A Question (mods please don't close)

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by augee.ali, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

I'm wondering how can I do an audio joint for this forum by just using nothing more than my mic on my PC to record it...Just basically reading some shit out loud and putting it on here. How do I go about doing that if possible?
    test
  2. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i think wit shitty quality whatever program comes wit your soundcard has a recorder..? so just use that soundcard program.. like i have creative & it comes wit a few programs.. one of ems a recorder.. otherwise i dont really know.. youd have to find some recording program either buy it or download it from someplace.. but for just one audio buying it aint really worth it
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

i been tryin to figure that shit out for the longest
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

go to kazaa, download something call "cool edit pro 2.0" then download the crack. Install it. that's what most net users use to make their audio rap battle tracks. You can even put some smooth jazz behind yo shit.
    test
  5. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

cool edit pro 2.0 dont you need to buy that, ive downloaded it but havent installed it.. it says the max is 1 minute for recording since its a 3 week trial version, do they have the full version on kazaa??
    test
  6. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

good lookin out man...I'ma check that shit out.
    test
  7. Vulkan'XL

Vulkan'XL New Member

That CEP 2.0 BS about the 1 minute recording is foul! I've recorded 3 full length, 3-4 minute audios on mine and its the trial version! If its cuts you off, go get a different DL! Its just some stupid program glitch, but then again, I had a friend that had a master code for 1 name, there is approx. 200 people with the same name and password and everything, so it just depends! But CEP 2.0 is the stuff! Its easy, once you get more into it and know more about how to mix audios and stuff, try AcidPro...
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

You'd have to buy it to get the crack code or a username and password, but even that you can download.
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

i need an audio joint
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.