A Picture Me N Ma Boiz Took For You Haterz! (*PICTURE*)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -Ethix-, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

Wow @ how stupid you are.

Is being a gangsta cool? Does having a higher murder rate than Canada make you cool?

Keep doing the American public a favor by killing eachother and not crowding up jails or making Cops do it themselves. They love gangs cuz you do all the work for them. All you're doing is being a willing participant in getting rid of you and people like you. Buy more guns, speed up the process, I think I could live without ignorant bitches for a while.

And just because fuckin Michael Moore said Canada's safe doesn't mean it is. There's not a lot of gun deaths but people get stabbed and beaten to death an awful lot for a country that size. Is it cool? No, its fucking gay, I wish it was totally safe and lame like it used to be. Newsflash: worrying about getting shot doesn't make you cool. It doesn't even give you material for a rap song, since that shit is PLAYED THE FUCK OUT BY NOW.

I swear people think Michael Moore's a fucking historian and not a totally biased film maker who cares about his bottom line as much as the governments.
    test
  2. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

What are you 10? Oh & move the pic to the first post of thread gets closed.
    test
  3. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

Oh yeah, four cops got killed in Canada the other day by a lunatic with a gun because they were looking for a crop of weed. Look it up on Yahoo news if you want.

But yeah, Canada's so full of hippy pussies that shit doesn't happen right... wake up
    test
  4. deathB4dishonor

deathB4dishonor The Frontline Family

test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

wow...

LFSAMDFSSDSDAFDSAFD
    test
  6. WIkidd

WIkidd always movin up

Omg, you honestly, almost made me piss my pants,

im white, and I hope to GOD, you better be in his graces so us whites can still have a half-way decent name....
    If i was black Id fucking smack you, for trying so hard.....ever watch malibu's most wanted? you little fuckin half wit homo? Guess what son, I hope your mom knows your fuckin dressin like that and playin with pussy ass bb guns, cuz if she did, I would hope to fuckin god, she would smack that fake ass tryin to look hard look straight the fuck off your face....all you and your little "homies" can show up at my door, I live in the fucking country, I show you all how to fuckin use a gun...and the way you type, god damn, get some education or lose the ignorance.....SO if you are GANGSTA enough, why don't we have a meeting at my house?...ill give you the address, phone number and everything......
    test
  7. Ruthless Emcee

Ruthless Emcee New Member

you guys must be the hardest thugs on Alingon Ave in Texas LMAO

I bet u guys planned it out and got all dressed up in the basement and locked the door and closed the blinds so no one saw you than put regular clothes back on to walk the street so you dont get hit up LMAO
    test
  8. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lmao

a wigger dress up party in the basement

i bet they were saying shit like, damn yo u look gangsta son, that rag matches your outfit mad nice! check yaself in da mirror homie.. theyd be lookin in the mirror doing poses and shit.. like a bunch of girls..

lmfao thats probly what did happen, if you consider how they all got together for the photo shoot
    test
  9. badassyella

badassyella New Member

*dies*

[funny]
    test
  10. Senór Temp

Senór Temp Child of Monrovia ...

We've got peoples like that here ... Not dressing as Bloods or anything, just white teens in rags, matching coloured clothes 'n' they're the ones at battles saying "Wooooo!" after every bar spat out, wack or not.

It's embarressing ... Like, the same way I look at black goths. Shit's ridiculous ...
    test
  11. X sample

X sample New Member

lmao, now he's getting sonned by females as well...called out and everything, hahaha
    test
  12. Senór Temp

Senór Temp Child of Monrovia ...

Wikkid got me wishing he was a real Blood, just to shut you up. lol
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i bet he got all those clothes by telling his mom he wanted to be a black thug for halloween.
    test
  14. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

lol had to up
    test
  15. da big K

da big K give me points please.

it was moved here.
    test
  16. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

differently there are nuff bloods in canada and crips too.. they dont flag shit tho... cuz flaggin shit on the streets is a quick way to get popped... menz dont rock colors and shit like that fo real... anybody who somebody already know who they are, they don't feel the need to broadcast it to a bunch of pigs.... Ohh and also canada has alot more gangs and shit then bloods and crips.. there are members origination from the 5 new york families... the head hincho is currently serving time in montreal.. there's tardi's here, triads, hells angels, MS-13 (big ups to my dawgs) Mafioso Latino's and even older traces of Latin Kings can be found... obviously they dont go around spray painting shit all over walls and bangin like its LA because its not LA..... but they exist

differently newb looks like a fuckin herb also.. i noticed his pictures were takin from inside his house....not on the street, and maybe u do live there.... but newb you l;ook like kermit the frog...... your not anything but a netcee,, don't go on about your hardness cuz your from New York..... Canada aint as big but menz in canada are just as bout it.. we get 10 milion imaigrants from thousands of countries where they are held in chains, we got fuckin al queda up here... anyone can it canada, its a criminal haven....

but differently ethix.... i aint hatin, but ya'll do look like your going out of your way to seem gangsta...

stay up
    test
  17. The Militant

The Militant New Member

every damn country has gangstas in it, its usually the poorest countries that seem pussy on paper but in the rough ends there the bloods would be shitting themselves... but thats not the point...

ethixs is gay.
    test
  18. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I this kid gonna come back or what?
    test
  19. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

If you got yourself exposed as a Air gun carrying, wannabe blood/hamster/botoxed fuck with a crew full of ice grill fakes who make animal shapes on the wall and giggle as other men take pictures of them with their shirts off...would you come back?
    test
  20. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeah wouldnt you?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.