A Picture Me N Ma Boiz Took For You Haterz! (*PICTURE*)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -Ethix-, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

LMMFAO! You got dude to take a pic with you cus hes black..look at tha confused look on dudes face...why dont you go out an take pics of you in your neigborhood? Lets see how it is in tha hood! What do you do as a blood? Sell drugs? Nope, your ass aint never seen a crack rock...Rob ppl? Nope, you dont even know what tha ski mask is for...Take pics in rags throwing up signs just to REP bloods when your not ACTUALLY in it? yes...thats all you do...and stop typing like you didnt finish high school, college boy.
    test
  2. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

You guys all have baby fat.
    test
  3. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

if being fat is having no abs, then i guess i am, but i dont have a gut or a belly thnx, my stomache is flat my chest stick out more cuz im built..

[​IMG]

But yeh id definatly slap round half u shit talkers..

-Peace
    test
  4. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

stop sayin ur done wit the thread when u jus gunna post 43954 replys after statin u arent anymore... u aint a blood,u a fake thug being supported by ur suburban family..i wish i could put u in my spot for a day..sombody need to smack ur fat cottage cheese lookin ass back to reality..
    test
  5. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

yeh i finished highschool, goin to college soon i hope, and you talkin like its a bad thing? lmfao fuckin lowlife lol.. wow.. lol wow eh, u seem to talk all this shit twin as if u know me, u dont kno me u homo, actin like i aint pushed rock n shit, or rushed sum1 fo they shit, plz da fuck outta here ure a idiot, youd get slapped quick.. and uhm i got mad pics of me n da "black guy" u fuckin idiot, hes one of ma closest boiz.. idiot

-Peace
    test
  6. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

DZA ure a shady bitch, droppin on my mixtape actin like u sayf wit me den pull sum shady shit talkin bullshit to fit in wit the internet community haha but do you man, u da type to snitch on yo boiz over sum bullshit lol..

-Peace
    test
  7. MC abuzer

MC abuzer The Kid

Ethix man can u post picks of your upstairs rooms....no your cellar....you probably wicked fuckin rich....nice white family...your grandmas probably over makin u a nice warm dinner...shut up u dont struggle and dont come in here with a fake story...punk
    test
  8. Bobbie Bizzle

Bobbie Bizzle New Member

test
  9. ck47

ck47 New Member

man these dudes got me scared, i dont know what im going to do, i probally wont be able to sleep tonight, im so scared *Crys*
    test
  10. Bobbie Bizzle

Bobbie Bizzle New Member

test
  11. ck47

ck47 New Member

o and did you get those certificats on the wall for being the the number one blood of the week
    test
  12. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

Thier my Goju Ryu belt grading certificates homo.

-Peace
    test
  13. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOO

-dead-
    test
  14. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

yo u gotta teach me how to do that shit son... hit me on aim

Meta Maestro

lol
    test
  15. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

That green teletubee is gully.
    test
  16. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

i can teach you.
    test
  17. revolt.

revolt. The Revolutionist

LMAO @ Hamilton?

Let me break shit down for y'all about HAMILTON ... Its a small ass suburb community outside of Toronto that has NOTHING except houses and fields. The only people that are fucked up there are the Viets. Theres a bunch of Yugoslaivans out there as well ...

LMAO @ this idiot fuckin acting like he hard coming from Hamitlon .. man shut your fuckin face. Y'all herbs come to TO and get your shit smashed.

Moron.
    test
  18. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Yo, what the fcuk is up with your arm.... everytime u throw up that blood shit, you look like a sped-ed nigga.
    test
  19. ck47

ck47 New Member

i think while you took that pick somebody farted , one of the dudes is plugin is noise, your fat ass musta had something big to eat Ayyyyyy
    test
  20. Drenalen

Drenalen Drena!

it's ok guys.. my sister goes to boarding school in canada..
    when i went up there to visit her, everyone looked like this.. they don't know better..

Toronto is cool, i spent a lot of time there, but cats from their would never dress or act like these fools..

ethix homie u stuck

literally dawg change your ways this shit dont embarass u?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.