a pet peeve of mine

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

You never answered my question about engines in old hot rods.
    test
  2. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

my boy got a mustang 5.0, 302..I think hes droppin like a 350 or 351 in it or some shit..whats wrong with that..if it wasnt for swaps racing would be boring with the engines ppl have stock..
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

if you're losing damn near 25% on a FWD, YOUR NATURE SUCKS, you should be losing maybe half of that...13% or so....

then why hate on them?

don't try to twist shit.... ANY mustang is easy to make it run 14s other than the V6, and like our resident slave said...not a mustang...

Well I hope you enjoy buying a new car, better keep that shot low....

just your modern everyday ghetto?
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

5.8L 351.... old cobra engine....
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

That's cuz he was talking out of his ass like he knew something and got caught up in it [​IMG]
    test
  6. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

15's.... Shit you do understand that shit is slow then. Let me take a Type-R, or a VR6 GTI, or a SRT4, any fucking GS-R integra and I would beat that ass consistently at the track. Like I said, time to trade that FWD bitch in. It is old, slow, and shit even my car can beat that, and my car is SLOW.

So go ahead and say it, BOB is your massa, say it dammit.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

That's dumb. I already beat a GTI from a roll, and a GS-R wouldn't really pose a problem. Not to mention my car looks 40 times better...

Total ignorance on the car.

You do know 3000GT > Supra, right? 3000GT > WRX?

I don't know WHY people don't know about the car, guess there's not enough of them out.
    test
  8. SlaveNameIsBob

IGNORANCE?

Did you read what you just typed?

What 3000GT > Supra
    3KGT> WRX ?

So are you really telling me that a 3KGT is greater than a Supra? Shit ok.. You better say a Vr4 is better than a Supra N/A Cause a Supra TT will MURDER a 3kgt, even your top of the line VR4. Sooo not sure where the hell that non sense came from. And tell we which car is perferred on the market? Yeah thats what I thought. Not a damn AWD boat that tips the scale at about 4 thousand lbs... and a low 14 sec to 14 sec flat stock car.

LMAO, a WRX can run with a VR4 let alone murder your old ass stock 3kGT. Soo yet again, maybe you don't know about cars.

Beat a GTI from a roll.. Ok here let me tell you something. First off, it was a Golf, then yeah or a TDI, then sure. Your car stock for stock is not beating a VR6. And from 02 and up 1.8t's are going to bust your ass as well. SO I KNOW you didnt race either one. A GS-R would pose a problem since they run the same times if not a little lower than your car.

Here you want to end this, let me help you. What does your car run in the 1320, matter of fact since we are comparing cars what does it trap? I do mean YOUR car as well.

You want to know why ppl don't care about this car. Cause in reality your car is stock rice. Did you notice that. You have quad exhaust pipes, WHY? Your car looks faster than it is, therefore by the definition of the word rice, you car fits the description. You should be happy, ppl spend money doing that, you bought it from the factory like that. :)

Also, what is so gorgeous about this car, it is a damn stealth. A DODGE?!?!?! Plain, boring ass interior as well as *cough* slow *cough*. Although this is my OPINION, you really need to get a clue and understand this car is really nothing special, neither is my car. BUt bragging about a 3kgt is as stupid as a hoe telling me to wear a rubber to suck my dick cause she is scared that she will get pregnant.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Well N/A for N/A, 3000GT's are faster than Supras. Also, the 3kgt and Wrx have similar 1/4 times with the 3000 trapping higher.

Yeah and? On the street, i'de prefer a vr4 over a supra tt.

Give that to F+F. If the next FF movie comes out with a 3000GT, expect the value to go up and be in higher demand.

Fuck outta here man, a STi, YES, STis are faster than VR-4s, but I was reffering to the WRX non-STi. And for the record, stock VR4's are 13.8 cars.

nope, a 1.8t

Well before I bought the car the owner showed me a slip of a 15.1, and he said he did that before he put the exhaust on, and i dont remember what it trapped at.

I agree the N/a 3000's look faster then they are, but that dosen't make it rice. The factory made the car that way.

Dude, u can call 15's slow... but please don't sit here telling me my car is nothing special. how many do u see on the road? how nice do they look? how great is the growl of the v6? how many people look at the car as ur cruising by?

that argument is dead
    test
  10. SlaveNameIsBob

*Crack knuckles*

You need to lay off the crack pipe. And come home cause your ass is fucking high and out of your mind with Dorthy in Kansas. Lets break this down. You are telling me a 3kGT is as fast as a WRX????? Right there means you should stop typing and leave. Your car does not trap higher than a WRX... shut the hell up. If it does post facts. And we are not talking about vr4's.. casue I will make it known when we are, like in the next bullshit comment I am getting to.

LMAO, why, cause it will not get the same looks or the same money value, or the same performance as a TT.. yeah on the street I would pick a VR4 my ass. But that is your opinion, fucked up as it may, it is yours.

LMAO... well civics, s2000's and maxima's where in that movie. S2000 played a main car as well as a Skyline and a EVO. I don't see shit about those cars. YEah don't play FATF to the success of the car. It was big before the movie, and kids aren't buying these cars, ppl in the mid 20s and higher are buying them. And those with the income of around 50g's a year are doing something nice with them. RX7 was also, in the movie as well, and I guess that is why ppl like them so much too and why they hold their value :roll: Ur car is not touching any of the top imports turbo rides from the hay day. You are a distant third if not fouth in this category.

Unlike you I don't give vague descriptions. When I say a VR4, i mean that, when I say a WRX, I mean that as well. You do know WRX's run low 14's. Comparable to a SRT4 and a Mustang GT. Stock Vr4's are 13.8's with a hella of a 60ft time maybe. Guess what a WRX will keep up with a Vr4.. sorry there chum.

