A question for the fems

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Funasty, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funasty

Funasty New Member

Okay, my man which is like my brother banged this girl for awhile she was a little nympho, fucked around the crew and shit. Now she's got a baby on the way and she's callin my crib askin for my man steady and bullshittin bout a DNA test.. It's either his or my other friends or it could be anybody we don't know. Do you think honestly since the girl was struttin and sluttin, not lettin my man were a condom.. should he even take the DNA test and does he have to law wise. I honestly think a female would know this question better than a male. Just drop some outlooks
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Of course he should take the test, it doesn't matter if she screwed the whole block w/o protection there is still a possibilty that the kid is his wether he likes it or not. Your boy needs to man up and deal with the potential consequences of having unprotected sex and maybe he will learn a lesson. How do you "not let" someone use a condom??? As for law wise, Im not sure how it works, I know up here (Canada) you have to sue for child support, if the potential father of the baby denies the baby the courts make him take a DNA test. If the potential father ends up being the father then he has to pay for the test. If he isn't the Dad then the mother has to pay and so-on until they find the actual father. I say just take the girl to Maury...lol
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

What she said ^ and rotf @ take him to maury ;o)

That's a pretty shitty situation to be in. But I'd WANT to take a DNA test. Because I'd want to know if that was my child or not. If he doesn't wanna pay, then I'd tell her if she wants one...she can pay for it.

I hate situations like this :/ they happen way to much.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

ur mans is stupid

if a girl told me not to wear a condom i'd just not hit it
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

She wouldn't let him wear a condom?

Come on now... if he was uncomfortable with that (which he should have been) he could have just gotten up and left. He's as guilty as she is in that situation.

I have no idea personally how DNA tests work. I had a friend that got one with her daughter, some dude was claiming that her kid was his even though she knew that it wasn't (how odd was that...dude begging for a DNA test heh) and from what I recall, she just went with it b/c he was paying and knew it would come back negative and he would leave her alone however I think that if she would have disagreed to it he could have pushed it to a court order if he would have wanted.
    test
  8. devilkitty

devilkitty New Member

DNA test....better to know now than to be taken to Maury lol
    test
  9. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

Telling your boy not to wear a condom is like setting him up for the okey dope...I think he should take a DNA test because it is a possibility that the baby can be his. On the other note, he is stupid for letting her talk him into not using one. Damn, I agree with short, go to the Maury show and you can get a free DNA test plus a free trip to (I think) NY. LOL!!
    test
  10. SixNineExe

SixNineExe New Member

i doubt hes got a case, he still fucked her on his own free will. If she didnt let him wear a rubber, he should of just not fucked the grimey bitch.
    test
  11. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

hey should get a std test along wif a dna test
    test
  12. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

tell her to get an abortion
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

What else should be said...his nuts probably shriveled when she told him the low down. MAN UP NUGGA. He needs to wake up dayum.

"No baby, don't were a condom!"

"O.K., you too fine to have anything anyway."

"Yes, baby I'm clean. I don't get down like that all the time"

"I believe you. Yeah. you a dime piece. Let's get it on."

^^^^^Stupidity. STUPIDITY!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.