a pet peeve of mine

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i've never been caught, and i've never been in an accident

that comment i made earlier was a little drastic. i actually don't mind civic si's cuz they start out @ a 15.7, which is like a focus SVT, and actually even faster than stock automatic SLs... but seriously though, even if i get beat by a civic (which wont happen cuz i refuse to race them) its stilla civic. and that's the end of that.

no, i'm in central... but fuck yah i'll race u i don't give a fuck. especially if u wanna race in the SUMMER? iight then, lets do it. tape it. we'll go from a dig, and a roll.

thats idiotic. ok, using that logic a viper is not faster than me cuz ive never raced one

That's a fair statement. but look, my car is looooow 15. second, most of the cars on the road are like 16's, and even most of the sports cars are high 15, celica gts, rsx, etc.... i agree though, that 14's are a benchmark of a car will some pull. in my book if u can hit a 14, the car has some pep in it. 13's are fast, and 12s and below are fucking fast and virtually unbeatable.
    test
  2. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

Better start knocking on wood now...

Sounds good to me, and on the roll, I will let you have the jump.

Umm no it doesn't. Comprehension is key here. When I said you have no idea if your car runs low 15's because you never raced it, makes plenty of sense. Cause 1 YOUR HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A TRACK,
    2 YOU HAVE NO TIMESLIPS OF YOUR ABILITY OR YOUR CARS ABILITY
    3. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS GUESSING, ABOUT THE CAPABILITIES OF YOUR CAR.

Shit I have seen Twin turbo Supra's run 15's. Soo don't tell me your car will do low 15's cause of what it says it can do on a mag, thus making you a mag racer, which is a typical ricer.

Also, I just have to say your viper analogy is just horrible. Now if you said something along the lines of : using that logic you are saying is that a viper can't run 12's because I have never tracked it (which still would only makes sense if you had a viper)
    But anyway, anyone can beat a viper if the guy can't drive the damn car.

LOL... RSX-S low 15 sec car. See you don't know shit do you. In the right hands any driver can net a low 15 sec time at the track, especially cause I have done it with my friends car. Also, got a 14.7 w/ a CAI on a 95 degree day.

Also stop saying your car is low 15's. It is like talking to a brick wall. Go to the track and then when you hit your 15.3 then say you have a low 15 sec car until then IT FUCKING ISN'T. Or say, a 3000gt w/ these mods are capable of running low 15's. See the difference. Don't say shit, when you have no idea.
    test
  3. SlaveNameIsBob

That be me. Manassas huh, yeah I know some freaks around that way. Stupid bitches I don't hang with for many reasons. But that is a whole nother conversation. :)
    test
  4. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Wow Bob.. thank you this is like the US military VS. A Unknown island, haha...

My work here is done....
    test
  5. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Rich, you might as well quit digging. You reached 6 feet deep along time ago.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dude i never even argued with these guys about anything

i only said i hate hybrid civics

which they cant say "no you dont".. cuz i do. u cant force me to like them. only way i'll start liking them is if i decide to like them.

basically anything else to say on the subject isnt nessesary. i think ive explained my distaste in virtually every aspect of it.
    test
  7. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i love my 98 honda civic DX.. yay
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

no, just your opinion would be one thing, your reasoning and lots of other shit that you've said have made you the faggot,

even if i lose, it's still a civic, wtf is that supposed to mean?>
    test
  9. trifle

trifle New Member

reading comprehension fucking OWNS you...scroll back kid, I believe that there are facts in there, and all you've posted is horsepower numbers and track times, what in the fuck is that supposed to mean? you some car expert? shit, i'm not, but if you wanna go head to head on some shit i'm game.... use google all the fuck you want spittin your hp numbers out... cool with me...

personal disses? so i called you lil Bitch and whatnot, other than that, where are the personal disses? it's not worth my time to fucking nitpick everything that you say.... it really isn't, if you'd like me to I can tho, it'd only be one more person making you look like a fucking fool... since you're such a 3000gt expert why don't you link this thread up to the 3000gt boards???? I'm sure they'd disown you quick as hell... fuck outta here
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

fuckin word man.. I ain't meant a nova bitch worth a shit yet
    test
  11. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Damn Slave I should of known your ass would start trouble. Oh yeah, when the fuck are we putting on your damn turboback exhaust, bitch boy.
    test
  12. Kraylen

^Stay on topic TIG!
    test
  13. SlaveNameIsBob

He would, but now I am doing his dirty work :)

Tigre has gotten soft on terms of putting kids in their place.

Oh and for the turboback I can't put that bitch on, cause the idiots sent me the wrong downpipe. They sent me a 2.5 when I wanted a 3" one. Oh well, that should be here shorty though. Yet I could put on the catback. Get your ass over this weekend, or do I have to call Lindsay, and Kim to come over to help me. Actually I just want them to get in less clothing while working on my car :)
    test
  14. Polar

Dude, like I said its one thing to have an opinion. Its another to not have any respect, and hate on others because they took a different route than you (unless they are not giving you respect of course)..... no matter what they drive. Especially you calling all the old hot rodders gay because they didnt dig up the old inline 6 that came with their car or whatever the case may be. Come on dogg, I know your smarter than that. Swapping engines is how automotive performance began. You stepped in deep with this topic man, and you have made some pretty outrageous statements. I'd cut my losses if I was you.
    test
  15. Polar

With that said, where is the mod. I cant believe this argument has made 4 pages. [dunno]
    test
  16. Kraylen

OWN3D... again
    test
  17. trifle

trifle New Member

but a 3000gt > supra tho remember rich????

you're a fucking retard for comparing an NA supra to a turbo'd intrepid, and not just with the NA and FI differences....
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

Come on dawg, I know YOU'RE smarter than that... it's obvious this kid ain't got a fuckin clue [​IMG]
    test
  19. sandiegan

sandiegan former thug ass m-o-d

let me get in on this lol

1. civics with swaps = can be fast, faster than any 15.1

2. 3000 gt that isnt vr4 = land yacht (sp?)

3. swapped civics are still fast lol

4. 15.1 aint shit... not that i could beat it
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

obviously dude

i seen a vid of a 6 second "civic", although it hardly resembled a civic
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.