Then it was a 00-01 w/ only a 150 hp.. way to go. Like I said you can't beat the new versions.

[/quote]
    Well before I bought the car the owner showed me a slip of a 15.1, and he said he did that before he put the exhaust on, and i dont remember what it trapped at.
    [/quote]
    LMAO, a slip .. OMG, let me show you some slips too. LOL you think the exhaust is going to net you some incredible gain on a FWD N/A v6? What you think you have a high 14 sec car. Fucking mag racer aren't you. You don't race so you can't say what the car is capable of. Take it to the track then come back to me on that one. Until then, don't tell me what your car can and can't do.

Thus my statement, go back and read.

[/quote]
    Dude, u can call 15's slow... but please don't sit here telling me my car is nothing special. how many do u see on the road? how nice do they look? how great is the growl of the v6? how many people look at the car as ur cruising by?
    [/quote]
    Growl of a v6? You have what a 3.0 lt V6... I hear someone say athat about a GT mustang but on a V6. don't get me wrong I like some sounds of some V6's... they can sound rather good, but lets not get crazy.
    Dude, lol, your car is nothing special... hold on let me break it down N O T H I N G special. I see quite a few SL's on the road around NoVA. They are not that nice, but yet looks is subjective. They don't sound that nice, but then again, they do look nice in my rear view. Plenty of ppl look at my car, I don't see the same for a 3KGT... maybe a VR4, cause of the what it has under the hood an minor cosmetic differences, but besides that, nothing special. I am sorry, the best import "super" cars of that time where the Rx7 (the best looking) Supra( the fastest of them all), even the 300ZxTT looked better. Get off that horse for the 3kGT, cause it wasn't that nice man.
    that argument is dead[/QUOTE]
    test
  11. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Its pointless arguing with Ill rich, he thinks he car is the shit, and thinks engine swaps are gay... hahaha

He laughs at my 519 horsepower Skyvia and says its nothing special... yet, I schooled him on the daily about 3000GT's considering I owned a VR4....

Its like having sex by yourself...
    test
  12. p0rky

p0rky New Member

Whats the point of just buying a fast car and not working on it? Kind of boring don't you think? I mean.. to take a civic and make it run with 390hp Mustang Cobra's, while the civic has much less hp, I say that's a rush and the point of it all, buy a $3000 civic, put another $5000 into it and you got a cobra eater.. so $8000 compared to what? like $32,100? haha yeah I say thats a pretty good deal
    test
  13. p0rky

p0rky New Member

and as for your "15.1" thats still sad.. a stock 1995 Del Sol vtec runs 15.8 and a 95 Prelude vtec will run 15.1 stock and a 95 eclipse GSX will run 14.9 and worst of all, 96 pontiac sunfire GT will run a 15.9
    test
  14. Polar

Why do you keep avoiding my question Rich?
    test
  15. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

^because he has no answer...
    test
  16. trifle

trifle New Member

Well I'm sure as fuck glad that the slave here broke it down this time, shit was getting old

YOUR CAR DOESN'T EVEN LOOK THAT FUCKING GOOD ILL RICH, IT LOOKS ABOUT AS EXOTIC AS A FUCKING CAMARO!!! seriously, has a short, long, aerodynamic appearance...same as the camaro, it's not really that great looking of a car... now maybe to some fucking chump it appears to be beautiful and super exotic, but it really isn't.... promise you that...
    i will do a double take on a clean mustang (even a fox body) and a shitload of other cars before i even THINK about doing one on yours.... it's your car, it works for you, that's fine, just quit acting like it's some elite piece of equipment

you have 157k mi on there, enjoy it while you can.... but look, you're young and stupid and think that it's the shit, yeah you always like to bring out the good points of your own car, but to fucking lie and try to make it sound greater than other cars, idiotic
    test
  17. SlaveNameIsBob

That right there was like poetry :)
    Oh wait you are the one Tig said about being in VA. That is why he is so smart :) Where are you at?
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Dude let me tell u this, I think the 3000GT looks better then virtually every car. END OF FUCKING STORY. That's my opinion. Some people like riced out Civics alot, that's their (your) opinion.

The VR-4 is AWD, meaning it will perform better on the street in any condition. If there's a little bit of sand or dirt on the street, the VR-4 will smoke it. The VR-4 I could drive in the rain, snow, ANYTHING. it's the perfect car for me.

Dude, I didn't say my exhaust would take me into the high 14's. A testpipe and an intake would though... I don't race on the track, but I DO race on the street man.

Yeah, that's the end of the argument right there. And subjectively speaking, most people like the way a 3000GT looks.

Yeah, it's sad you owned a 3000GT but still don't know shit about the platform. You thought I had a 167hp SOHC! And didn't u say u bested with a time of like 14.7? Pitifull...

Dude that's exactly what I'm saying. If the people who buy Cobras wanted a Civic, they'd get one. No, they chose a Cobra. For many reasons. A fast Civic that beats Cobras probably brags about beating the Cobra more often than bragging about the high 12 'Teg it beat. Know why? CUZ THE COBRA IS MORE RESPECTABLE! People beat them and think they're the shit cuz they can hang with performance cars... Why do you think Kraylen bragged about beating a Lambo? Cuz it's a fuckin Lambo. They guy with out could have made about 10 of Kraylen's car, and faster.. But no, he got a Lambo.

I don't know how and what engines people swapped back in the day.
    test
  19. Polar

The question I'm asking is "is it wrong" though? They drop anything and everything in hot rods.

This car never rolled out of the factory with a small block V-8 under the hood. Are you going to sit there and tell me that dropping a small block V-8 under the hood is wrong? Because like I said, there is absolutely no difference in that and what is done today.

[​IMG]
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

well its kinda gay. i can understand putting a v8 z28 engine in a v6 camaro though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.