slavery . . . or it could be viewed as a very relaxing life. Imagine, several women working to take care of you, desperately putting forth efforts to attract you, and all you have to do is provide them with offspring when they are ready for a child? Sign me up. The only ones who suffer under this scenario are the defects. The Alphas will have no problem surviving, which ultimately means that the Alpha genes get carried on and the defect genes perish, thus humans evolve. Where is the problem? What exactly are you afraid of? Are you not an Alpha?

3. You are gaining a very firm grasp of the surface, but there is much beneath the surface (or one could say above the surface if they prefer the positive terminology). Yes, genes are preparing human beings for a new era of human existence, but how? How can this be taking place without a consciousness or an awareness behind it? Genes cannot be aware and human minds are not creating this "natural" human evolution, so what is? What is to be accredited for that consciousness? Genes cannot create consciousness or awareness if genes themselves do not have a consciousness or awareness of their own, which they do not. Therefore a consciousness must be creating the genes as modern physics has proven. (Matter exists because of energy. Energy creates matter. But, Einstein himself said that there is an intelligence behind energy. There is an order to the chaos. How can this be? What is this organizer of chaos? What is the directer of energy?)
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You can call it a human infrastructure. Calling it a "ganglion aggregation" doesn't make you seem more intelligent. It's just pretentious and slightly nerdy.

There are many infrastructures. There is the society's infrastructure, the global capital infrastructure, the family infrastructure, the human infrastructure, etc. Then there is the super-structure (the material world).

But, it doesn't end there. There is energy behind the matter. Energy has many infrastructures also, and a super-structure of its own.

Then there is that which binds the two together. There is no infrastructure there. It has been referred to by countless names and titles.
    test
  8. x - calli

x - calli Guest

decent theory @ sodium. it is insightful, but as ghet pointed out theres alot it doesnt cover.

interesting..

this seems to imply that there is no purpose in existence other than entertainment, and i disagree with that.

lol @ the moles... i guess theyre like the philosopher who has many insights, but does not actually go back into the cave to share them with everyone else whos still watching shadows on the cave wall.

surface dwellers are aight.. i dont think their actions are in vain, but they might not realize what thier intentions may lead to.

iacru - not sure what to say about that..

the watchers - maybe they choose to sit back and observe the play, but theyre still on the stage. they can stand to the side away from other actors, but theyre still on the stage. you cant be in the audience.. at least, no living person can be
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Who are "you" to disagree? Who isn't agreeing? Better yet, what are "you"? What isn't agreeing? Strip away your ego (the identity that is you) and take away your name, all of your social labels and every material mental concept that you consist of and what is left to agree or disagree? What is the meaning of the illusion that is you? Meaning indicates purpose? Purpose indicates an objective, a goal . . . a goal requires an end. If you are eternal, how can there be a goal? Eternity has no end.

This world, this life, has no meaning other than that realization.

Shakespeare said it best in MacBeth:
    "To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
    To the last syllable of recorded time,
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing."

Or like the majority of people who are watching the shadows on the wall, waiting for eternity to arrive sometime in the near (or perhaps distant) future. But, eternity can never be tomorrow, for tomorrow will never come. The moment it arrives it will be the present and when it is present in one's life, one will miss it because they will still be waiting for the future. To be in the moment is to be in eternity. And why not be in the now? Why dwell on the past or dream about the future and waste away your entire life. If tomorrow were your last day on earth, and you knew it for a fact, would you waste that day feeding your hopes and dreams or reflecting on your past which is dead and gone and lives on only in the delusional mind? Tomorrow may very well be your last day and death will most certainly be the end of "you" as the identity. Stop dreaming and hoping. Wake up and be.

Surface dwellers are playing their part in the ongoing play. Their lives are not in vain, so long as there are people willing to watch them.

The Icaru (I mispelled it the first post) are the so-called Saints, Preachers and Priests who try to personify their worldly concepts of "perfection" only to fail miserably, as all are bound to do . . . this does not include the few enlightened beings who may be perceived as failures in the eyes of the world.

There have been many Watchers. And yes, they are living. In fact, only they are truly living.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It's a real possibilty as I pointed out, but it all depends on the strength of the Conformity enforcement. Which lags at the momment. Because resource shifters are countering.

How is this the correct step in evolution though? evolution is but a meme node networking this infromation into the Global mind -- computer linked.

Also keep in mind it's not uncontrollable natural evolution like for instance where bacteria evolves into multi celluar blocs. It is the meme (ideology) which could lead to male oppression or our extinction thus a devolution since we only regrees not progress. Yes, the gender conformity enforcing has changed but not the animistic carnage. But, where you miss the buck is, Intergroup battle. We are talking feminist who don't see another value of men it's compareable to the wicker man. However, there are Alphas who will never allow this devolutionary meme. There very well could be a time when Alpha women take on the men. We'll probabally see a crude irony of women-like hitlers. But we saw what happend to hitler's meme it was defeated by the much stronger meme of democracy.

You would sign up for opperssion or extention? Are you not the same man who said I'll punch a women who thinks she can act like a man? Now you choose to bow to their conformity enforcement?

