A Picture Me N Ma Boiz Took For You Haterz! (*PICTURE*)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -Ethix-, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

how bout I come to Canada 1 deep and fuck all of you up for tryin that hard.
    test
  2. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

ZING! - SHERLOCK FAGBOY MADE HIS POINT!
    test
  3. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

"o and by da way u dont need a gun to be hard or gangsta, its not like its a certifcate that says im a official gangsta...u fuckin retards.. but here...." -ETHIX (ME)

DIDNT I JUST SAY DAT U STUPID FUCK LMFAO

LIKE I SAID IM DONE WIT YALL CLOWNZ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-Peace
    test
  4. New B

actually there are asian bloods:

asian pirus
    asian rascal bloods
    i think red dragon bloods, not sure if they're hispanic or asian

and there are white bloods too, but those only join black sets, there's no all white blood sets.
    test
  5. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

i was gonna say that
    test
  6. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

New B ok come, if you can do it up, ill give you 5 billz canadian which is like wut $50.00 US? lol j/p, naw but im serious come here n test..

Naw i aint IN bloodz, i rep it hard tho cuz my cuzins are Piru's in L.A, and all the bloodz here are asianz, afew blacks n shit, maybe afew white's but thats it.. but who da fukk cares bout this shit, stop talkin shit, carry on wit yo lifes lmfao fukin loserz..

-Peace
    test
  7. New B

Pay for my plane ticket and i'll come, i'll even let ya'll use weapons.
    test
  8. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

Here in Hamilton we got:

O.B.B - Oriental Blood Brothers (asians, white's) (Around 100 members)
    RB - Royal Bloodz (Asians, blacks, whites) (300-400 members)
    RD - Red Dragonz (asians, whites) (300-400 members)
    [05]S.S - 05 Street Soljahz (Asians, Natives, Whites, Blacks, Croationz) (100 members)
    5tar - Five Star (Asians) (50 members)

Thaz how shit rolls here, dont quote me on those numbers just estimates

-Peace
    test
  9. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i know a few bloods. i aint know they really had em out there in canada. regardless, ethix, you always have this grumpy sam i am look on your face. 247365 mean mug constantly. why?
    test
  10. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

i thought u were 'done' ? u come back in the game more than jordan

get yer chris andersen ass da fuc outta yer own thread, pussy
    test
  11. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

Pay fo yo own plane ticket if your so confident wit yoself, an ill give you da money fo plane ticket back n fo yo ticket here, but fo real, if your so comfident, come rockin all your jewlz n shit if ure broke ass gotz any, and see how fast i juke dem when ure on da ground chokin on ure own blood

-Peace
    test
  12. New B

first of all, why the fuck would there be white members in Oriental Blood Brothers!??! unless ur one of those whiteboys that like Anime and hang out with all asians and shit, i don't know.

2nd of all, i'd kill you, growin up in Queens > growin up in Canada. why don't YOU come to NY, i guarantee you gonna get fucked up as soon as you get off the plane lookin like that. we New Yorkers laugh at that shit.

and since u wanna show off with ur BB gun and ur fake flags, let me show you my shit. i posted this before, but here's a reality check for you.

[​IMG]
    test
  13. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

Obskure, i was pissed that night lmfao, then the other pics that were takin i was prolly pissed off too, i take pics wit expressions depending on my mood, im not fake like half the kids on this site, if im in a bad mood gettin my pic takin i aint gonna smile n front for the camera.. im gonna be pissed off.... lol if im happy i put a smile on ma face lol i posted sum pics here not too long ago where i was bein goofy smilin n laughin n shit wit ma handz in the air, i looked goofy but i dont care daz how i felt at the time.. thats all u kno

-Peace
    test
  14. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

New B, u aint foolin nobody, where are u in that pic? go find sum more pics on da net..
    and even wit da slight chance that shit is yours.. big deal, a shank a piece brass knucks an sum shit ass green flagz.. big deal.. everyone round here has a piece, everyone + my mother has a shank.. and ure a pussy if u need knucks to knock sum1 on thier ass.. i can duke you out with my skin no knucks needed homo.. and uhm.. iunno why that black mask is in there for.. u must be one of them pussys that rob kids wit a mask cuz u scared of the repricutions of them seein yo face an gettin yo shit fuked up the nexx day by dude an his boiz.. lol.. man people like u make me laugh

-Peace
    test
  15. -Ethix-

-Ethix- 905

[​IMG]

*Callz up the airline's an find's a price for a ticket from NY to Hamilton*

LMFAO R U KIDDIN ME KID? lmfaoooooooo, muah fuka look like a hobo off the NY streets that threw on sum gear they found in a trashbin, shave yo face bitch..

And uhm, ive been to NY nuff times rockin my rag n shit wit my boiz, we stayed in Manhatten at sum hotel shit, then kicked round da city on da subway to bronx, queenz, harlem n shit, we balled for cash wit sum catz in harlem at those cagez at the side of the highway or exit ramp or w/e at the side of da water where dey gotz all dem cagez wit da skate park n ball courts in there, we beat them by 4 pointz an won 50 bonez lol..

-Peace
    test
  16. New B

I took pics wit that shit on me before. i'll post some pics if ur fake ass don't believe me.

you don't know what a Ski Mask is for....LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

talkin bout brass knuckles and shit, that's my weapon by choice, if a fake ass like u pulls out ur Sword, i'll just use that shit to fuck you up. you're a joke, look at ya pic again and ask how the fuck anyone can be intimidated. you're a hardcore E-thug, that's all.
    test
  17. New B

don't compare my pics to urs.
    test
  18. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

you look like a fucking homosexual

jesus christ.
    test
  19. Jae ArzoniK

Jae ArzoniK Creme de le Him

ay yo people, let him do what he's doing...he feels happy doing it...let him be

he has low self-esteem
    test
  20. MC abuzer

MC abuzer The Kid

Ethix man seriously you look like a fat depressed kid tryin to fit in...lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.