a pet peeve of mine

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Actually no Rich, I ran high 12's/low 13's depending on which track.. I could care less about a base model 3000GT... jesus chrsit your a fucking faggot..

Intake a testpipe breaking you into the 14s? Right.... Because we all know INtake adds 60 HP to the wheels and a testpipe + intake is a deadly 150 hp combination..

Do us ALL a favor, Run a 15.1 second quarter mile into a wall.. Your facts are always bullshit, your a hypocrite and you masturbate to post-op males... jesus
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

That's your problem, I'm assuming it's because you have one... I'd like to see if that was the car you preferred for looks back in the day

Well why don't ya go hump ya tailpipe boy, or anyone of the 4... hahhaha

That's somethin to brag about? OMFG I ARE TEH ELITE RAC0RZZ1!! I RACE ON TEH STREET!!!!! shut the fuck up, get on the track, or you ain't shit...

just who in the fuck are you to say what other people like? I'm not a big fan of the looks, looks like a girl's car to me, If i were gonna pick something with that type of stance I'd pick a camaro, 98 240sx, 6th gen celica (another girl's car), before a 3000gt...

So you've owned one for a few months, and now you're a fucking expert, and a guy who actually works on cars is... I think that the real pitiful thing is you talk about how fast your car is AND YOU LOST TO A FUCKING INTREPID, NOT ONLY IS YOUR CAR SLOW, YOU FUCKING SUCK AT DRIVING... END OF STORY

Reading comprehension fucking OWNS you, just like I do, tigre does, polar does, kraylen does, slave does.... shit this 17 year old chick Ima bout to hit it off with knows more than you faggot.. He was saying it's boring to keep the car stock and it's much more thrilling to take a car that's not known for being ultra-fast, and making it that way.... dumbfuck... ahahah that's great.... idiot

big ones.... but does that matter? it's a fucking motor swap, which you don't like.... or do you??

man looks like you didn't have a lot of problems with swaps until a kid with a civic dx offered to hand your ass to you....
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

~nods~ and if you can't even beat an intrepid, I'd like to see your timeslip, I'm in for the mighty 16.7... fact is, doesn't matter what car you have, if you can't drive it, it ain't shit, or you aren't, but we already knew that...

I agree with this, but install your nitrous and testpipe and intake and whatever in the fuck else first, maybe a big ol turbo, we wanna make sure that you hit that wall hard, but then again, since you're planning on putting big numbers into a 157k mi mitsu engine, you might breakdown halfway
    test
  4. Kraylen

test
  5. Kraylen

ill rich has a non aspirated 3000GT.... ahahha thats like building a studio with just a pre amp and no microphone..

*giggles*
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

no. it took a while to grow on me. i didn't really think twice about it, cuz i never really seen them. untill i started learning about them. cars that look nice in my opinion include 3000gts, new mustangs, camaros, etc...

just shut the fuck up already. who are u?

an intrepid with 235 hp... that inrepid was equipped like a mkiii supra turbo, same weight, same hp. in better condition to. see what im sayin? a civic is worse than an intrepid so cant u now understand how bad it would be to lose to one of them shits? intrepid = no respect. civic = no respect. glad we understand each other now

nope, thats what u say cuz u drive a non race car and make it throw down good numbers. a lambo shits on any car... ever. fuck a 6 second corolla.

the kid in question was buying an 89 hatch, so i assumed he didnt give a fuck about looks/respect/ anything of that sort so i just told him how he could make his car pull nicely

yall some geeks
    test
  8. Kraylen

"no. it took a while to grow on me. i didn't really think twice about it, cuz i never really seen them. untill i started learning about them. cars that look nice in my opinion include 3000gts, new mustangs, camaros, etc..."

Hahahahahahah...

"just shut the fuck up already. who are u?"

Someone who obviously knows more about high performance vechiles than you do...

"an intrepid with 235 hp... that inrepid was equipped like a mkiii supra turbo, same weight, same hp. in better condition to. see what im sayin? a civic is worse than an intrepid so cant u now understand how bad it would be to lose to one of them shits? intrepid = no respect. civic = no respect. glad we understand each other now"
    WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I'll stop here....

wait.. one more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a fag..
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ homo that was gay

if u really had the car u had, u wouldn't feel the need to diss my n/a 3/s

but that's iight though

continue bench racing homey..

get off holmes nut while u at it.
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

what up... yeah i'm the one...

I'm a tad west of Manassas, you're Ft Belvoir area right?
    test
  11. trifle

trifle New Member

ok????

test
  12. trifle

trifle New Member

Keep sayin that as you dream bout them trannies man (and I don't mean transmissions)....