I'm grasping the surface? No, I've mastered the surface ( this surface is something you see liberals and conservatives do) i'm now exposing the roots. Thanks to neuropsychology and neuroimmunology we now know the gene process has awareness through imitative behavior and adaptive replacation which evolved into the human consciouness. Genes are not in the physics realm. Genes are in the biochemist realm. Stop babbling. Conciousness is a herd mentality. Society is the conciousness we're just the collective indivisualist thoughts that have and continue to make up the greater global mind throughout time.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'll answer you like this...

Our collective neocortex is the organizer of chaos.

What I am talking about is a neuro nerve cell node zeitgeistor which has developed to the Human triad which consists of three things: Superorganisms (meaning indivisual cells working together as one) Memes (meaning Ideologies/immative behavior) and Pecking orders (meaning a superorganisms status in the hierarchy.) These three things existed long before human beings and now are the make-up in part of our evolved conscious mind.

For example: All three social experiences exist in everything from mircobacteria to amphibians to reptials to mammals to chimpanzees to humans. Infact you and I are the evolutionary gene of this process and the evidence for this is found in our neocortex.

Our neocortex is like a peach... The pit of the peach is our reptilian brain... the juicy fruit part of the peach is our mammal brain ( Note: this is where our nurturing behavior comes from)... and the outer fuzzy part of the peach refered to as the skin is our primate brain. We just happen to relie on our old reptilian and mammal brain parts the most. You have to understand, war will never end and people will never stop nurturing their societies conciousness. There is a reason why we are building in space.

Energy ties within the global mind.

Wait until dark matter can be studied, by the new teleoscope antares which will give astronomers another key to unlocking the other part of energy and matter unaccounted for. If you are asking me what is the cause behind all this energy I can only give you many different scientifical theories. You always seem to come back to this. You're asking which I'm sure you're well aware is so far unanswerable. If science is allowed to be conducted meaning science vs science then one day this conclusion will be reached. If we allowed science to square off with science then we are making progress and might one day see TIME TRAVEL.

Here is a recycled exmaple of how I've explained it to someone else once before:

Through net-working.

I do know chemists, metaphysicst, physicist, zoologist, and quantum physicist are working on discovering the GAP.

Now, around 12 billion years ago a submicroscopic pinpoint of false Vacuum came from nothingness and expanded at a rate beyond human comprehendison doubling every 10 mins and 3 seconds.

Individual Cells did en mass themselves into superorganisms.They did this not by mutation but by utilizing their neural nets to survive in different eviroments. The key was individual cells NETWORKING to the Superorganism like how we use the internet on the computre today to share our memes.

You say a cells creation out of the elements is preposterous? Never been proven? You obviously no nothing about protons and electrons. A proton has 1,842 times as much mass as an electron. Each is radically different kind of entity. the proton is hodgepodge together from two quarks with postive charge and one quark with negative charge. The electron is a single minuscule lepton. Yet the postive charge of a proton precisely matches the nagative charge of an electron. And It does so no matter which of the zillions of existing protons and electrons you choose to introduce to each other. The correspondence is so precise that if the two had been off by a mere two billionths, this universe's matter would have fled apart with a force completely beyond the connective powers of gravity. Meaning we should have no galaxies, stars, planets, or severe of all no physicists.

Now, One of the products of this inorganic copulation was life. Gravity pulled this earth together 4.5 billion years ago. Now while massive showers of planetesimals were still smacking this sphere like Quinton Jackson pummeling the face of Chuck Liddell, Self-replicating molecules then paved the way for Deoxyribonucleic acid. These massive minuets of DNA generated the very first primative cells, the prokaryotes, by 3.85 billion B.C.

A geological blink after that, approximately 3.5 billion b.c., the very first communal brains were already making unremovable marks upon the face of the early seas. These marks were called: Stromatolites. Stromatolites are mineral deposits ranging from a mere centimeter across to the size of a human. And Stromatolites were manufactured by cooperating cellular colonies with more mircoorganisms per megalopolis than all the humans who have ever been. Lastly, their citizens the cyanobacteria, were the frist primitive cells to already master the tricky part of society; the division of Labour.

And that is how I explained it, As for the cause behind this you nor I can give a conclusive answer.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[​IMG]

Dude, you're a trip.

Not all Feminists are Marxists.

Democracy? Try again . . . it was Russia who kicked Hitler's ass. Russia was not a Democracy.
    test
  13. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

.......this nigga.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It was russia, england, and a american allied force joint effort.
    We did infact storm normandy and wipeout german nazis.
    Not to mention, the band of brothers at the Battle of the bulge.
    The Winter at stalingrad, hitler's lack of oil/fuel, and russia's
    control of the warm water ports also played into this equation.
    However, after this, came Cold-war, which ended with communist
    collapse.

I believe I was talking about a very spefic wave of feminist still lingering.
    But Who's to say other feminist wavers wouldn't join if their conformity enforcement took control. You were game.

That marty mcfly picture is a throw-back to awsomeness.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Movie was a favorite of mine
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Is trill.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

I need to sleep
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

How exciting would it be if Ghet got his hands on the flux capacitor?

I'd feel so bad for liberals.
    test
  20. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

i need to find the thread where mcgirth sonned you like hopkins/trinidad
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.