OMFG Y'ALLZ!!1 MY NAME IS ILL RICH N IMA TRY TO TALK GHETTO!!! HA HA!!1 GET OFF HOLMES NUTS YO CUZ MAN Y'ALL SOME GEEKS AIN'T NO TRYNA MESS WITH Y'ALL CRUMBS!! WE HOLDIN IT DOWN F'REAL!! HARTFORD, CT WHAT?!?!?!?!

now you're tryna talk all ghetto like that's cool or some shit...

omfg i'm a street rac0rz!!!
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoo word, that's pretty bad too cuz I've never really studied performance or even acted like I knew wtf I was talking about, but damn, I feel like an automobile engineer next to this kid, it's great.... I mean I know some shit but fuck, didn't know it'd be enough to just drop my jaw in amazement at the stupidity of someone haha
    test
  14. Kraylen

Bench racing? right... I build cars....

Reason I dig into you is because you lie about a car you know very little about... you try to make it seem like your shit dosent stink. I deal with fucks like you all the time.. most of them drive slow cars with i/h/e and they call it "hi performance" ... I build forced induced engines.. and I customize cars... 15 second cars ARE NOT FAST TO ME.... Your car will never see a 13 second 1/4... your car will never be able to sit on a dyno and be tested... and your engine is going to go out within the next 25,000 miles....

You CONSTANTLY flame the shit out of people who oppose you, or dont agree with you OPINION on your car... There are some of us who KNOW about engines, some audio, some nothing.... Did you even put on your own muffler? hmmm

Let me give you a little information about my car and I...

-I pulled and engine out of a skyline front clip... I sat it on blocks, took it apart and cleaned it up. I cut my own engine bay, fabricated it to to get the proper room I needed, went to work... machined custom motor mounts, drilled the entire engine bay myself... SWAPPED my own engine in.. the only thing that helped me was the cherry picker...

-I machined my own intercooler and custom piping.

-I shaved my entire cars body, installed door pops and did all the wiring.. .MYSELF

-Rewired my entire car down to me rolling my windows down while the cars off.

-Upgraded to a bigger turbo, hey.. guess who did the work.... me...

-Molded all my own gauges and all that other fancy bullshit, ripped out my entire back(seats, trunk lining etc etc) and carpeted it, MYSELF...

-Molded my entire wide body kit... only help I had on the entire car (thanks Steven)...

- Plus a shitload of other stuff I'm not even going to BEGIN to list.....

Now... what have YOU done to your car? Did you change your air filter?... See, I hate people like you who are so in love with their cars and cant appricate hard work and customization in others vechiles... Jesus christ and I thought I was bad in ahting on peoples cars... Every fucking post about your Mitsubishi Camaro you make it seem so superior over all other cars... You lie lie lie lie lie about your numbers when I post actually documentated FACTS about your car. Opps, I messed up once... I dont know which model you have, BASE or SL... yet in 4 different posts you've said you've had BOTH.... hmmm, and you think I dont know shit because I was going off that YOU said....

Also.. about "bench racing" ... The only time I was bench racing was when I was 15 years old and couldnt legally drive a car... GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY DRIVE WAY.. a VR4 I was making payments on even before I was old enough to drive it... Bench racing? Little Richard realize this.. I have been working on cars since I was 12 fucking years old... While you were still pissing your pants in elementry school I was turning wrenches... how much wrench time do you have in your car? Silm to none? Most likely....

You will get a clue one day... When everybody on this forum who knows ANYTHING about an engine laughs at you constantly and flames the fuck out of you .. it should be an indication that you... my friend, are obviously an idiot.... I think everybody in this forum agrees when I say this.... GET A REALITY CHECK ABOUT CARS... You drive a low budget coupe.... You drive a dodge stealth clone... NON ASPIRATED... omfg I dont know how to get it through to you......
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

trfile, look @ ur god damn posts... thats all. u can't prove me wrong with anything i posted cuz everything i posted was a fucking opinion soooooooo u had to result to personal disses. good one

kraylen - dude, if u have the car u really have, a 15 sec car probably wouldn't be fast to you. this is THE fastest car i've driven, so of course its gonna be fast to me and i win street races so of course its gonna feel like its faster than most cars (which it is by the way, other cars gotta put down mods to get where im @). dude, good for fucking u that u did all that. why the HELL would u expect me to know how to do that? my car has basically nothing on it. the only things i'll know how to do is shit i've done after i've done it. so far what have i done? hmmmmm.... gutted cats, put in an intake, HELPED put in a short throw and that's fucking all. i'll know after i've done it man, untill then i guess im just ignorant then
    test
  16. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

It is never the end of the story until I say the shit is over. Who the fuck said I liike riced out civics. Keep your retarded ass comments to yourself. You are the fucking hypocrite here, not me. This thread is worthless because of you comment in another thread. I DETEST rice, can't stand it, never will. To say you like the car is fine, but to compare it to exotics is bordering a line of sheer stupidity, and pyschiatric ward type problems.

No shit AWD, you don't say. Man, my cousins ride could slide in a mound of sand let a Vr-4 get him out of the hole and still be able to run him down in the 1320. A little bit of sand on the road LMAO... get a better argument. That doesn't mean it will perform better on the street either, it might perform better in different weather conditions, but not just the street.

Spoken like a complete idiot. Why do you race on the street but not on the track. Maybe cause you will be embarrassed that a Civic SI with a few bolt ons would completely embarrass your car. Maybe that your car is not as fast as you think. Take your shit 2 the track and then say something. I mean how the hell do you know with those mods you can automatically run 14's, WHEN YOU NEVER DRAGGED YOUR RIDE IN YOUR LIFE. Stop the fucking mag racing plz. Don't guess what your car will run if you don't run it. Leave that to ppl who DO run their cars at the tracks.
    test
  17. SlaveNameIsBob

LOOK kid, you are yound dumb and full of cum. First understand about more automobiles than just your car. Cause it is dreadfully obvious you don't know shit about anything else. Also to compare a MK3 supra Turbo and a Intrepid is fucking retarded.

Here again let me teach you some things. I am surprise Tig is not here fucking eating this shit up. Oh well here we go.

MK3 supra turbo is a RWD coupe, while a Intrepid is a fucking 4 door FWD sedan that is N/A. The gearing is much better in a MK3 as well as having high 14 sec quarter mile times. While that intrepid that is SXT or top of the line shit, runs mid 15's at best. And I bet you didn't even run that car. ALSO, IT IS A AUTOMATIC...BLAH. You lost to a automatic 4 door sedan FWD car. Sooo please stop it. There is no comparisons with a MK3 turbo and an intrepid. Damn and I thought my shit was slow, but at least I never lost to a damn intrepid...

Your opinions only lie within the looks of your car.. which is fine. But everything else you say makes no sense and can be argued upon because it can be based off of facts. Although I agree this thread suggest it is opininated to not like civics with swaps, but you threw that shit out of the window with your hypocracy. So thank you and come again.
    test
  18. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I hope you dont take offence, but thats about the most retarded statement Ive ever heard from someone who even claims to be REMOTELY into cars.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Well because street racing is for me, man i'm just doin me. why would i need to hit the strip? so i can race mustang gt's, corvettes, stealth tts, srt4's? nah

btw, and civic si owner who puts bolt ons needs to shoot himself in the jaw

last night for me birthday me and a few buddies went out.. and i took out a civic from a 60mph roll him with the civic coupe and me with a fuckin audi 100s with 3 god damn people in the car and a full 18 gallon tank. jesus christ them shits are slow...

a) it was from like a 70mph roll, and usually the stronger engine wins, regardless of weight, drivetrain etc... this dude was redlining it as well and i was shifting a good 1000 rpms before the redline. also, the car was INCHING away... a mk3 high 14... ME - loooooooooow 15 - big difference? well if im slow i guess rsx-s's must be horribly slow and not worth a shit cuz i fucked one of them up.
    test
  20. SlaveNameIsBob

By far you comments just get more idiotic by the day. You are scared to run against these cars? My god does your pussy hurt to when you loose to intrepids. My God, grow a pair of balls man. You are street racing, and when you get caught or crash or do something stupid then will you say the same stupid shit " Im just doin me." You are not there to race against Mustangs dumbass, you are their to see how well you can run your car. And actually put up PROOF that your car is able to run times you keep saying it should. Because if you lost to an intrepid that probably traps the same speeds of say a stock GLS VW Beetle..lol... than you really have nothing to brag about.

And then you mind as well take that gun from him and shoot yourself after you get pulled by one.

HAHAHAH you brag about beating a civic? Are you serious. SO I have beat a modified v6 accord with 3 ppl in my car, what is your point?

Shit if I am ever in your area we will race then. Cause my car is slow, and a GTI. Actually the same kind of GTI you said you handed him his ass to. So we will put all that shit to rest. You are in Uconn right. If that is true then shit when I come up this summer for a show, i will bring my camcorder and tape it and place it on here so everyone could watch. LOL, matter of fact your car will be no contest, maybe I should ask one of my female friends to race you. You might have a chance, but then again, you don't even run 14's.

Also, YOUR CAR IS NOT LOW 15'S IF YOU NEVER HAVE RACED IT. So stop that shit. You are no better than a ricer or a bench racer. From a 70mph roll is not about the stronger engine retard, it is all about the potential of your car. Which means YOUR car is slow, and his automatic intrepid was able to take you. How sad is that shit. RSX-S are slow they are low 15 sec cars, stock. Man realize that even in your ridiculous world 15s are nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 14's are what quite a few cars are capable of. 13's are fast times... anything lower and you are able to take out 99% of the cars on the street.

For some reason you are delusional in thinking because in your shitty town your car can beat others makes your car fast. Come to Northern VA we will show you cars that would beat rape your car without having to shift out of second.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.